List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: any fans? who want thorsten kaye to return to OLTL as patric thornheart

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

any fans? who want thorsten kaye to return to OLTL as patric thornheart

Started by pnchc at 2009/10/21 07:37PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/04 10:06AM, Views: 1822, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/10/21 07:37PM
    any fans? who want thorsten kaye to return to OLTL as patric thornheart
    pnchc

I thought i would see who and how many fans want to see thorsten kay return to OLTL to reprise his role as patric thornheart being that he is not makeing the move with AMC to L.A.. he is staying here in new york with his family, susan haskel" marty saybrook OLTL and there two daughters ages 2 and 6. i thought with a thread of enough names and then send it over to tptb mabye they will listen,.
    thorsten kay will for sure dubble up the ratings.
    he brings so much ZEST to the show i love him.
    any one else?

#2   2009/10/21 07:53PM
    Re: any fans? who want thorsten kaye to return to OLTL as patric thornheart
    KC11

Quote pnchc: I thought i would see who and how many fans want to see thorsten kay return to OLTL to reprise his role as patric thornheart being that he is not makeing the move with AMC to L.A.. he is staying here in new york with his family, susan haskel" marty saybrook OLTL and there two daughters ages 2 and 6. i thought with a thread of enough names and then send it over to tptb mabye they will listen,.
    thorsten kay will for sure dubble up the ratings.
    he brings so much ZEST to the show i love him.
    any one else?

Oh please! That's a no brainer! Thorsten is so hot! No offense Susan H. But yes, you can count me as a Patrick fan. Hopefully, he will come back to OLTL!

Most actors do not wish to play opposite their current spouse so IF he does return maybe he will get together with Blair. Lord knows, she desperately needs a new man.

#3   2009/10/21 08:42PM
    Ohio cardinal

I would love to see Thorsten return to OLTL as Patrick. He was great in that role. Also he and Blair were once together . It could get interesting.I don`t care for John and Marty and Patrick`s return would sure rock their world. So many possibilities.

#4   2009/10/22 03:10AM
    smarsillo02

I'm a huge TK fan and would love to see him return to OLTL. I don't know if that will happen though because TPTB never listen to the fans.
    I also heard somewhere that TK will take a break from acting to work on his writing and voice recording...if you've never listened to TK do readings of poetry, you ain't lived. It's amazing...

#5   2009/10/22 02:32PM
    boldandthere...

I've never seen TK as Patrick Thornhart on OLTL, but love him as Zach on AMC. I know he isn't making the move , so it would be great to have him come back over to OLTL.

#6   2009/10/22 03:32PM
    pnchc

Quote smarsillo02: I'm a huge TK fan and would love to see him return to OLTL. I don't know if that will happen though because TPTB never listen to the fans.
    I also heard somewhere that TK will take a break from acting to work on his writing and voice recording...if you've never listened to TK do readings of poetry, you ain't lived. It's amazing...

no' i havn't heard his voice recording but i bet he has that hot hot voice" and i would love to hear his music.
    thanks for sharing that with me, do you know if he has any recordings out in stores yet? i would love to buy it.

#7   2009/10/25 09:28AM
    pnchc

i have some disappointing news for you fans in church this mourning a member who is a big fan aof AMC told me she was in the city yesterday for an opointment she had at sloan ketering and the event with the valounteering for hunger?
    was just up yhe block where she met the AMC CAST and thorsten kay and she asked him if he is stsying with the show he said no. she asked him is he returning to OLTL HE SAID NO he lives in connitect and hh has a two year old and a five year old and they come first so im sorry to disappoint you fans.

#8   2009/10/25 09:42AM
    KC11

Thank for sharing! Thorsten is an incredible actor. I'm sure he won't be out for long. Look at Eric B. from YnR. However, I also like the idea of him taking time out to be closer to his children.

I hear that he writes/recites poetry for a living as well so I'm looking forward to hearing more good news about him in the near future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/10/25 09:43AM
    #9   2009/10/26 07:28PM
    LisaLezotte

I agree completely. I want him back to reprise his role of Patrick Thornhart because I miss the Patrick/Marty romance that OLTL used to have and I would love to see Cole have all of his family members back with him including his father.

Please writers bring back TK to OLTL. The ratings need a really good boosting so it doesn't get cancelled next year.

#10   2009/11/03 01:39PM
    Sophia Rose

Though I agree that he played a wonder Patrick, as he does with Zach I'm not sure what his return to the show would accomplish. He's been gone for so long that many viewers may not remember him.

Look at Max - he left to be with his family and explore other aspirations, I think it's a good thing that Thorsten does the same.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list