Ashley just got redeemed /spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Midnyt

Re: Ashley just got redeemed /spoiler

Postby Midnyt » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:49 pm

This is Ashley in ture from she does care about anyone else but her self.

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Venessal121 wrote:Jack deserves that and much more. Now when is Kyle getting his ? I can’t stand stand his smug face. He is so dishonest he can’t be trusted by anyone

And what Ashley did was any better? John would be so dissapointed in her. At least he knew what to expect from Jack. He would be disgusted with both of them

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Flawless123 wrote:Ashley today in Canada was amazing her speech was great it was true jack made her feel like s%@# about not being an Abbott plus the clause he never felt remorse until it happened to him. I like evil ruthless Ashely made Victor found his match

I don't think Jack ever made Ashley feel less than an Abbott- the cause as I recall Jack saying was because of Phyllis to make sure she never got the chair-

Jack actions were never to hurt Ashley- Ashleys I am sad to say were vindictive and she deliberately set out to hurt Jack):

Endeavour1965

Postby Endeavour1965 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Redemption???I saw Monday's show (on YouTube) and Ashley was revolting. She has been revelling in his agony for months and proud of it. Jack's no saint - but he never enjoyed her pain but she loved seeing his. She actually said it - said that doctoring Dina's movie was a risk, but the look on his face made it all worth it. A vicious witch.

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Endeavour1965 wrote:Redemption???I saw Monday's show (on YouTube) and Ashley was revolting. She has been revelling in his agony for months and proud of it. Jack's no saint - but he never enjoyed her pain but she loved seeing his. She actually said it - said that doctoring Dina's movie was a risk, but the look on his face made it all worth it. A vicious witch.

I know right. Never mind that you had potentially set up your own daughter and the grandson of the man who ironically you are currently dating. I hope Neil drops her like the bad habit that she is. Using Dina in all this is what did it for me. Coaching her and planting false memories in her head . What if Dina took it upon herself to force herself to try and remember an affair that never happened? Does she know the further damage and physical harm she could have done to Dina but then again there's no love lost between them so I guess she used that to justify her actions. It's a shame because it looked like they were turning a corner while Dina was still lucid but I guess not. Wonder what John would really thought of her actions. She feels he would have understood and forgive her. I was Like Earth to Ashley come in because this witch was on a totally different planet. :lol: :lol:

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:01 am

Flawless123 wrote:Maybe no redemption there can be so many storyline evil Ashley black sheep Ashley ,John favourite but not his Ashley

I think jack deserves this jack is an ass he tank his precious family numberous time gave John heart attack and did many more to John over the years Ashley has always been better suited for this than any other Abbott (beside John)

Plus one of the best episodes in a awhile really soap classics family vs family for the company

Yes, didn't he forge John's will to cut out Gloria?

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:13 am

Blue 501 wrote:
Flawless123 wrote:Maybe no redemption there can be so many storyline evil Ashley black sheep Ashley ,John favourite but not his Ashley

I think jack deserves this jack is an ass he tank his precious family numberous time gave John heart attack and did many more to John over the years Ashley has always been better suited for this than any other Abbott (beside John)

Plus one of the best episodes in a awhile really soap classics family vs family for the company

Yes, didn't he forge John's will to cut out Gloria?

Ashley is intelligent but her true talent is in the lab and not the boardroom. She doesn't have what it takes to run Jabot. She never has and she never will.

Roomo

Postby Roomo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:05 am

Acadia_ca wrote:You consider that Redemption? That was character assassination!

It sure was. I felt sick watching this episode and not in a good way. They totally destroyed Ashley.

soapwatcher36

Postby soapwatcher36 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:34 am

Roomo wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:You consider that Redemption? That was character assassination!

It sure was. I felt sick watching this episode and not in a good way. They totally destroyed Ashley.

I never liked Ashley. She always thought she was better than other people even when she did her fair share of dirt. I'm not saying that Jack is totally innocent. We all know better than that but neither is she.

Drucilla Winters Fan

Postby Drucilla Winters Fan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:50 am

Ashley's bad side is as visible as ever. She pulled a (huge) ''Victor''.
Monday's episode made everything worse. She cared to hurt Jack at any cost even if it ended hurting every other family member in some kind of way too, with NO exception.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”