My Bold and The beautiful

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
billsgal

Re: My Bold and The beautiful

Postby billsgal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:53 am

Zippy200 wrote:Billsgal, I loved your post. The only thing I would change is having Ridge stranded along with Steffy. I would have Ridge injured and lying on a ledge midway down the side of a huge cliff. And I would have Bill risking his life climbing down the ledge to save Ridge. I'd like to see Ridge gain a new found respect for his old foe. And while this search is going on, Hope accidentally lets Kelly fall off a bed or something and when Kelly needs blood, they find out that Liam isn't the father.

no, you want that tension between bill and ridge to continue so bill and steffy can have a successful marriage and remain relevant. Ridge is going to be a constant trying to break that marriage up. While everyone else is surprised at the changes bill is making to be a good husband, ridge is firmly committed to freeing steffy and kelly from him. it willl be a constant of ridge, brooke, and katie taking their shots at that marital union.

As for kelly, there will be tension with the differing stepmother skills of hope and steffy. Steffy is going to encourage bill to spend alone time with will and explain to kelly how important it is that she can't go with bill and will all the time. Whereas, hope is the exact opposite and is constantly demanding that liam take both daughters when he has his kelly time.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 am

billsgal wrote:Steffy's Intimates Line is an international success and she is going to europe to promote the line, she leaves kelly at home. Liam and Hope have been having problems and liam had tried to kiss Steffy on his last visit but Steffy told liam that she's not hope, whatever, problems he's having at home has nothing to do with her. She's not getting on that merry go round again, go home on work on your marriage. Steffy leaves and then the plane crashes. Everyone on the plane is recovered except for steffy who was unconcious when rescue was there. The pilot calls Ridge and tells him about the crash and steffy being missing. Liam goes into panic mode and he starts to push hope away as she tries to support him and tell him that steffy will be fine. Liam starts flashing back to all the good times with steffy and he says to himself, we were supposed to get back together, you have to fight. The family gathers to figure out what to do, bill is already on a business trip overseas, justin sees the news and calls bill to ask if he's okay, bill asks where did this happen. Bill fuels up his plane and he tells justin to find out everything he can, he's going to look for himself, he says, hold on, steffy, I'm coming, you're not alone. Meanwhile, Steffy wakes up floating on a piece of plane, she then drifts on an island. Steffy builds a fire and she thinks about kelly, then she says, I know he'll come, he always comes when I need someone, I just have to stay alive long enough for Bill to get here. Come on bill. Ridge is calling around to get a search team to look for steffy and wyatt goes over to sp to ask bill for help when justin tells him that bill is on a business trip and he doesn't know if he's heard anything. Bill meets with the authorities and he continues to search, just as the authorities tell him they have to do a recovery instead of rescue mission bill goes off on his own and hes' telling himself they don't know how stubborn steffy is and she won't leave kelly like this. As he's finally getting to the point of getting ready to give up, he spots an article of women clothing, he gets off his boat and calls her name. She answers and he finds her, she says to him, I knew you'd come. Bill takes her to his boat and let's the recovery team know that she's found, he takes her to the nearest hospital to get checked out, as she's in with the doctor, bill calls ridge's cp, Ridge answers and bill tells him, I found her we're at the hospital and she's in with the doctor right now, I'll have her call you when she comes out and as soon as she's ready, I'll fly her home. Everyone is elated, Steffy's just a little dehydrated and tired, Steffy calls ridge and asks that he puts kelly on the phone and kelly coos as steffy talks to her. They get on the plane and steffy's exhausted and bill insists she take the bed, steffy tells him that he's tired to, and he needs to get some rest as well, she tells him we can both rest bill. They get in bed together and bill tells steffy, I know I'm not the one you love, but can I just hold you, you don't know how scared I was, steffy sleepily, slides into bill's arms as they both fall asleep. Bill wakes in the night, he thinks he can just kiss her while she's asleep and as he does, she responds, they end up having sex. Steffy falls back asleep, Bill is mad at himself. He flashes back to all the times, Ridge accused him of being a predator and of Taylor accusing him of taking advantage of steffy and saying victims always blame themselves. The plane has landed for refueling and to get more supplies, bill gets out of bed without waking steffy, he calls justin and tells him to send his helicopter to him. Justin asks, you're not coming home? I thought you were bringing steffy, he says the plane will but I'm going back to my business trip. Bill looks at her one more time and gets off. The plane takes off and Steffy wakes up right before they are about to land and she calls his name, bill, bill, the attendant informs her that mr. spencer left in the middle of the night to resume his business trip and that they are