Why did Kristina come back to PC

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Chococat1492

Why did Kristina come back to PC

Postby Chococat1492 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:13 am

Kristina’s storyline is a DUD!!

What is going on with that? I have to admit that when she skinned her way out of the conversation with Alexus, Sam, and Brad, I thought it had something to do with baby Wylie. Now I’m kind of interested.....to a degree. Now, was Kristina actually gone long enough to have gotten pregnant and delivered a baby? I don’t know.

alissain

Re: Why did Kristina come back to PC

Postby alissain » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:36 am

I got the impression that because she is at a point in her life where she has no career..no job...and nothing going on in her life that she doesn't want to hear about Valerie's promotion or anybody else's conversation about anything because she is at a nowhere point ...that's my impression.

Dkingz1130

Postby Dkingz1130 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Kristina is such a boring character I ff through her scenes

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Why did she wig out when Brad showed up? She seemed really uncomfortable all of a sudden and jumped up to get him some coffee. For the first time, it made me wonder if those people were right who thought she was the birth mother of the other baby that died. But that just doesn't make sense. Although, neither did her reaction yesterday.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Kristina was not going to get pregnant from her grandma lover. smh rme

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:25 pm

alissain wrote:I got the impression that because she is at a point in her life where she has no career..no job...and nothing going on in her life that she doesn't want to hear about Valerie's promotion or anybody else's conversation about anything because she is at a nowhere point ...that's my impression.

That was my impression as well...for me this story is very relatable. I have 2 young adult children & they both have struggled during their 20s...they didn’t complete their education knowing EXACTLY what they wanted to do for a living, plus there is this “no longer a kid & not a completely self sufficient adult either” issue. It hasn’t been easy for them so I really empathize with Kristina.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:35 am

centrd wrote:Why did she wig out when Brad showed up? She seemed really uncomfortable all of a sudden and jumped up to get him some coffee. For the first time, it made me wonder if those people were right who thought she was the birth mother of the other baby that died. But that just doesn't make sense. Although, neither did her reaction yesterday.

I thought the same thing, but remember didn’t Julian speak to the birth mother? That made me think perhaps something else is going on. She’s just totally lost. Sad situation.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:Kristina is such a boring character I ff through her scenes
her and Sam are dead weight

ellenymphea

Postby ellenymphea » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:55 am

sjogirl wrote:
alissain wrote:I got the impression that because she is at a point in her life where she has no career..no job...and nothing going on in her life that she doesn't want to hear about Valerie's promotion or anybody else's conversation about anything because she is at a nowhere point ...that's my impression.

That was my impression as well...for me this story is very relatable. I have 2 young adult children & they both have struggled during their 20s...they didn’t complete their education knowing EXACTLY what they wanted to do for a living, plus there is this “no longer a kid & not a completely self sufficient adult either” issue. It hasn’t been easy for them so I really empathize with Kristina.

Thank you for empathizing with your kids! The people who parent like Alexis or talk about Kristina like she’s some useless loser are exactly why people like Kristina end up depressed, lost, or otherwise in bad situations. Sam is absolutely right that people take different paths and not everyone is on a solid career path or know exactly what they want in life at that age. I wish more people would realize that and not treat their children like disappointments when they don’t end up like the Mollys of the world.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:02 am

ellenymphea wrote:
sjogirl wrote:

Thank you for empathizing with your kids! The people who parent like Alexis or talk about Kristina like she’s some useless loser are exactly why people like Kristina end up depressed, lost, or otherwise in bad situations. Sam is absolutely right that people take different paths and not everyone is on a solid career path or know exactly what they want in life at that age. I wish more people would realize that and not treat their children like disappointments when they don’t end up like the Mollys of the world.

There are a lot more Kristinas than Mollys in the world

Return to “General Hospital”