List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

One Life To Live - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: One Life To Live Forum :: Chemistry 101

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chemistry 101

Started by CHScott at 2006/09/13 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 09:59PM, Views: 1094, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/13 01:22PM
    Chemistry 101
    CHScott

Hello everyone

I rather like the direction that OlTl is going in these days but I'm not sure I like all of the couples pairings so get your tomatoes ready Amy cause here's my opinions on who I like and don't like together :

John/Natalie - While I like them as a couple I do not see awhole lot of chemistry between them and I think the writers feel the same way cause you never see them out doing romantic stuff. Get them out of the police station and into a few romantic dates and situations and then I'll pass judgement.

Christian/Evangaline - Lovely and talanted actors but I just don't see any chemistry ther and I don't think Todd makes for a good triangle. I would love to see Antonio develop feelings for Vangie and throw some comflict into an otherwise pretty bland Vega family.

Kevin/Kelly - Two very talanted and good looking actors with great chemistry. Not much to say here cause both are leaving the show except to the writers please make Kevin the babys father and just lete them go off into the sunset.. No car accidents please..lol

Todd/Blair - The ultimate anti-supercouple I suppose and they have great chemistry. I actually like them more when they are trying to get together, not when they are actually together. As for Spencer - I suppose his future hinges on Phil Carey's health which i pray is good and he comes back full time. If not, Spencer is unredeemable, expendable, and would make a great fall murder mystery whodunnit!!

Jess/Nash/Tess - Fabulous chemistry and these two should be together and deservedly so. I would get thru this wedding with Antonio (where I'm sure she'll say "I don't") get them together, send Antonio to get in Christian/Vangies'hair and send Claudia packing.. but not out of LLandview.. send Claudia after.... John Mcbain!!. Am I the only one who noticed the great couple scenes with her and Natalie? Claudia Reston is just the medicine Natalie needs to bring out the fire once again. Imagine the cat fights!!

Dorian/Clint/Vicky - Now that Ms Slezak is back from summer vacation please please please get her off her pedastal high horse and send her full throttal after Clint. The show is never better than when Vicky and Dorian are going at it.

Rex/Adrianna - Beautiful people..good actors.. I just dcn't see much chemistry.. I thought Rex had better chemistry with Bo when they were palling around together..lol. Finally, for now...

Tina Roberts/anyone...Sigh! one can only hope

Thanks for listening.. let me know what you think and..

Peace out

Cary

#2   2006/09/13 06:44PM
    Re: Chemistry 101
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Cary,

I'm glad to report, you didn't send me rushing out to the produce department! LOL!

Only thing I wasn't really sold on was the Claudia/John pairing. While I absolutely adore Kerry Butler, who I have spoken with on a few occasions, I can't see the two characters together.

Okay, Cary, feel free to toss a tomatoes or rotten squash at me... I put my sunglasses on

As for Tina... Andrea Evans still plays on Passions, so I'm not sure when that'll happen. Unless they bring back one of the other actresses who played Tina.

Thanks so much for your crash course! I thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Amy

#3   2006/09/14 05:20AM
    CHScott

Thanks for the props Amy... BTW..when i said Claudia should go after J Mcbain I didn't necessarily mean that John would want to be with her. I think the fun would be in her trying to nab him from Natalie and therein lies the conflict. Ya gotta admit, Nat needs someone who can really get under her skin and I believe based on the couple of scenes they've had together Claudia would be just the one to do it. I think she and Nat could really amp ut the B***h factor on the show.

thanks again for listening and...

Peace out

Cary

#4   2006/09/14 05:21AM
    CHScott

sorry I forgot one thing...

I love some Andrea Evans but I have only one word...

RECAST

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeya

c

#5   2006/09/14 07:53AM
    Amy Mistretta

That would work, Cary! It would also be fun if Claudia got all obsessed with John like she did with Nash. But I have a feeling John would just end up throwing her in jail LOL!

Thanks for your great posts!
    Amy

#6   2006/09/14 10:29AM
    LilBinkey

I would love to see Hugh Hook Up with Kelly.

Im am so sick of Kevin & all his Bitching!!

I think Hugh & Kelly would have some Awesome Chemistry together....

#7   2006/09/14 01:50PM
    dorisjo

I agree with some of your opinions, but I don't agree about Tess and Nash. Nash is annoying as hell to me and I know people critized Antonio for trying to bring out Jess, but Nash was sneaky and conniving about bringing out Tess.
    I hope that she and Antonio get married and send Nash and Claudia back to Napa. With all of the good singers on the show why in the heck is Claudia trying to sing.

#8   2006/09/14 03:16PM
    Amy Mistretta

You may not know this, but Kerry Butler (Claudia) happens to be a professional singer and a huge hit on Broadway. The actress is actually working on her first CD now.

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#9   2006/09/14 03:54PM
    CHScott

Hi Amy..everyone

Amy..is there a Mama Reston out there anywhere? If not, maybe they the writers could create one and make her kinda like Gloria on Y & R and make her a pain in Nash's behind and send her romantically after CLint.. Might be fun~

Peace out

cary

#10   2006/09/14 06:21PM
    Amy Mistretta

It seems to me that Claudia's mom died when she was young, but I'm not positive...

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list