O.K...Which one will be more popular??

soapy2

O.K...Which one will be more popular??

Postby soapy2 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:09 pm

With the end of Fashion House, it seems like there has been a death in the family! I enjoyed it trememdously. But, life goes on. Of the two new ones beginning tonight,
just wondereing how y'all felt about Wicked Wicked Games vs. Watch Over Me. Of course, I don't think either can compare to Fashion House but I feel that Tatum O'Neal will strut her stuff as "the evil one"!! Watch Over Me appears to be a little uninteresting (boring). This could change once it gets off the ground. What do YOU think? Which one will have us hooked like Fashion House did?

beautifulniki

Re: O.K...Which one will be more popular??

Postby beautifulniki » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:11 pm

both look pretty lame to me, but wicked games might do okay.

loving it

Postby loving it » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:11 pm

I'm done. Fashion House was it for. I might glance at watch over me from time to time. But one witch getting way with everything is enough for me.

Cafecentral

Postby Cafecentral » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:50 pm

Not sure. I did take a look at them on the myNetwork TV website and they both look interesting. Wicked Wicked Games is another tale of revenge going wrong :D and Watch Over Me is a tale about betrayal :) so I am going to check them both out...

soapy2

Postby soapy2 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:22 pm

:D Since they are both off to a fair start, sure would like to see more comments. Wicked Games is my favorite

Return to “Fashion House”