My heart breaks for Jack.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Likeyfan
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: My heart breaks for Jack.....

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 am

Not me. I don't feel sorry for Jack. Ashley was wrong but Jack started it all. But I get it, Jsck is a man, then he can make all the despicable things and he gets a free pass.
Jack never respected Ashley to Jabot, she was an executive and he never informed of what he made. He wanted to make a hostile takeover on Fenmore's and thought he could handle Lauren easily because she's a woman, she used another woman, Gloria for that, a woman who is a member of the Lauren family. He tried to bribe Lauren for she gets rid of B&S in the Fenmore's stores. He used Phyllis to try to manipulate Lauren, b/c he knew how Phyllis was insecure about Billy & Victoria working together. And there is a lot of things Jack made who was despicable and never was treated the half Ashley is it.

soapwatcher36
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: My heart breaks for Jack.....

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:20 am

Likeyfan wrote:Not me. I don't feel sorry for Jack. Ashley was wrong but Jack started it all. But I get it, Jsck is a man, then he can make all the despicable things and he gets a free pass.
Jack never respected Ashley to Jabot, she was an executive and he never informed of what he made. He wanted to make a hostile takeover on Fenmore's and thought he could handle Lauren easily because she's a woman, she used another woman, Gloria for that, a woman who is a member of the Lauren family. He tried to bribe Lauren for she gets rid of B&S in the Fenmore's stores. He used Phyllis to try to manipulate Lauren, b/c he knew how Phyllis was insecure about Billy & Victoria working together. And there is a lot of things Jack made who was despicable and never was treated the half Ashley is it.


Sorry but I'm still.siding with Jack on this one. What Ashley did was inexcuseable especially involving Dina and Abby. That was inexcusable and despicable. This one scheme mskes is equally as bad as all of Jack's misdeeds combined. I hope that witch gets the payback she deserves and then some.

Likeyfan
Posts: 1942
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: My heart breaks for Jack.....

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:52 am

soapwatcher36 wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:Not me. I don't feel sorry for Jack. Ashley was wrong but Jack started it all. But I get it, Jsck is a man, then he can make all the despicable things and he gets a free pass.
Jack never respected Ashley to Jabot, she was an executive and he never informed of what he made. He wanted to make a hostile takeover on Fenmore's and thought he could handle Lauren easily because she's a woman, she used another woman, Gloria for that, a woman who is a member of the Lauren family. He tried to bribe Lauren for she gets rid of B&S in the Fenmore's stores. He used Phyllis to try to manipulate Lauren, b/c he knew how Phyllis was insecure about Billy & Victoria working together. And there is a lot of things Jack made who was despicable and never was treated the half Ashley is it.


Sorry but I'm still.siding with Jack on this one. What Ashley did was inexcuseable especially involving Dina and Abby. That was inexcusable and despicable. This one scheme mskes is equally as bad as all of Jack's misdeeds combined. I hope that witch gets the payback she deserves and then some.


In this case, Jack should get the payback he deserves for every thing he made, what it never happened until right now. If he didn't put this ridiculous clause only a blood Abbott could run Jabot, that John Abbott is his bio father would change nothing, John would change nothing, this man is dead and he raised Jack like being his bio son.
They only reason Jack was interested by finding his bio father was if there man was rich and he could get some inheritance. His reaction when Lauren said him her father was on the picture said it all. The only rea sc on he feared to be the Neil Fenmore's son is because he had slept with his 2 daughters.


soapwatcher36
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: My heart breaks for Jack.....

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:28 am

Likeyfan wrote:
soapwatcher36 wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:Not me. I don't feel sorry for Jack. Ashley was wrong but Jack started it all. But I get it, Jsck is a man, then he can make all the despicable things and he gets a free pass.
Jack never respected Ashley to Jabot, she was an executive and he never informed of what he made. He wanted to make a hostile takeover on Fenmore's and thought he could handle Lauren easily because she's a woman, she used another woman, Gloria for that, a woman who is a member of the Lauren family. He tried to bribe Lauren for she gets rid of B&S in the Fenmore's stores. He used Phyllis to try to manipulate Lauren, b/c he knew how Phyllis was insecure about Billy & Victoria working together. And there is a lot of things Jack made who was despicable and never was treated the half Ashley is it.


Sorry but I'm still.siding with Jack on this one. What Ashley did was inexcuseable especially involving Dina and Abby. That was inexcusable and despicable. This one scheme mskes is equally as bad as all of Jack's misdeeds combined. I hope that witch gets the payback she deserves and then some.


In this case, Jack should get the payback he deserves for every thing he made, what it never happened until right now. If he didn't put this ridiculous clause only a blood Abbott could run Jabot, that John Abbott is his bio father would change nothing, John would change nothing, this man is dead and he raised Jack like being his bio son.
They only reason Jack was interested by finding his bio father was if there man was rich and he could get some inheritance. His reaction when Lauren said him her father was on the picture said it all. The only rea sc on he feared to be the Neil Fenmore's son is because he had slept with his 2 daughters.


If that's the case then Ashley should get all that is coming to her too. Last time I remembered stealing a man's sperm to impregnate youreself was still a crime as well as being the mistress to a married man with a sick wife and the list goes on. So little miss innocent victim is anything but so just like Jack got his she deserves to get hers too.


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], kayline12, Mabedramatime, MrsTn, NJ SOAP LADY, semper-fi and 1 guest

Back to Top