I Think Lola will Open her own Restaurant Soon.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Likeyfan

Re: I Think Lola will Open her own Restaurant Soon.

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 am

LULIX wrote:I give Lola 6 month on the show and we will barely see her or she will just drop out of site. Sorry just not seeing long term with her or Arturo. Rey may be around longer as the police chief.

I'm agree about that. And what it happens lately with DD will not help this family orf newbies. More I doubt Mal Young is there for a very long time. And no matters who replaces it, he'll undo everything MY makes.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:57 am

Just wondering why a restaurant why not keep her food truck. I think it's different

Judynacke

Postby Judynacke » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:00 am

LULIX wrote:I give Lola 6 month on the show and we will barely see her or she will just drop out of site. Sorry just not seeing long term with her or Arturo. Rey may be around longer as the police chief.

I hope you are wrong about this family not making it in GC. I think it will be nice to have a new family but don't want them to get rid of the long standing actors and actresses that have made this show.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:27 am

Likeyfan wrote:

I'm agree about that. And what it happens lately with DD will not help this family orf newbies. More I doubt Mal Young is there for a very long time. And no matters who replaces it, he'll undo everything MY makes.

That would be very bad for Y&R. The hope of bringing in that large, young Hispanic audience could very well be what's keeping Y&R on the air. I'll say this again, the powers that be seemed to have reached a Proctor and Gamble frame of mind. We have had 5 different writing regimes in 10 years. The writing is NOT the main problem.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:34 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Just wondering why a restaurant why not keep her food truck. I think it's different

feel the same, keep the foodtruck, forget the restaurant.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 am

dawn888 wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:Just wondering why a restaurant why not keep her food truck. I think it's different

feel the same, keep the foodtruck, forget the restaurant.

Nick was standing in front of window at his office......looked like a huge city. Food truck makes sense. At least it's not GCAC or Dive Bar or crimson lights.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 pm

kayline12 wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:

That would be very bad for Y&R. The hope of bringing in that large, young Hispanic audience could very well be what's keeping Y&R on the air. I'll say this again, the powers that be seemed to have reached a Proctor and Gamble frame of mind. We have had 5 different writing regimes in 10 years. The writing is NOT the main problem.

This family is very bad for YR. What it kept YR on the air and number one are the vets. A majority of fans already resent this new family. More the casting for this family is horrible besides Rey.
Mal Young will get fired sooner than later and the next HW will get rid of this family. A majority of fans is very angry with him.
And please, make something for me, stop to quote my posts. You hate the vets and you want a new show, you aren't a YR fan.
And I forgot, the writing is the main problem.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Well they could do PSA with some of the vets. They are already doing PSA stories with Dina and Nikki. But they could do cancer, heart attacks, strokes, and at least 5 women should be going through menopause.

Dexter Fan

Postby Dexter Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 pm

I like Rey,but it's obvious they are trying to go younger now the vets are aging! I also hope Y&R uses Rey better than his last gig on Days of Our Lives. He wasn't seen much on there,and then his whole family started to go,except for Gabby! I like him,but I know we all miss Paul! The Lola thing seems to much like on Judd Hirsch's show, Superior Doughnuts, also on CBS!! Because they is a Hispanic food truck girl on that show too! Just wondering if they ripped it off? But, I like Lola too,she would be great fort Kyle! Summer is a big Brat! Will she still be on Life In Pieces this Year? It does look like we have to accept big CBS shake-up this year though! :( :(

Mamarose10

Postby Mamarose10 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:03 pm

I would like Lola to pack up her food truck and roll away and take her brother's with her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”