List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Nice To See Nora Back...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nice To See Nora Back...

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/09/18 02:09PM
    Latest post: 2006/09/19 03:45AM, Views: 464, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/09/18 02:09PM
    Nice To See Nora Back...
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you, but it's nice to see Nora back in the fold. She's been gone way too long.

Although she recently re-signed with OLTL for an additional year, word has it that she's been seen on the site of another soap...

Amy

#2   2006/09/18 05:34PM
    Re: Nice To See Nora Back...
    LadyDi

I loved her today w/ Van! the "you can take it or leave it! (take it take it take it)" was so good! She made me smile! We need a lot more Nora.

Hilary B. Smith signed that extension last December. So her year is almost up. She signed Dec. but Nora didn't wake up until, what, April? they wasted at least 6 months of that contract.
    Maybe if we all start writing tptb early, we won't have to see another vet fly the coop!

#3   2006/09/18 06:19PM
    Sophia Rose

I too really like Nora. She doesn't fit the Buchanan mold, she has class and wit. To me, she is a real person, someone that I can relate to.

Stay Nora, stay...

#4   2006/09/19 03:45AM
    Amy Mistretta

There have been rumors about her leaving... Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I can't see where they'd fit her into these upcoming storylines, unless, and this is a huge possibility, they have her take over for Hugh in Spencer's trial...

Thanks for all your thoughts!
    Amy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list