Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:55 am

Trump Administration Mulls a Unilateral Tax Cut for the Wealthy

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-mulls-a-unilateral-tax-cut-for-the-wealthy/ar-BBLhtZx?ocid=DELLDHP

Yep, Trump mulls another tax cut for the rich while he does everything he can to take away health care for the poor and working class. He's not in favor of raising the minimum wage but he wants to give the rich another tax cut so they can buy back even more stock and lay off even more employees. Wages are stagnant, people are working low paying jobs, people are working 2 and 3 part-time jobs with no benefits, but Trump brags about how well the economy, the stock market, and the jobs market are doing, which does NOTHING for most people. It's like his base is in a Trump induced semi-coma and anything he does and says is acceptable to them, even when it's painfully obvious it's to their complete detriment.

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:06 am

BrianRose wrote:Trump Administration Mulls a Unilateral Tax Cut for the Wealthy

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-mulls-a-unilateral-tax-cut-for-the-wealthy/ar-BBLhtZx?ocid=DELLDHP

Yep, Trump mulls another tax cut for the rich while he does everything he can to take away health care for the poor and working class. He's not in favor of raising the minimum wage but he wants to give the rich another tax cut so they can buy back even more stock and lay off even more employees. Wages are stagnant, people are working low paying jobs, people are working 2 and 3 part-time jobs with no benefits, but Trump brags about how well the economy, the stock market, and the jobs market are doing, which does NOTHING for most people. It's like his base is in a Trump induced semi-coma and anything he does and says is acceptable to them, even when it's painfully obvious it's to their complete detriment.
Hey, B.Rose! They are complete zombies at this point. They will believe anything that idiot tells them to.

He actually told them not to believe what they see or hear.

Straight up Orwellian slogan. :roll:

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dt just compared Paul Manafort to Al Capone.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:06 pm

Palski wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure hope his comparison wasn't supposed to be in defense of Manafort. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:37 pm

BrianRose wrote:
Palski wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sure hope his comparison wasn't supposed to be in defense of Manafort. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pardon them both! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 pm

I am simply perplexed by this "interview" crap and Rudy stating that they are in "negotiations" as to what questions may be asked, as T froths at the mouth about just how eager he is interview with Mueller. Anytime, anywhere, no pre-conditions with foreign dictators and dangerous heads of state...but he's trying to call the shots here?

Either way, let him talk. And talk and talk and talk. Mueller can always subpoena him. As far as I am concerned, there is nothing new here---day in day out SOS. Show me a headline that says "T resigns, stating need to oversee his overseas golf courses." Wishes Pence Well...then says he doesn't really know him that well. I think he worked with me for awhile, but I remember he brought coffee...he was also no fun-no clubbing with him in the DC district-he has to take his mother everywhere.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:11 pm

CEOs Cashing In On President Donald Trump’s Tax Cuts | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyD31t_8Ao

Stephanie Ruhle, just like Joy Reid and Rachel Maddow, is one of the smartest, bad-assed women on tv. Watch (beginning at at 3:02 in the video) how she handed this CEO his ass on a platter. :oops:

The entire clip is good but Stephanie's response to this greedy CEO's comment was priceless. :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Is Trump calling his handler Putin a liar? He says Putin is very unhappy he won the election, yet Putin stood on a stage in Helsinki and said he DID want Trump to win the 2016 presidential election. It seems no one, NOT EVEN PUTIN, is immune to Trump lying on them. Trump can always claim, and ONLY his base will believe and buy his BS, that Putin meant to say "DIDN'T."

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Iraq War Veteran's Wife Deported to Mexico
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/iraq-war-veteran-s-wife-faces-deportation-friday-family-asks-n897031

Oh, BTW, her husband considers himself a conservative and HE VOTED FOR TRUMP. He wrote a letter to Trump asking for a reprieve for his wife. I get it now! During the 2016 Election campaign, her husband thought Trump was talking about deporting all of those other immigrants, not HIS wife.

I feel bad for his wife and his 2 children. He needs to face the fact that he contributed to his own wife being deported to Mexico and his children being left without their mother.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:27 am

BrianRose wrote:Iraq War Veteran's Wife Deported to Mexico
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/iraq-war-veteran-s-wife-faces-deportation-friday-family-asks-n897031

Oh, BTW, her husband considers himself a conservative and HE VOTED FOR TRUMP. He wrote a letter to Trump asking for a reprieve for his wife. I get it now! During the 2016 Election campaign, her husband thought Trump was talking about deporting all of those other immigrants, not HIS wife.

I feel bad for his wife and his 2 children. He needs to face the fact that he contributed to his own wife being deported to Mexico and his children being left without their mother.

EXACTLY he brought this mess on himself a lot of these immigrants are having buyer's remorse now oh well they should have not voted for him

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”