Katie & Thorne can provide such a stable environment ... said nobody ever

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
drewxjacobs

Katie & Thorne can provide such a stable environment ... said nobody ever

Postby drewxjacobs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Thorne and Katie are such a pieces of work - she is as unstable as they come and Thorne is starting to make me think he is pushing another agenda altogether. Why is he pushing Katie so hard on this custody thing? She pretty much has control of Will, yet Thorne has really taken the lead on this one.

Thorne said he just loves watching Will grow up. That is too funny because little Wills is never around. Katie is such a great mommy but what's wrong with this picture? Will no sooner arrives home from a play date, he's told to go upstairs & change his clothes ... then he is pushed out the door for yet another play date within hours of one another.

Poor Will - just a pawn in the grown ups' game.

Fishstick

Re: Katie & Thorne can provide such a stable environment ... said nobody ever

Postby Fishstick » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Katie can’t stop necking with Thorne long enough to get that kid a haircut. Will would be better off at boarding school than with those clowns. Bill and Katie are crappy parents and Thorne is just creepy. He wasn’t at Ally’s funeral was he, speaking of being a crappy parent. All this custody/marriage mess is so stupid.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:37 am

Fishstick wrote:Katie can’t stop necking with Thorne long enough to get that kid a haircut. Will would be better off at boarding school than with those clowns. Bill and Katie are crappy parents and Thorne is just creepy. He wasn’t at Ally’s funeral was he, speaking of being a crappy parent. All this custody/marriage mess is so stupid.

This story line is such a joke. Ridge talking about Bill's lack of parenting abilities, Katie pushing for sole custody, Thorne pushing Katie ... it's all ridiculous. The crap the writers come up with to make things happen is so bizarre. Katie can only fall back on Bill's intense pursuit of Steffy as making him a bad father. That's so funny, because I'm trying to figure out how she thinks she is such a better parent, parading one man after the other from the front door to her bedroom.

As far as I can see there aren't any contenders for a parent of the month club.

koolmeems

Postby koolmeems » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:51 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:Thorne and Katie are such a pieces of work - she is as unstable as they come and Thorne is starting to make me think he is pushing another agenda altogether. Why is he pushing Katie so hard on this custody thing? She pretty much has control of Will, yet Thorne has really taken the lead on this one.

Thorne said he just loves watching Will grow up. That is too funny because little Wills is never around. Katie is such a great mommy but what's wrong with this picture? Will no sooner arrives home from a play date, he's told to go upstairs & change his clothes ... then he is pushed out the door for yet another play date within hours of one another.

There's not a couple on this show that would get parents of the year.....it's all dysfunctional. Yea, Will is never around and neither were kids from the other horrible parents on this show....they were either at boarding school or gone without any explanation. Bill is evil and so is Brooke for even sneaking around to yet again hurt her sister Katie. The only thing I fault Katie for is forgiving Brooke and continuing a relationship with her.....big mistake on Katie's part. Since when was Brooke such a caring parent....she never let Deacon be in Hope's life.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:00 pm

koolmeems wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:Thorne and Katie are such a pieces of work - she is as unstable as they come and Thorne is starting to make me think he is pushing another agenda altogether. Why is he pushing Katie so hard on this custody thing? She pretty much has control of Will, yet Thorne has really taken the lead on this one.

There's not a couple on this show that would get parents of the year.....it's all dysfunctional. Yea, Will is never around and neither were kids from the other horrible parents on this show....they were either at boarding school or gone without any explanation. Bill is evil and so is Brooke for even sneaking around to yet again hurt her sister Katie. The only thing I fault Katie for is forgiving Brooke and continuing a relationship with her.....big mistake on Katie's part. Since when was Brooke such a caring parent....she never let Deacon be in Hope's life.

When Katie forgave Brooke for her screwing around with her husband, not once but twice, when she forgave Brooke for conspiring against her with Bill about the drinking & now cozying up to Bill on this custody issue only tells me (a) Katie is a dumb azz & (b) she has fallen under Brooke's spell just like all the men. I hope Bill actually succeeds in stopping Katy from getting sole custody. I don't think she would even be doing it if Thorne wasn't pushing so hard for it (& somebody needs to tell him to butt out).

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”