What is up with Tessa?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
opusandcristal

What is up with Tessa?

Postby opusandcristal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:48 am

I can not truly figure out why she needs the 20,000. Is it for her sister or what? Where is this going?

Dexter Fan

Re: What is up with Tessa?

Postby Dexter Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:44 pm

We haven't even hardly seen Crystal much! She could be working with Tessa to get money out of Sharon,with this guy who bruised her! I no longer trust Tessa at all!!

cards1

Postby cards1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm

I am beginning to wonder if Crystal is even Tessa's sister. Maybe Crystal is Tessa's girlfriend. I have never seen so much dialog, s/L, and screen time spent on a character that only appeared briefly on screen. (Crystal)

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:38 pm

I am so not invested in this Tessa and her sister storyline. Tessa is a liar. She has lied and thieved since she first appeared.

Her attack was so obviously staged. It's the same thing as when she was on the phone with Mariah. She phoned Mariah and conveniently gets attacked at that very moment. And again she phoned Sharon to tell her she's going to clean the espresso machine, when she didn't even know how to do it. And she conveniently gets attacked then too!

I'm a nurse and looking at her contusions they were not minutes old. They were days old. And the fact that Nate didn't notice that makes me wonder where he got his medical degree. Anyone can make themselves bruised. Bang into furniture; throw yourself against a table. Heck, pay someone to punch you a couple of times.

And then she conveniently erases the security tape. She did that to prevent anyone from seeing that there was Zero evidence of an attack!

The woman is a con!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:41 pm

LMBO! I cared MORE about the lil sis who was hardly on................................than I do the big sis!

Yepprs, she is a CON! 8-) ;)

AuroraDawn5

Postby AuroraDawn5 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:56 pm

In all the time it took Sharon to get to the cafe, no one came to the door??? And Tessa sat on the floor all that time? This story is a sleeper for me.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”