Still seen 4 times a month.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
LULIX
Posts: 3814
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Still seen 4 times a month.

Postby LULIX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 am

CK (Lilly) chose to go recurring but per her words she will still be seen at least 4 times a month or more the writers need and she available. Certain recurring actors has to sign a recurring contract.

She said Dhe does not know if Lilly will be in or out of Prison. But she does say TPTB wanted her to stay in contract but she wanted to try other things do the agreed on recurring.

takerkid
Posts: 907
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:47 am

Re: Still seen 4 times a month.

Postby takerkid » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:11 am

LULIX wrote:CK (Lilly) chose to go recurring but per her words she will still be seen at least 4 times a month or more the writers need and she available. Certain recurring actors has to sign a recurring contract.

She said Dhe does not know if Lilly will be in or out of Prison. But she does say TPTB wanted her to stay in contract but she wanted to try other things do the agreed on recurring.

Can't blame MY for that one!

Likeyfan
Posts: 2025
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Still seen 4 times a month.

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:33 am

CK says what the shows wants she says. We don't know for sure if it was her decision. If they wanted to stay in contract, they'd find a way to convince her. It's suspicious she informed her fans she went on recurring, the actors never go that, more she made a podcast about that. The writers know how the Lane fans react, they only were proactive.

For MY, he is responsible of a lot of bad things who happens on this show and especially to lie to the fans.

Some years ago, we could be on recurring and get story, not now.


LULIX
Posts: 3814
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: Still seen 4 times a month.

Postby LULIX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:11 am

Likeyfan wrote:CK says what the shows wants she says. We don't know for sure if it was her decision. If they wanted to stay in contract, they'd find a way to convince her. It's suspicious she informed her fans she went on recurring, the actors never go that, more she made a podcast about that. The writers know how the Lane fans react, they only were proactive.

For MY, he is responsible of a lot of bad things who happens on this show and especially to lie to the fans.

Some years ago, we could be on recurring and get story, not now.

I think Lilly is a major character so she probably had to commit to at least 4 episodes a month or be written out or recast. Folks like Paul they probably would let him be recurring with an if he is free.

Likeyfan
Posts: 2025
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: Still seen 4 times a month.

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 am

LULIX wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:CK says what the shows wants she says. We don't know for sure if it was her decision. If they wanted to stay in contract, they'd find a way to convince her. It's suspicious she informed her fans she went on recurring, the actors never go that, more she made a podcast about that. The writers know how the Lane fans react, they only were proactive.

For MY, he is responsible of a lot of bad things who happens on this show and especially to lie to the fans.

Some years ago, we could be on recurring and get story, not now.

I think Lilly is a major character so she probably had to commit to at least 4 episodes a month or be written out or recast. Folks like Paul they probably would let him be recurring with an if he is free.


Lily isn't more a major character than others. Paul was it in the past like Jill and others. And when characters get older they get less airtime. More I read interview of the actress and she never said she'd be on 4 days one month. She even says she doesn't know if and when they'll use her. And if she said it recently is only to shut up the Lane fans.

LULIX
Posts: 3814
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: Still seen 4 times a month.

Postby LULIX » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:30 am

Likeyfan wrote:
LULIX wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:CK says what the shows wants she says. We don't know for sure if it was her decision. If they wanted to stay in contract, they'd find a way to convince her. It's suspicious she informed her fans she went on recurring, the actors never go that, more she made a podcast about that. The writers know how the Lane fans react, they only were proactive.

For MY, he is responsible of a lot of bad things who happens on this show and especially to lie to the fans.

Some years ago, we could be on recurring and get story, not now.

I think Lilly is a major character so she probably had to commit to at least 4 episodes a month or be written out or recast. Folks like Paul they probably would let him be recurring with an if he is free.


Lily isn't more a major character than others. Paul was it in the past like Jill and others. And when characters get older they get less airtime. More I read interview of the actress and she never said she'd be on 4 days one month. She even says she doesn't know if and when they'll use her. And if she said it recently is only to shut up the Lane fans.

She is waaay more I’d a major character than Paul. But I agree all of these young actors will be pushed aside, so we can’t blame anyone for trying the waters while they are in there 30,s:


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top