about to land, but mr. spencer ordered a car to take her home. Steffy goes home and everyone is gathered there, she grabs kelly and tells everyone she's a little tired, and she tells liam and ridge that she wants to take a few days to be alone with kelly so she won't be in to work. After everyone leaves she calls bill, he looks at his phone but doesn't answer, she asks bill to call her as soon as he can. Bill listens to the message and then deletes it. Steffy wakes the next day and leaves another message and bill doesn't answer and respond again. Steffy calls justin and asks where is bill and why won't he talk to me, justin just says he's busy and he had to make up for the time he took off to rescue her. After she leaves, justin calls bill and asks what's going on, steffy's looking for him and she sounds worried, bill tells justin that it happened again and he couldn't control himself this time around her and she's was too emotionally distraught to know what she was doing, so he's the predator ridge accused him of being,and he knows and accepts that she doesn't want him so he's staying away this time. If she comes back just tell her she's welcome and that she doesn't need to thank me. Steffy gets better and goes to work, liam comes over and tells her that he wants them to be a family again under one roof, that almost losing her made him come to the decision that he wants to spend his life with her. Steffy tells liam, that she had a lot of time to reflect on her life, and the right decisions were made, his life is with hope and hers is with kelly and the business. She keeps calling bill and he still refuses to answer. She stops calling but she talks to wyatt and he finally mentions that bill is back in town. Steffy leaves work and calls sp offices and finds out bill is working from home. She calls amelia and asks her can she stay late, she has something she needs to do. Steffy goes over to bill's and when she knocks he answers, she walks past him and asks him why is he avoiding her? Bill refuses to look at her, she asks him what's going on bill, why won't you look at me? Bill tells her because he finally realizes her parents were right and that he's a predator who does take advantage of her when she's distraught and it's hard for him to admit that to himself. She looks at him and asks what are you talking about? It dawns on her, bill, you can't really believe that you took advantage of me when we made love? Bill, when did I become such a weak woman in your eyes, do you really think that I didn't want to? Bill everything that happened on that plane happened because I wanted it to. If you'd bothered to take my calls or at least waited until I woke up, you could have saved both of us a lot of heartache. Look bill, being out in the water, gave me time to think and really get honest with myself about a lot of things, and a lot of that had to do with my relationship with you. When I woke up, the first thought was of kelly, but my second thought, was bill will come, I need him. You were so right about so many things you said, i do love you and i haven't wanted to admit it because of the problems it creates with my family but i can't think like that anymore or even live like that. Liam always rescues other women, but you, you always know when I need someone and you find me, and I thought about the changes I'm going to make if i survived, both my dad and granddad married women over and over that the family didn't approve, so I made up my mind up that I'm going to be honest with myself about what i want, and i want you. Bill, there was no taking advantage, we made love because I love you and I was so happy that you came and found me,I love you and I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me bill? Bill looks at her stunned and says you don't know what you're saying. Steffy says, bill, there's no shares and no transfer of anything on the table except love, so either you still love me and the answer is yes or you don't and the answer is no, which is it? Bill looks at steffy and asks, when? She replies, now, if possible, bill picks up his cell and calls someone to come over and perform a wedding ceremony. Steffy asks did you keep the nursery, he says yes, she calls amelia, and asks her to bring kelly to bill's home. Bill says I didn't keep the dress, she says the most important thing is that we commit ourselves in love to one another. Amelia drops off kelly, and the judge arrives and marries them. They put kelly in the nursery then go to bed and make love all night long. Bill wants to go on their honeymoon on the stephanie, steffy agrees but tells him there are somethings she has to do first. Steffy goes to FC and she asks liam and ridge to come to the office she has something she wants to tell them, she tells them that she married bill last night at their home. She also tells them that she and kelly are going to go on her honeymoon with bill and spend a week on his yacht. She tells liam that when she returns he can have kelly for a week at his home. Ridge is furious, and ask her what happened, she tells him that bill was right that she buried and denied her feelings for him for a lot of reasons but that almost dying made her look at her life and she realized that she and bill do have a connection and that he's always been there when she needs someone, neither of them have anyone else, so there really isn't any reason to deny themselves anymore. She knows bill has a dark side and she knows he really doesn't understand how love works, but she knows that they have love, a connection, and a willingness to work things out always and that's more than enough for a good start.

