Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
shalaydra75

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Fantastic64 wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:Clay Cane's (Urban View) interview of Omarosa Manigault-Newman goes off the rails. It starts at 2:41.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuwWmcPOj5I

WTH did I just watch? :lol: :lol: :lol: That was insane! :lol: :lol: I guess she must endure ANY situation to make as much money as she can, while she can. It takes hellacious duplicity to spin lies as she's presently doing. She is as vile as Agent Orange #45! :evil:

Part 2 is worse :oops: Omarosa called Clay the B word and accused him of having a Jheri Curl :lol: :lol: She continuous gave up information on where to purchase her book. 8-) :lol:

Fantastic64

Postby Fantastic64 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:16 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:
Fantastic64 wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:Clay Cane's (Urban View) interview of Omarosa Manigault-Newman goes off the rails. It starts at 2:41.

WTH did I just watch? :lol: :lol: :lol: That was insane! :lol: :lol: I guess she must endure ANY situation to make as much money as she can, while she can. It takes hellacious duplicity to spin lies as she's presently doing. She is as vile as Agent Orange #45! :evil:

Part 2 is worse :oops: Omarosa called Clay the B word and accused him of having a Jheri Curl :lol: :lol: She continuous gave up information on where to purchase her book. 8-) :lol:

It was like watching a car wreck, from which I couldn't look away! :lol: :lol: That was so crazy, I wonder was it planned? :( Seriously, though, Omarosa has zero credibility.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks Shalaydra for sharing this very interesting interview.

I wonder if Amarosa would be on her whirlwind tour pimping her book Unhinged had she not been canned. This woman thought we would all have to bow down to Trump after he and his campaign colluded and conspired with Russia to steal the Election. She has known Trump for about 15 years and we're supposed to believe after she was fired she suddenly had an epiphany about what a vile, soulless human being he is. Most people got to know him when he announced his candidacy for president and figured out rather quickly that he was a detestable, self-serving swamp thang whose MO is conning, lying and cheating to get what he wants. Like Trump, Amarosa is all about Amarosa; she knew the kind of snakes Trump and his band of merry criminals were all along, and that's why she was taping her ass off in that House of Horrors of a White House. She's a hypocrite, she's self-serving, and she learned well from her teacher.

I find it incredibly funny that Trump's student out Trumped him. Seems to me Omarosa is the only one who learned anything at Trump University. :lol: :lol: :lol:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:45 am

BrianRose wrote:

Thanks Shalaydra for sharing this very interesting interview.

I wonder if Amarosa would be on her whirlwind tour pimping her book Unhinged had she not been canned. This woman thought we would all have to bow down to Trump after he and his campaign colluded and conspired with Russia to steal the Election. She has known Trump for about 15 years and we're supposed to believe after she was fired she suddenly had an epiphany about what a vile, soulless human being he is. Most people got to know him when he announced his candidacy for president and figured out rather quickly that he was a detestable, self-serving swamp thang whose MO is conning, lying and cheating to get :lol: what he wants. Like Trump, Amarosa is all about Amarosa; she knew the kind of snakes Trump and his band of merry criminals were all along, and that's why she was taping her ass off in that House of Horrors of a White House. She's a hypocrite, she's self-serving, and she learned well from her teacher.

I find it incredibly funny that Trump's student out Trumped him. Seems to me Omarosa is the only one who learned anything at Trump University. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love your post, especially the part in red. I am going to use that quote :lol: 8-)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:07 pm

LMBO! Haven't been posting in a very long time............................but today is special!

Looks like the cough!cough! "impossible" happened & the big fish is caught on a hook err. is out on the bank & flip floppin away!

So, who besides DT is worried?

I'd say junior/jared who were BOTH at the Trump Tower meeting with all the then candidates "RUSSIANS"......................

Mike Pence who was PM's choice for VP.........................DT's seemed to be Christie's until PM made his choice be known & then lookie lookie a meeting bt. the 2 & anew VP. candidate was chosen!

And prolly Ivanka..............................just because he knows something good on her!

Guess we'll see if ole PM is trying to pull the wool over RM's eyes or what(hopin to get a U know what from U know who?)

Things are getting really, really, REALLY INTERESTING NOW.................... :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Do yall love it, like it, or are U indifferent to the newest news? 8-) ;)

I LOVE IT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:10 pm

LMBO! Omarosa is NOT even worth much of a mention..........although I do like that she drove U know who cray cray 4 a couple of days! 8-) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

She does play the reality show thang just like U know who, though!

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:52 am

I wish we had a real, presidential president instead of just a Tweety Bird.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:10 pm

BREAKING News! Breaking News! Breaking News!

Washington Post has identified the woman who came forward in the letter bout BK's drunken HS "possible" alleged sexual assault of her(along with another man)!

She is a married 51 year old research psychologist who lives in California!

She has been in therapy for this incident & her hubs has gone with her!

She has PASSED a lie detector test!

Will there now be an investigation into this possible incident? :roll: :roll:

Also(I didn't catch all of this....but it sounded like there is a book alleging that at one time BK had a drinking prob. with possible blackout implications........one of the panel suggested that...........THAT "may" be the reason BK doesn't remember this alleged incident! 8-) ;)

[/
b]

[b]If this is true.........will THIS be enough to quash BK's nom?
:shock: ;)

Fantastic64

Postby Fantastic64 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:38 pm

clicquot1 wrote:BREAKING News! Breaking News! Breaking News!

Washington Post has identified the woman who came forward in the letter bout BK's drunken HS "possible" alleged sexual assault of her(along with another man)!
Also(I didn't catch all of this....but it sounded like there is a book alleging that at one time BK had a drinking prob. with possible blackout implications........one of the panel suggested that...........THAT "may" be the reason BK doesn't remember this alleged incident! 8-) ;)
[/
b]

I've been watching coverage all morning, clicquot! It should stop the nomination for an investigation of the allegation, but we'll see if it will... :roll: Of course Kavanaugh's denying it all :roll: A couple of clarifications: 1) the victim revealed the attempted rape, for the first time ever, during couple's counseling w/her spouse in 2012. She has the therapist notes; 2) the "blackout" alcoholic who (claims he has no recollection of this assault), wrote a book, and was allegedly present during the assault, is Mark Judge--who's now a big shot in D.C.

It's yet to be seen if the GOP will attempt an end run around this allegation to continue ram-roding through the nomination. At this point in time, nothing would surprise me...

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 pm

clicquot1 wrote:BREAKING News! Breaking News! Breaking News!

[/
b]

According to the Washington Post:

In his senior-class yearbook entry at Georgetown Prep, Kavanaugh made several references to drinking, claiming membership to the “Beach Week Ralph Club” and “Keg City Club.” He and Judge are pictured together at the beach in a photo in the yearbook.

Judge is a filmmaker and author who has written for the Daily Caller, The Weekly Standard and The Washington Post. He chronicled his recovery from alcoholism in “Wasted: Tales of a Gen-X Drunk,” which described his own blackout drinking and a culture of partying among students at his high school, renamed in the book “Loyola Prep.” Kavanaugh is not mentioned in the book, but a passage about partying at the beach one summer makes glancing reference to a “Bart O’Kavanaugh,” who “puked in someone’s car the other night” and “passed out on his way back from a party.”

Through the White House, Kavanaugh did not respond to a question about whether the name was a pseudonym for him.

One would think this would be enough to torpedo K's nomination, but Republicans won't care about this and will put up walls around him like they do for Trump with his dirty laundry. After all, they had no problem backing an accused pedophile for Congress.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”