List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: David and Dorian

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

David and Dorian

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/09/14 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 02:25PM, Views: 903, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/14 12:14PM
    David and Dorian
    Amy Mistretta

Who wants to see David and Dorian get back together? No matter what she does, that man has always been there for her... Go figure! LOL!

Amy

#2   2006/09/14 12:33PM
    Re: David and Dorian
    scwcsc2002

i have no idea what david actually sees in dorian?

#3   2006/09/14 12:49PM
    LadyDi

I like the friendship between them....Dorian needs to be alone for awhile. (I love to hate her!! )
    Right now, I would not believe a word out of her mouth, and I LOVE David too much to do that to him!

#4   2006/09/14 04:00PM
    CHScott

You know how I feel Amy.. It's gotta be Dorian vrs Vicky for the prize of Clint!!! The writers have got to stop writing Dorian as the intervening concerned mama for awhile. Rex and Adrianna need a triangle for conflict but it needs to be in the form of another suitor for Adrianna, not Dorian! David? Love him love him love him but not with Dorian...for a few years anyway. Personally, Vicki outta let her hair down and go out with David.. Just to P.O. Dorian off. And wouldn't that be fun?

Peace as always..

cary

#5   2006/09/14 06:19PM
    Amy Mistretta

Yup, Cary, I think you're right. I miss the Vicki/Dorian battles. Have you noticed a bit of Nicki in Vicki lately???

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#6   2006/09/14 08:39PM
    hollys

David and Dorian are by far my favorite couple. I love David's sense of humor and I know they'll be back together soon.

#7   2006/09/15 12:21AM
    Jaclyn

Everyone knows that I think Dorian is just down right annoying. That battle between Vicky and Dorain is so old and hopefully over with. I actually liked Dorian a lot better when she was with David, they made a great couple. I hope to see this little problem brings Dorain and David back together!!! She was just even more annoying when she was with Clint. She wasn't her hardass self anymore, she was all googly eyes over Clint.

#8   2006/09/16 08:13AM
    Sophia Rose

Unfortunatley, David and Dorian won't be getting back together since he is leaving the show (another good one gone)

I actually think they should bring Mitch back from the dead, and he and Dorian should hook up again.

#9   2006/09/17 06:41PM
    brucefan

In a wierd way they are good together, I Love David and the remarks he comes out with he's the best!!!!!

#10   2006/09/19 03:27PM
    david's girl

they go great 2gether. i love em.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list