Since Bill has been working on redeeming himself this would be an excellent way to bring STILL to fruition. But we still need to having Bill retained shared custody of Will before we reunite STILL.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:24 am

Since Bill has been working on redeeming himself this would be an excellent way to bring STILL to fruition. But we still need to having Bill retained shared custody of Will before we reunite STILL.[/quote]

Not necessarily, bill starts changing and becoming the family man that everyone notices and he even begins to drink less. Katie notices the changes as well, he's become the bill she always wanted but he never opened up with her the way he does with steffy, so she begins to want him to spend more time with will. She barges into his office and demands to know what is it about kelly that he can change for but not will, how dare he? Bill reminds her that she chose sole custody, she felt he was a danger to will and she chose power and control over him over will's happiness, he tells her he's more than willing to spend time with will if she wants to share custody. Katie doesn't want to change so she talks to steffy. Steffy talks to bill and tells him that the priority is always the children, so whether he has sole custody or not, he needs to spend as much time with will as possible. Steffy and bill then plans outing for bill and will alone, and steffy approaches katie and tells her this is the plan we have for will and bill can you agree to that for now, and katie agrees.

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:27 am

I don't think we'll have to worry about Bill and Steffy remaining relevant being the heads of the two main companies on the show, but I see where you are coming from.

I just can't stand the idea of Bill and Steffy being together if he is Kelly's grandfather and I don't want Hope being anywhere near Kelly because of her drug use in the past. But that's just me. I know it's a soap, but I am pretty old-fashioned.

As for Will, I don't know. If they can't share custody, then I would probably take him away from both of them until they have had some parenting classes. I kind of like the idea of Steffy becoming a mediator between Bill and Katie. That would be interesting to watch.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Anytime a couple actually functions as a couple then they stop being relevant.

Ridge, Hope, and Liam would be soapy drama as they try to convince Bill and Steffy that Steffy feels hero worship and not love for bill. Hope is pushing this to bill to try to get bill to convince stefffy to work at sp instead of flouncing around fc in her undies in front of liam. Bill continues to be unconcerned with steffy and liam working together at fc.

Kelly as she gets bigger starts to call bill dada and when she hears his voice as he enters a room she reaches for him all the time, which irks liam something awful. Liam is back to claiming that bill stole his life, forgetting that he chose to marry hope. Bill did what he said and he spends 8 hours at sp and he's home on a consistent basis to help with parenting responsibilities of kelly at first then later will and kelly. Liam is furious over the bond that bill and kelly have developed they are totally adore each other and even steffy complains that sometimes she thinks kelly prefers bill over her.

After a few years, Steffy is modeling lingerie but discovers that she's pregnant. She and bill decide that they're going to keep it quiet during the first trimester but bill tells justin. Steffy starts discussing looking for a new fresh face to take over the line. Ridge is furious that she's bringing children in the world with bill. Bill gets his own biological daughter, liam tries to convince Steffy that bill will play favorites and kelly will be tossed aside.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

billsgal, I love it. The writers need to take a look, would hurt if Bell, did, too. And understand they have to become creative. When are you going to write some more?

