Your husband's father

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
lachat10

Re: Your husband's father

Postby lachat10 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:
loveridge wrote:the character is useless and brings nothing exciting tothe show majority of the viewers hate brooke and wish she would go away especially after the way she bullied steffy when steffy has not done anything to her brooke is a relic of the past time to move on showcase more of quinn now she is an interesting character especially when she is with ridge

Great post. The character of Brooke is sickening and a hypocrite. I think I dislike the characters of Brooke Logan and Liam Spencer the most on BB. They are Bell's favorites, and they can do no wrong. They are always blaming other people. I wish both characters would move away to Europe. BB would be better, since both characters take up so much air time.

Agree 100%. Sick of both Liam and Brooke. Put them together and off canvas lol

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Not sure what the fuss is about here. Brooke is talking to Bill. Its a free country. King Ridge wont like it I get that but who cares. Steffy is right hes the one who is obsessed with Bill and revenge. Brooke can choose to side with Bill on this. She made some very valid points to Katie and why this is a mistake. She talked about it from Wills perspective not Bills. Their conversation was not tense or heated. Just siblings with a difference of opinion. All the characters on this show have done some terrible or questionable things. Its daytime folks. We all have characters we love to dislike.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:57 pm

loveridge wrote:the character is useless and brings nothing exciting tothe show majority of the viewers hate brooke and wish she would go away especially after the way she bullied steffy when steffy has not done anything to her brooke is a relic of the past time to move on showcase more of quinn now she is an interesting character especially when she is with ridge

I disagree that the majority of viewers hate Brooke. Why do you say that?

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:02 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Not sure what the fuss is about here. Brooke is talking to Bill. Its a free country. King Ridge wont like it I get that but who cares. Steffy is right hes the one who is obsessed with Bill and revenge. Brooke can choose to side with Bill on this. She made some very valid points to Katie and why this is a mistake. She talked about it from Wills perspective not Bills. Their conversation was not tense or heated. Just siblings with a difference of opinion. All the characters on this show have done some terrible or questionable things. Its daytime folks. We all have characters we love to dislike.

I agree. Brooke hasn't broken any rules yet. Married couples disagree sometimes. Ridge and Thorne have an ax to grind against Bill and are using Katie to get back at him. Brooke is the voice of reason this time.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Thanks Penny. I feel that Brooke knows what Will may face here and is trying to deescalate this. Too bad Ridge is going to collude with the judge. This time I dont see Brooke messing up Bridge. Just like last time with Quinn its all Ridge. King Ridge loves to rule the kingdom.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:54 am

Penny_G wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Not sure what the fuss is about here. Brooke is talking to Bill. Its a free country. King Ridge wont like it I get that but who cares. Steffy is right hes the one who is obsessed with Bill and revenge. Brooke can choose to side with Bill on this. She made some very valid points to Katie and why this is a mistake. She talked about it from Wills perspective not Bills. Their conversation was not tense or heated. Just siblings with a difference of opinion. All the characters on this show have done some terrible or questionable things. Its daytime folks. We all have characters we love to dislike.

I agree. Brooke hasn't broken any rules yet. Married couples disagree sometimes. Ridge and Thorne have an ax to grind against Bill and are using Katie to get back at him. Brooke is the voice of reason this time.

What axe does Thorne have to grind with Bill. Thorne wants Katie and he does not want to have to be butting heads with Bill. Thorne would like nothing better than for Bill to forget he has a child.

Zippy200

Postby Zippy200 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 am

I think that someone from Brooke's past should turn up to let her know that he had an STD when they were together and that she not only needed to be tested for it; but, that everyone that she had been with from that time forward need to be tested as well. And, of course, anyone that they had been with would also need to be tested and what a list that would be. Of course, they could all find out that they didn't have it in the end.

I do think that Brooke is right to tell Katie that she should try to come to terms with Bill before it goes to court. What I don't agree with Is her not telling Ridge that she ran into Bill and that they discussed it. Honesty is always the best policy especially when you know that your husband detests the other person. She was at a popular restaurant and Sheila could have been watching; you never know.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:26 am

Actually, it's not a free country on bb. Liam has always had a problem with steffy being around or talking to bill at all. Brooke and hope have encouraged him in this, so if it happens to brooke as well then c'est la vie.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Zippy200 wrote:I think that someone from Brooke's past should turn up to let her know that he had an STD when they were together and that she not only needed to be tested for it; but, that everyone that she had been with from that time forward need to be tested as well. And, of course, anyone that they had been with would also need to be tested and what a list that would be. Of course, they could all find out that they didn't have it in the end.

I do think that Brooke is right to tell Katie that she should try to come to terms with Bill before it goes to court. What I don't agree with Is her not telling Ridge that she ran into Bill and that they discussed it. Honesty is always the best policy especially when you know that your husband detests the other person. She was at a popular restaurant and Sheila could have been watching; you never know.

If Brooke doesn't have the STD, why do all of her partners since that one need to be tested?

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:40 pm

Penny_G wrote:

I disagree that the majority of viewers hate Brooke. Why do you say that?

Well. loveridge is not alone, I can't stand Brooke either.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”