Team Ashley Abbott here! You GO GIRL!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
España93

Team Ashley Abbott here! You GO GIRL!!

Postby España93 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:15 pm

What Ashley did to Jack he had it all coming to him. A few months ago the way he threw Ashley paternity in her face was disgusting and wrong. What does that say to adopted children and their parents who are watching this stuff on TV?

John Abbott raised Ashley! He did not know she wasn't his biologically and had he known it would not have mattered and we all know it. She is his daughter and she's an Abbott. John Abbott would not have thought any less of Ashley as his daughter or as an Abbott and Jack knows it!! But he did what he did anyway. So, no, I have no sympathy or happiness for Jack. He got EVERYTHING he deserved by what Ashley did.

She did not know Brent Davis and she did not find out her biology until she was grown.

That blood clause wasn't fair and it was wrong. He treated Ashely badly and that drove to do this. He is to blame also! Jack needed to experience how Ashley felt about her paternity after what Jack did. He needed to be taught a lesson!!

I am totally on Ashley's side here.

soapwatcher36

Re: Team Ashley Abbott here! You GO GIRL!!

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:43 am

Oh yeah she certainly should go .... to the botton of the barrel where she belongs. You are right. John loved Ashley and still would love Ashley regardless of paternity. I'll agree and say this. Jack has done some terrible ish over the years but what Ashley did is just as bad as all his dirty deeds combined. Two wrongs don't make a right. John would probably have forgiven her but he would have been dissappointed. He would expect that of Jack but not her. Ashley is no Saint and has done her fair share of dirt in the past too. I'm sorry but I find what she did very disturbing and despicable. Using her mother who has alzheimers like that. But then again Ashley never cared about her mother because of her paternity so it was easy. Never mind that what she did could have possibly killed her mother as long as it had the desired effect right? Oh and never mind the fact that she involuntarily enlisted her daughter in her so called revenge plan. Oh but it didn't stop there. Let's not forget her using Billy to get rid of the blood Abbott clause but when that didn't work she enilsted Kyle(Who was just as ruthless as she is) to neutralize Billy and then you use your sister to finally get what you wanted. Bravo. As long as it got the job done right? Oh and let's not forget about Charlie and how he was initially blamed when the "truth" was revealed. You remember him don't you? The grandson of the man whose bones you are currently jumping? Hmmm I wonder what he'll have to say about this? Let's hope that he has the sense to dump you like the trash you are. Congratulations Ashley you got what you wanted. You gave Jack a taste of his own medicine but remember what goes up will eventually come down so enjoy it while it lasts which we all know won't be for long. Tick tock Ashley tick tock.

España93

Postby España93 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:25 am

soapwatcher36 wrote:Oh yeah she certainly should go .... to the botton of the barrel where she belongs. You are right. John loved Ashley and still would love Ashley regardless of paternity. I'll agree and say this. Jack has done some terrible ish over the years but what Ashley did is just as bad as all his dirty deeds combined. Two wrongs don't make a right. John would probably have forgiven her but he would have been dissappointed. He would expect that of Jack but not her. Ashley is no Saint and has done her fair share of dirt in the past too. I'm sorry but I find what she did very disturbing and despicable. Using her mother who has alzheimers like that. But then again Ashley never cared about her mother because of her paternity so it was easy. Never mind that what she did could have possibly killed her mother as long as it had the desired effect right? Oh and never mind the fact that she involuntarily enlisted her daughter in her so called revenge plan. Oh but it didn't stop there. Let's not forget her using Billy to get rid of the blood Abbott clause but when that didn't work she enilsted Kyle(Who was just as ruthless as she is) to neutralize Billy and then you use your sister to finally get what you wanted. Bravo. As long as it got the job done right? Oh and let's not forget about Charlie and how he was initially blamed when the "truth" was revealed. You remember him don't you? The grandson of the man whose bones you are currently jumping? Hmmm I wonder what he'll have to say about this? Let's hope that he has the sense to dump you like the trash you are. Congratulations Ashley you got what you wanted. You gave Jack a taste of his own medicine but remember what goes up will eventually come down so enjoy it while it lasts which we all know won't be for long. Tick tock Ashley tick tock.

