Nina....slow down...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

Nina....slow down...

Postby alissain » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:03 pm

I get how she is excited to discover that she has a daughter but Sasha is already freaked out that the woman she thought was her mother really wasn't...and never told her. Its a shock to Sasha. I think Nina wants instant bonding and love..it won't work that way...Sasha looks at her as a pushy stranger...baby steps Nina or Sasha will run...she already upset Sasha when she practically called her adoptive deceased mother a liar.

MarieDet

Re: Nina....slow down...

Postby MarieDet » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Nina's reaction seems forced and contrived, I see no real emotion not even equal to a little girl crying for her dolly.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 am

I love Nina, but her scenes with Sasha were so hard to watch. I was cringing!! Knowing that Nina has had mental health issues in the past, but she seemed to be on equal footing, but she was so off kilter about the whole baby thing. Nina was so over the top talking about what Madeline did to her then insulting the memory of Sahsa’s mother. I still think that KiKi is Nina’s daughter, but somehow Valentine manipulated those results. I love Valentine but he is a snake in the grass!!

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:13 pm

I can understand Nina wanting her daughter NOW, Nina lost all those years with her; I can understand Sasha not wanting to know her adopted mother lied to her all those years, she was the only mother she knew.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:I love Nina, but her scenes with Sasha were so hard to watch. I was cringing!! Knowing that Nina has had mental health issues in the past, but she seemed to be on equal footing, but she was so off kilter about the whole baby thing. Nina was so over the top talking about what Madeline did to her then insulting the memory of Sahsa’s mother. I still think that KiKi is Nina’s daughter, but somehow Valentine manipulated those results. I love Valentine but he is a snake in the grass!!

Their scenes being so hard to watch & awkward rang true for me...that is how I would expect it to be. Nina is such a vulnerable character & she wears her emotions on her sleeves...she just couldn’t help herself by going too far & overdoing it. I love how Michelle portrays her, she is such a layered & genuinely loving & lovable character.

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:14 am

I don't think she really is Nina's daughter. It's seems to good to be true that Curtis and Valentine found her so quickly and it didn't take months.

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:27 am

Soap Fan+ wrote:I don't think she really is Nina's daughter. It's seems to good to be true that Curtis and Valentine found her so quickly and it didn't take months.
yup I have my suspicions too, red flags all over! :? :o

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:56 pm

soulofgh wrote:
Soap Fan+ wrote:I don't think she really is Nina's daughter. It's seems to good to be true that Curtis and Valentine found her so quickly and it didn't take months.

I really hate to think Valentine manipulated the results, yet he just can't help himself from wanting to be in control. If true, Nina will be devastated, especially when he promised to be honest. There will be no coming back!

I really want Kiki to be her daughter, especially since her evil nut job of a mother, Ava, has never-ending thoughts of killing her... :twisted:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:30 pm

I think she recognized the necklace and she knows who real daughter is

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:32 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:
soulofgh wrote:

I really hate to think Valentine manipulated the results, yet he just can't help himself from wanting to be in control. If true, Nina will be devastated, especially when he promised to be honest. There will be no coming back!

I really want Kiki to be her daughter, especially since her evil nut job of a mother, Ava, has never-ending thoughts of killing her... :twisted:

Kiki who sexed the guy mommy Iived with she’s not cool,,shes a nit and doc the once priest sure making up for his lack of sex

Return to “General Hospital”