Your husband's father

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lady Jana

Re: Your husband's father

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Stubby wrote:
Penny_G wrote:
loveridge wrote:the character is useless and brings nothing exciting tothe show majority of the viewers hate brooke and wish she would go away especially after the way she bullied steffy when steffy has not done anything to her brooke is a relic of the past time to move on showcase more of quinn now she is an interesting character especially when she is with ridge

I disagree that the majority of viewers hate Brooke. Why do you say that?

Well. loveridge is not alone, I can't stand Brooke either.

@@@@@@@@@@

I won't say that Brooke is on my favorite character list, but I don't actually hate her. Sometimes I like her, ( I love her little giggle and am amazed at how gorgeous she is at her age.) I DO dislike how badly she treats Steffy though! I will say she has mellowed somewhat over the years. I also will say though, she is disgusting in the way she plots with that little stupid spoiled brat Hope. At this time NuHope is very near my "Hate" list! :? :? :?

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:57 pm

Penny_G wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Not sure what the fuss is about here. Brooke is talking to Bill. Its a free country. King Ridge wont like it I get that but who cares. Steffy is right hes the one who is obsessed with Bill and revenge. Brooke can choose to side with Bill on this. She made some very valid points to Katie and why this is a mistake. She talked about it from Wills perspective not Bills. Their conversation was not tense or heated. Just siblings with a difference of opinion. All the characters on this show have done some terrible or questionable things. Its daytime folks. We all have characters we love to dislike.

I agree. Brooke hasn't broken any rules yet. Married couples disagree sometimes. Ridge and Thorne have an ax to grind against Bill and are using Katie to get back at him. Brooke is the voice of reason this time.

I don't know what Brookes motives are but she is right for once. I still think she should just stay out of it and stand by her sister or just STFU. I also agree and is surprised Brooke is sneaking around behind Ridge back. Ridge does not own her and I am surprised she is acting like he does. Her concern should be about what Katie thinks, not in the least bit Ridge.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Brooke making that statement tells you all you need to know about her, she is a empty vessel filled with hate toward Steffy.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:27 pm

stargaze wrote:
Penny_G wrote:I agree. Brooke hasn't broken any rules yet. Married couples disagree sometimes. Ridge and Thorne have an ax to grind against Bill and are using Katie to get back at him. Brooke is the voice of reason this time.

What axe does Thorne have to grind with Bill. Thorne wants Katie and he does not want to have to be butting heads with Bill. Thorne would like nothing better than for Bill to forget he has a child.

Bill has been arguing with and insulting Thorne since he injected himself into Bill's custody arrangement with Katie. That's the ax Thorne is grinding. Thorne's hatred of Bill stems from their verbal sparring and his desire to have Katie and Will all to himself. Instead of accepting that Bill is always going to be a part of Will's life, Thorne is doing his best to sever the bond Bill has with his son for his own selfish reasons.

silko

Postby silko » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Hmm... don’t forget Brooke slept with her daughters husband and Hopes boyfriend!

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:57 am

Penny_G wrote:
loveridge wrote:the character is useless and brings nothing exciting tothe show majority of the viewers hate brooke and wish she would go away especially after the way she bullied steffy when steffy has not done anything to her brooke is a relic of the past time to move on showcase more of quinn now she is an interesting character especially when she is with ridge

social media like twiitter and other soap boards

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 am

Stubby wrote:
Penny_G wrote:

Well. loveridge is not alone, I can't stand Brooke either.

thank you :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:00 am

Ladyking wrote:Brooke making that statement tells you all you need to know about her, she is a empty vessel filled with hate toward Steffy.

she is so hateful and jealous of steffy

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:04 am

loveridge, you are very welcome, we Brooke haters have to stick together.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am

loveridge wrote:
Ladyking wrote:Brooke making that statement tells you all you need to know about her, she is a empty vessel filled with hate toward Steffy.

she is so hateful and jealous of steffy

I'm positive, Steffy knows how Brooke feels about her with her past actions and so on. What I would love for Steffy to do, is start laughing at Brooke, it would get under her skin, pee Brooke off and make Steffy feel so much better.
I did it and it works like a charm. :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”