Do we like a sensitive/vulnerable man?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Rosesareblue

Re: Do we like a sensitive/vulnerable man?

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:49 am

soulofgh wrote:Or was that scene so we could see some man candy. ;) j/k! or for Maxie and Peter to connect again, they had been through a lot together... :)
I liked the interaction between Peter and Maxie; made Maxie more likable for me.

i agree i love peter and any scenes he has , but i felt maxie came off more mature and admitted her mistakes and i think maybe this is why she understands peter and doesnt hold this animosity against him , she understands making mistakes and trying to be better , nina needs to get to that place.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Man candy? Yes. And silly. Peter has ridden that elevator several times a day for over a year and suddenly he’s fall down, tear your shirt off clostrophobic??

First that was a large elevator; second people that clostrophobic usually take the stairs. The whole scene - especially the two of them falling out st Nina’s feet was ridiculous.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:27 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Man candy? Yes. And silly. Peter has ridden that elevator several times a day for over a year and suddenly he’s fall down, tear your shirt off clostrophobic??

First that was a large elevator; second people that clostrophobic usually take the stairs. The whole scene - especially the two of them falling out st Nina’s feet was ridiculous.

It was adorable and some much needed comic relief. And also, this was Peter's first panic attack. He hasn't been claustrophobic in Elevators before.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Lucky use to cry way too much but when Sonny broke down on Friday's show, it was heartbreaking.

A "little " goes a L O N G way......

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Of course it was. :roll: It's all Sonny all the time. Everybody else is dirt on his shoes.

I'm starting to understand why so many people complain about Sonny & Carly.

I've always loved him, but the Sonny worship is even getting to be too much for me.

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:55 pm

centrd wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:Man candy? Yes. And silly. Peter has ridden that elevator several times a day for over a year and suddenly he’s fall down, tear your shirt off clostrophobic??

It was adorable and some much needed comic relief. And also, this was Peter's first panic attack. He hasn't been claustrophobic in Elevators before.

Not really Peter's first time freaking out in a closed in space with Maxie, centrd. Remember them in his car, her yelling "pull over! The baby's coming!" & him freaking out? That & the elevator scene made me laugh! :lol:

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:15 am

centrd wrote:Of course it was. :roll: It's all Sonny all the time. Everybody else is dirt on his shoes.

I'm starting to understand why so many people complain about Sonny & Carly.

I've always loved him, but the Sonny worship is even getting to be too much for me.

It's getting to be way, way past the point of ridiculousness with those two. They infest the entirety of evey episode it seems like they're on 2000000000000000000000 hours while all others get 2 seconds at best.

And I don't like his type or the kind of people who think they're hot crap.

Classygirl27

Postby Classygirl27 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:38 am

I personally love Sonny. He’s been a part of the show for so long that he’s a respectable veteran. I’ve loved his scenes lately- his acting is on point. And I think the story is a nice change for him bringing out his vulnerable side despite being the all powerful mob boss :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 am

Classygirl27 wrote:I personally love Sonny. He’s been a part of the show for so long that he’s a respectable veteran. I’ve loved his scenes lately- his acting is on point. And I think the story is a nice change for him bringing out his vulnerable side despite being the all powerful mob boss :)

AGREE 100 % ! That's exactly why his scene was so powerful. We don't see Sonny crying in every episode so when he broke down, it was so unexpected and perfectly executed.

Sonny is the star of the show so of course he's on ...and thank goodness for that!

lakotasmommy

Postby lakotasmommy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 am

ransomha wrote:
Classygirl27 wrote:I personally love Sonny. He’s been a part of the show for so long that he’s a respectable veteran. I’ve loved his scenes lately- his acting is on point. And I think the story is a nice change for him bringing out his vulnerable side despite being the all powerful mob boss :)

AGREE 100 % ! That's exactly why his scene was so powerful. We don't see Sonny crying in every episode so when he broke down, it was so unexpected and perfectly executed.

Sonny is the star of the show so of course he's on ...and thank goodness for that!

Yes, I love Sonny, I would totally watch "The Sonny Show", after all these years, still lovin'g the dimples! Maurice is the star, and carries the show!

Return to “General Hospital”