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:36 pm

billsgal wrote:Steffy's Intimates Line is an international success and she is going to europe to promote the line, she leaves kelly at home. Liam and Hope have been having problems and liam had tried to kiss Steffy on his last visit but Steffy told liam that she's not hope, whatever, problems he's having at home has nothing to do with her. She's not getting on that merry go round again, go home on work on your marriage. Steffy leaves and then the plane crashes. Everyone on the plane is recovered except for steffy who was unconcious when rescue was there. The pilot calls Ridge and tells him about the crash and steffy being missing. Liam goes into panic mode and he starts to push hope away as she tries to support him and tell him that steffy will be fine. Liam starts flashing back to all the good times with steffy and he says to himself, we were supposed to get back together, you have to fight. The family gathers to figure out what to do, bill is already on a business trip overseas, justin sees the news and calls bill to ask if he's okay, bill asks where did this happen. Bill fuels up his plane and he tells justin to find out everything he can, he's going to look for himself, he says, hold on, steffy, I'm coming, you're not alone. Meanwhile, Steffy wakes up floating on a piece of plane, she then drifts on an island. Steffy builds a fire and she thinks about kelly, then she says, I know he'll come, he always comes when I need someone, I just have to stay alive long enough for Bill to get here. Come on bill. Ridge is calling around to get a search team to look for steffy and wyatt goes over to sp to ask bill for help when justin tells him that bill is on a business trip and he doesn't know if he's heard anything. Bill meets with the authorities and he continues to search, just as the authorities tell him they have to do a recovery instead of rescue mission bill goes off on his own and hes' telling himself they don't know how stubborn steffy is and she won't leave kelly like this. As he's finally getting to the point of getting ready to give up, he spots an article of women clothing, he gets off his boat and calls her name. She answers and he finds her, she says to him, I knew you'd come. Bill takes her to his boat and let's the recovery team know that she's found, he takes her to the nearest hospital to get checked out, as she's in with the doctor, bill calls ridge's cp, Ridge answers and bill tells him, I found her we're at the hospital and she's in with the doctor right now, I'll have her call you when she comes out and as soon as she's ready, I'll fly her home. Everyone is elated, Steffy's just a little dehydrated and tired, Steffy calls ridge and asks that he puts kelly on the phone and kelly coos as steffy talks to her. They get on the plane and steffy's exhausted and bill insists she take the bed, steffy tells him that he's tired to, and he needs to get some rest as well, she tells him we can both rest bill. They get in bed together and bill tells steffy, I know I'm not the one you love, but can I just hold you, you don't know how scared I was, steffy sleepily, slides into bill's arms as they both fall asleep. Bill wakes in the night, he thinks he can just kiss her while she's asleep and as he does, she responds, they end up having sex. Steffy falls back asleep, Bill is mad at himself. He flashes back to all the times, Ridge accused him of being a predator and of Taylor accusing him of taking advantage of steffy and saying victims always blame themselves. The plane has landed for refueling and to get more supplies, bill gets out of bed without waking steffy, he calls justin and tells him to send his helicopter to him. Justin asks, you're not coming home? I thought you were bringing steffy, he says the plane will but I'm going back to my business trip. Bill looks at her one more time and gets off. The plane takes off and Steffy wakes up right before they are about to land and she calls his name, bill, bill, the attendant informs her that mr. spencer left in the middle of the night to resume his business trip and that they are about to land, but mr. spencer ordered a car to take her home. Steffy goes home and everyone is gathered there, she grabs kelly and tells everyone she's a little tired, and she tells liam and ridge that she wants to take a few days to be alone with kelly so she won't be in to work. After everyone leaves she calls bill, he looks at his phone but doesn't answer, she asks bill to call her as soon as he can. Bill listens to the message and then deletes it. Steffy wakes the next day and leaves another message and bill doesn't answer and respond again. Steffy calls justin and asks where is bill and why won't he talk to me, justin just says he's busy and he had to make up for the time he took off to rescue her. After she leaves, justin calls bill and asks what's going on, steffy's looking for him and she sounds worried, bill tells justin that it happened again and he couldn't control himself this time around her and she's was too emotionally distraught to know what she