I love Lola!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lifetime Viewer

Re: I love Lola!!

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:29 pm

[quote="twocentsworth"]She's a breath of fresh air unlike anyone on the show...what a find, the actress and the new GC spitfire...a truly independent young adult that can handle herself, is smart, business savvy, and very attractive (esp to Kyle ;) ) ... if she had extra time, her beauty could also bring modeling gigs! I can't wait to see how her relationship with Kyle blooms and grows. This new couple will be something to recon with! Yes, yes, yes, Viva La Lola.... :P[/quote

I totally agree with you. I'm loving Lola. You can tell that she is already falling for Kyle. You can also tell that Kyle is intrigued by Lola. I'm loving them so much together. I'm very shocked that Mal Young got this right. Lola and Kyle are a hit!

Drucilla Winters Fan

Postby Drucilla Winters Fan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:03 am

twocentsworth wrote:
Drucilla Winters Fan wrote:Lola is a nice character and she's a match for Kyle. Maybe she'll bring more good in him. Summer is toxic.
I'm neutral about Rey, I'll need more time.
"Arturito" is annoying and he's acting like a brat :lol:

Yes, I agree with you...Arturo and Nikki was gross and he and Abby probably won't last...Lola and Kyle, I'm in for "Kola" relationship!!

:D Kola all the way !

JackyMack

Postby JackyMack » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:02 am

The best thing about Lola is that she got Kyle away from Summer.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:13 am

monicalewis wrote:No like her at all. Way too opinionated and loud. Just another Summer only with dark hair.

Except that she works for a living & does not expect the world or relatives to provide her with everything. I find her charming.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Kyle Abbott heir and Lola Rosales food truck owner. This is the kind of ridiculous story that gives soaps a bad name. Please get Lola out of that truck and tone down the salty attitude.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Blue 501 wrote:
monicalewis wrote:No like her at all. Way too opinionated and loud. Just another Summer only with dark hair.

Except that she works for a living & does not expect the world or relatives to provide her with everything. I find her charming.

DITTO, ditto,ditto!

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:54 pm

kayline12 wrote:Kyle Abbott heir and Lola Rosales food truck owner. This is the kind of ridiculous story that gives soaps a bad name. Please get Lola out of that truck and tone down the salty attitude.

Sounds like love to me. So tired of all the rich people on YR and...their boring lives. Lola is a breath of fresh air.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:
kayline12 wrote:Kyle Abbott heir and Lola Rosales food truck owner. This is the kind of ridiculous story that gives soaps a bad name. Please get Lola out of that truck and tone down the salty attitude.

Sounds like love to me. So tired of all the rich people on YR and...their boring lives. Lola is a breath of fresh air.

same. why is a food truck ridiculous, and I love the girls attitude. she knows what she wants and takes no crap. keep her the way she is.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 pm

what in the world is wrong with that? what makes that a ridiculous story? I think Kyle is probable a bit beneath Lola, and she could do better, but they could still be an epic love story..I think her truck business is brilliant..

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:13 pm

JackyMack wrote:The best thing about Lola is that she got Kyle away from Summer.

This is a funny, yet very true statement! Kyle is better off without Summer... ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”