Soaps Spoiler Digest for September 17-21: Manipulated, Mystery Men and Major Risks

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Matt

Soaps Spoiler Digest for September 17-21: Manipulated, Mystery Men and Major Risks

Postby Matt » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:55 am

Unanswered questions, difficult position, and tested loyalty.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news/51 ... ajor-risks

Izitjo

Re: Soaps Spoiler Digest for September 17-21: Manipulated, Mystery Men and Major Risks

Postby Izitjo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:06 pm

I just CANNOT with Brooke, Katie, AND Hope!
They've lost their collective minds, such as the were.
Did someone spike the punch at the last Logan wedding to make them all go 50 shades of crazy?

Go Sally, why Hope is angry that she no longer wants to be her butt monkey is beyond me!
Oh Ridge, TSFTV is about to show you the S. Neither Brooke or Ridge can stay out of other peoples lives, although Ridge has years worth of reasons to want to torpedo Bill.
It wouldn't surprise me if Katie lost custody of Will, blamed Thorne, divorced His Thirstiness, and remarried Bill.

Star Steffy

Re: Soaps Spoiler Digest for September 17-21: Manipulated, Mystery Men and Major Risks

Postby Star Steffy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 pm

This is the WORST Spoilers for the week, since I started watching.

NOBODY cares much about Thorne and Katie, who are focused on a custody battle...Boring Period.

Steffy and Hope battle...Steffy just needs to give the Employee Hope and order to make an appointment with her Office Manager, to voice her problems to her or to bring it up at a board meeting, otherwise shut up. :P

I am not watching that Bell :!: :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 pm

Star Steffy wrote:*
This is the WORST Spoilers for the week, since I started watching.

NOBODY cares much about Thorne and Katie, who are focused on a custody battle...Boring Period.

Steffy and Hope battle...Steffy just needs to give the Employee Hope and order to make an appointment with her Office Manager, to voice her problems to her or to bring it up at a board meeting, otherwise shut up. :P

I am not watching that Bell :!: :roll: :roll: :roll:

STAR

Yeah, these spoilers are lame. The recap with Bill kissing Brook officially put the nail in this dead beat show's coffin for me. I didn't even bother with the recaps or the spoilers until today and confirmed I shouldn't have bothered. Bottom of the barrel = this show

I think this show is trying to get cancelled . Bold and the Beautiful = Sell Out

aus66

Postby aus66 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:19 am

So, Brooke is on track to be whoring it up with a man other than her husband again and yet she has the audacity to talk crap about Steffy. I seriously cannot take this character any more.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”