Storylines That We Like

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
freesteffy

Re: Storylines That We Like

Postby freesteffy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:57 am

Lynn1216 wrote:Happy to see Quinn and Sally. Don’t like that they have to kiss Steffy’s butt in order to be on screen , but it’s nice seeing my girls.

I would love to see a real friendship develop between these women but Steffy doesn’t really play well with other women so I’m guessing they will be fine as long as Steffy is being praised and then Steffy will turn on them.

You're confusing Steffy with Hope

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:51 am

freesteffy wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Happy to see Quinn and Sally. Don’t like that they have to kiss Steffy’s butt in order to be on screen , but it’s nice seeing my girls.

I would love to see a real friendship develop between these women but Steffy doesn’t really play well with other women so I’m guessing they will be fine as long as Steffy is being praised and then Steffy will turn on them.

No I’m not STEFFY doesn’t get along well with other women . Hope doesn’t either , but she’s not interacting with Quinn and Sally right now .

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:12 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

No I’m not STEFFY doesn’t get along well with other women . Hope doesn’t either , but she’s not interacting with Quinn and Sally right now .

Steffy keeps it professioanl no matter how she feels about someone unlike Hope. And the ones who constantly need propping are lope. Steffy never needed anyone to praise /prop her

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:23 am

I think that you are confusing Hope with Steffy. Hope is the one that is being praised all of the time and Steffy is the one that is being put down. Steffy works just as hard as Hope. Hope looks down on Steffy but Steffy is getting past what Hope thinks. From what we have seen so far Steffy is just as lavish as praising the work of her staff as Hope was. Steffy and Quinn have been getting along for a while now. Since Quinn has finally
accepted that Wyatt needs to lead his own life without her interference, Now that Sally is an employee rather than a competitor, I think that it will be interesting to see how the three of them will pull together to make the line the most successful it has ever been.

Steffy was the one that wanted to end the feud. Hope was content with ending the feud as long as everything was going her way like pressuring Steffy to attend her wedding. Hope was find as long as she was on the receiving end but when asked for a little give back and suddenly the truce was over. With the decision having been made Hope is the one that is making the feud personal by the way that she is attacking Steffy and looking down her nose at her.

Hope laid out her case for her line to her mother who has the most influence on Ridge. Steffy laid out her case to her father who told her that the decision would be based on what was best for the business and that it was not a personal decision.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:28 am

freesteffy wrote:

Hey freesteffy! I was just about to post the same thing. That's Hope Logan to a t!

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:52 am

Steffy gets along well with other women, both professionally and personally. She also has been very courteous to Hope, Brooke, and Katie. They are the ones with the issues. As much mud as they have been slinging, yet she refuses to sink to their level. I love her confidence and with Sally and Quinn at her side, they will be a force to be reckoned with. I love where her storyline is headed and I hope there is a very gorgeous man for her in the near future.

I also would just like to mention that an insecure woman would not have hired a gorgeous nanny.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:43 am

freesteffy wrote:
Soapsme wrote:I'm liking Steffy taking control of her life, I just hope she stays that way and doesn't fall back into the Liam spell (whatever the He ll that is)......that's about it.

Same here. And hoping that somehow STILL is on the way or a new man for Steffy is

I'm all in for a new man for Steffy, being with Bill (again) gives me the creeps).

ShuisandEvian

Postby ShuisandEvian » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:52 am

Quinn, Steffy, and Sally team together is awesome. I would love to see more Ridge and Quinn scenes too. They have chemistry.

Izitjo

Postby Izitjo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

That's not the story BB told. The were pretty specific about Steffy having female friends she leaned on. Especially when she's having Liam issues. She's introduced Liam to several of her girlfriends. TWICE, once at the beach and once at a night club.

Hope is the one that has NEVER mentioned any friends. Not since she's been back, or before she left. She had that HS party with her entire class, circa One Million BC. :lol: As for the class party, lets be honest, inviting the entire class doesn't mean you are friends with them. It means you want bodies in the room, she's never had ANY INTERACTION with ANY female that didn't work for her, or worship her as a fan. From what I can tell, everyone admires Hope until they get to know her. Steffy is the exact opposite.

aliyahrocks

Postby aliyahrocks » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:08 pm

I totally agree. Also, it was just last year Steffy was calling Sally and her loved ones “cockroaches”. Deep down I believe that Steffy is still a bully and she doesn’t respect or value Sally. I think Sally can do better in the friend department.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”