was doing, so he's the predator ridge accused him of being,and he knows and accepts that she doesn't want him so he's staying away this time. If she comes back just tell her she's welcome and that she doesn't need to thank me. Steffy gets better and goes to work, liam comes over and tells her that he wants them to be a family again under one roof, that almost losing her made him come to the decision that he wants to spend his life with her. Steffy tells liam, that she had a lot of time to reflect on her life, and the right decisions were made, his life is with hope and hers is with kelly and the business. She keeps calling bill and he still refuses to answer. She stops calling but she talks to wyatt and he finally mentions that bill is back in town. Steffy leaves work and calls sp offices and finds out bill is working from home. She calls amelia and asks her can she stay late, she has something she needs to do. Steffy goes over to bill's and when she knocks he answers, she walks past him and asks him why is he avoiding her? Bill refuses to look at her, she asks him what's going on bill, why won't you look at me? Bill tells her because he finally realizes her parents were right and that he's a predator who does take advantage of her when she's distraught and it's hard for him to admit that to himself. She looks at him and asks what are you talking about? It dawns on her, bill, you can't really believe that you took advantage of me when we made love? Bill, when did I become such a weak woman in your eyes, do you really think that I didn't want to? Bill everything that happened on that plane happened because I wanted it to. If you'd bothered to take my calls or at least waited until I woke up, you could have saved both of us a lot of heartache. Look bill, being out in the water, gave me time to think and really get honest with myself about a lot of things, and a lot of that had to do with my relationship with you. When I woke up, the first thought was of kelly, but my second thought, was bill will come, I need him. You were so right about so many things you said, i do love you and i haven't wanted to admit it because of the problems it creates with my family but i can't think like that anymore or even live like that. Liam always rescues other women, but you, you always know when I need someone and you find me, and I thought about the changes I'm going to make if i survived, both my dad and granddad married women over and over that the family didn't approve, so I made up my mind up that I'm going to be honest with myself about what i want, and i want you. Bill, there was no taking advantage, we made love because I love you and I was so happy that you came and found me,I love you and I want to spend my life with you. Will you marry me bill? Bill looks at her stunned and says you don't know what you're saying. Steffy says, bill, there's no shares and no transfer of anything on the table except love, so either you still love me and the answer is yes or you don't and the answer is no, which is it? Bill looks at steffy and asks, when? She replies, now, if possible, bill picks up his cell and calls someone to come over and perform a wedding ceremony. Steffy asks did you keep the nursery, he says yes, she calls amelia, and asks her to bring kelly to bill's home. Bill says I didn't keep the dress, she says the most important thing is that we commit ourselves in love to one another. Amelia drops off kelly, and the judge arrives and marries them. They put kelly in the nursery then go to bed and make love all night long. Bill wants to go on their honeymoon on the stephanie, steffy agrees but tells him there are somethings she has to do first. Steffy goes to FC and she asks liam and ridge to come to the office she has something she wants to tell them, she tells them that she married bill last night at their home. She also tells them that she and kelly are going to go on her honeymoon with bill and spend a week on his yacht. She tells liam that when she returns he can have kelly for a week at his home. Ridge is furious, and ask her what happened, she tells him that bill was right that she buried and denied her feelings for him for a lot of reasons but that almost dying made her look at her life and she realized that she and bill do have a connection and that he's always been there when she needs someone, neither of them have anyone else, so there really isn't any reason to deny themselves anymore. She knows bill has a dark side and she knows he really doesn't understand how love works, but she knows that they have love, a connection, and a willingness to work things out always and that's more than enough for a good start.

Wow. If only this would happen, just like you wrote, word for word. I really hate that the writers are too stupid to see what they have in STILL. Like I say, Love them, Hate them, with STILL it's always a win.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm

I think eventually Sally should get her company back sometime in 2019 then as a separate storyline Thomas should be recasted.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”