If Phyllis Ever Let's Billy Touch Her Again.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
donnashere4454

Re: If Phyllis Ever Let's Billy Touch Her Again.....

Postby donnashere4454 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:56 pm

VivianW wrote:
BeccaRedHead wrote:Y’all just need to stop responding in this thread because Vivian has spoken and that’s that.

People are welcome to post their opinions here but if I disagree with them I will respond just like they can if they disagree with me. Nobody needs to play martyr or victim :roll:

Thank you because i thought that that response was a bit over the top . And i am sure that you started this topic because you wanted to discuss it. :-)

BeccaRedHead

Postby BeccaRedHead » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:04 pm

donnashere4454 wrote:
VivianW wrote:
BeccaRedHead wrote:Y’all just need to stop responding in this thread because Vivian has spoken and that’s that.[

People are welcome to post their opinions here but if I disagree with them I will respond just like they can if they disagree with me. Nobody needs to play martyr or victim :roll:

Thank you because i thought that that response was a bit over the top . And i am sure that you started this topic because you wanted to discuss it. :-)

Oh good lord people lighten up, I was totally joking. Don’t be so uptight, it’s not that serious. :?

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 pm

If Billy deserve to be hated on by all the Newman's and Phyllis for sleeping with Summer, what does Summer deserve from this? The same, but with the Abbott's all hating her? They did the exact same thing. Billy slept with Summer for revenge on Phyllis, and Summer slept with Billy as revenge on Phyllis after months of trying to pick him up to spite her mother. Don't tell me that Summer went into this all innocent and wide eyed. She knew exactly what she wanted and also how it would effect her mother. :lol: She was just as malicious as Billy so deserves the same treatment.

VivianW

Postby VivianW » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:07 am

PinkChick wrote:If Billy deserve to be hated on by all the Newman's and Phyllis for sleeping with Summer, what does Summer deserve from this? The same, but with the Abbott's all hating her? They did the exact same thing. Billy slept with Summer for revenge on Phyllis, and Summer slept with Billy as revenge on Phyllis after months of trying to pick him up to spite her mother. Don't tell me that Summer went into this all innocent and wide eyed. She knew exactly what she wanted and also how it would effect her mother. :lol: She was just as malicious as Billy so deserves the same treatment.

That's fine. The Abbotts can hate her. Who cares lol? There will only be 3 of them left in a few weeks anyway (Jack, Billy and Kyle).

I dont care or like Summer so I dont care if she is hated by the Abbotts. It's what she deserves. Just like Billy deserves to be hated by the Newmans and Phyllis.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 am

VivianW wrote:
rediculous wrote:she will....she had no problem giving it to Deacon even though he was trying to take Daniel down for something or other...(I forget what that was about)...she will probable get back with Billy now to spite Summer...

To spite Summer?

That makes absolutely no sense. Summer will know by next week that Billy was using her. While Phyllis is many things she has NEVER been a bad mother to Summer at all and would NOT rub that in her face after her daughter is upset. Phyllis has NEVER been spiteful towards Summer. Ever.

And Deacon was trying to blackmail Daniel which was a totally different situation and not like this one at all.

I thought Deacon was trying to frame Daniel for murder?

Jurist

Postby Jurist » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:38 am

BeccaRedHead wrote:

Oh good lord people lighten up, I was totally joking. Don’t be so uptight, it’s not that serious. :?

Why so rude?

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:12 am

VivianW wrote:
PinkChick wrote:If Billy deserve to be hated on by all the Newman's and Phyllis for sleeping with Summer, what does Summer deserve from this? The same, but with the Abbott's all hating her? They did the exact same thing. Billy slept with Summer for revenge on Phyllis, and Summer slept with Billy as revenge on Phyllis after months of trying to pick him up to spite her mother. Don't tell me that Summer went into this all innocent and wide eyed. She knew exactly what she wanted and also how it would effect her mother. :lol: She was just as malicious as Billy so deserves the same treatment.

That's fine. The Abbotts can hate her. Who cares lol? There will only be 3 of them left in a few weeks anyway (Jack, Billy and Kyle).

I dont care or like Summer so I dont care if she is hated by the Abbotts. It's what she deserves. Just like Billy deserves to be hated by the Newmans and Phyllis.

I don't think Jack will like what Billy did and may throw him out.

Billy is a coward he should have dealt with Phyllis and NIck instead of Summer.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:21 am

Lest we forget-Billy threw Phyllis out for having sex with Nick. I think it's going to be Billy who does not WANT to touch Phyllis rather than Billy begging Phyllis to come back to him. I could be wrong but she is the one who has always been so obsessive about her men (even when they are not really hers).

BeccaRedHead

Postby BeccaRedHead » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:54 am

Jurist wrote:
BeccaRedHead wrote:

Why so rude?

If you consider joking around with people as “rude” then you need to lighten up a little.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:25 am

this is true, can't stand what billy did but Summer is not an innocent young girl, she has been after Billy since she came back to GC. She wanted her mother to find out about the ons so she could have billy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”