Now, address Jack throwing Ashley's paternity in her face the way he did and using it against her. Is that okay? What does that say to parents of adopted children?

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:35 pm

España93 wrote:
soapwatcher36 wrote:Oh yeah she certainly should go .... to the botton of the barrel where she belongs. You are right. John loved Ashley and still would love Ashley regardless of paternity. I'll agree and say this. Jack has done some terrible ish over the years but what Ashley did is just as bad as all his dirty deeds combined. Two wrongs don't make a right. John would probably have forgiven her but he would have been dissappointed. He would expect that of Jack but not her. Ashley is no Saint and has done her fair share of dirt in the past too. I'm sorry but I find what she did very disturbing and despicable. Using her mother who has alzheimers like that. But then again Ashley never cared about her mother because of her paternity so it was easy. Never mind that what she did could have possibly killed her mother as long as it had the desired effect right? Oh and never mind the fact that she involuntarily enlisted her daughter in her so called revenge plan. Oh but it didn't stop there. Let's not forget her using Billy to get rid of the blood Abbott clause but when that didn't work she enilsted Kyle(Who was just as ruthless as she is) to neutralize Billy and then you use your sister to finally get what you wanted. Bravo. As long as it got the job done right? Oh and let's not forget about Charlie and how he was initially blamed when the "truth" was revealed. You remember him don't you? The grandson of the man whose bones you are currently jumping? Hmmm I wonder what he'll have to say about this? Let's hope that he has the sense to dump you like the trash you are. Congratulations Ashley you got what you wanted. You gave Jack a taste of his own medicine but remember what goes up will eventually come down so enjoy it while it lasts which we all know won't be for long. Tick tock Ashley tick tock.

Now, address Jack throwing Ashley's paternity in her face the way he did and using it against her. Is that okay? What does that say to parents of adopted children?

No it doesn't. Now address Ashley using her mother in her revenge scheme. What does that say to children,grandchildren and friends of people with Alzheimers? Is "that" ok . Two wrongs don't make a right.

bridel

Postby bridel » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:33 pm

soapwatcher36 wrote:
España93 wrote:

No it doesn't. Now address Ashley using her mother in her revenge scheme. What does that say to children,grandchildren and friends of people with Alzheimers? Is "that" ok . Two wrongs don't make a right.

what ashley did was horrible, and i iwll be glad to see the last of the character

España93

Postby España93 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:06 pm

I agree that using Dina in this was not cool. But that will not get me to side with Jack in this at all. I'm sorry!!

Ashley is angry at her mother because of her paternity and all the cheating her mother did. No one ever to John because he loved Ashley so much, it would have destroyed him they all feared.

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm

España93 wrote:I agree that using Dina in this was not cool. But that will not get me to side with Jack in this at all. I'm sorry!!

Ashley is angry at her mother because of her paternity and all the cheating her mother did. No one ever to John because he loved Ashley so much, it would have destroyed him they all feared.

You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that just like I will never side with Ashley in this and find what she did unforgiveable using not just Dina but her own daughter was an unwilling accomplice. Honestly I never really cared for Ashley. Don't get me wrong Jack has done some inexcusable stuff in the past but so has Ashley. Abby for example and how she came to be. She stole Victor's sperm to impregnate herself to make up for the baby she willingly decided to abort while she was Victor's mistress whom he carried on an affair with while Nikki was fighting for her life. Honestly the only times I actually had any sympathy for her was during her miscarriages but other than that never liked her and never will. Love Eileen Davidson as an actress but dislike the character of Ashley Abbott and can't wait until she leaves Genoa City. Hopefully for good. Goodbye and Good Riddance.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”