Spoiler included

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Jeank101

Re: Spoiler included

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:49 am

YandR, I’m guessing no other soap has ever done this. Surely this is a terrible rumor. :shock:

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:59 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:It is sad, however, I feel for Gabi. Abby never paid for her crimes. Plus, Abby can not fight...well glad to see what Gabi does :twisted:

I don't think Gabi paid for Nick's death. One year is nothing. She should pay much more. Nick's family should make her pay. It was not an accident, it was not due to mental illness. It was due to her being a bad selfish person. She also was a co-conpirator in kidnapping Melanie. Now she is committing crimes against Abby and Chad. She qualifies for a good villain.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:18 pm

fightcrab wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:It is sad, however, I feel for Gabi. Abby never paid for her crimes. Plus, Abby can not fight...well glad to see what Gabi does :twisted:

I don't think Gabi paid for Nick's death. One year is nothing. She should pay much more. Nick's family should make her pay. It was not an accident, it was not due to mental illness. It was due to her being a bad selfish person. She also was a co-conpirator in kidnapping Melanie. Now she is committing crimes against Abby and Chad. She qualifies for a good villain.

But Gabi did paid for Nick's death....Abby thou, is a hot mess!

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:32 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
fightcrab wrote:

But Gabi did paid for Nick's death....Abby thou, is a hot mess!

One year in prison for first degree murder is not paying. It's a slap on the wrist.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:53 pm

Gabi paid for crimes...and Ben suddenly got out and to change his life....meanwhile, Princess Abby gets no consequences :roll: .....is that fair?.....

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:14 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:Its a soap people have come back from worse I mean we have a storyline where a serial killer is being turned into a romantic lead...

Yeah and it makes me wanna puke. Sticking this guy with young women is disgusting imo.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:18 pm

monicalewis wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:Its a soap people have come back from worse I mean we have a storyline where a serial killer is being turned into a romantic lead...

Yeah and it makes me wanna puke. Sticking this guy with young women is disgusting imo.

I remember when Ciara had a crush on Chad, and a lot of folks thought he was too old for her, but isn't Ben suppose to be in the same age category as Chad and Abby? He's certainly more experienced, Ciara's barely even gone out on a date, or has she? It's hard not thinking of her as a teenager but still, she is young and naive.

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 pm

fightcrab wrote:

So I guess Nick being a sociopath had nothing to do with it. He sure as hell wasn't an innocent person.

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:24 pm

]It is sad, however, I feel for Gabi. Abby never paid for her crimes. Plus, Abby can not fight...well glad to see what Gabi does :twisted:[/quote]
I don't think Gabi paid for Nick's death. One year is nothing. She should pay much more. Nick's family should make her pay. It was not an accident, it was not due to mental illness. It was due to her being a bad selfish person. She also was a co-conpirator in kidnapping Melanie. Now she is committing crimes against Abby and Chad. She qualifies for a good villain.[/quote]

But Gabi did paid for Nick's death....Abby thou, is a hot mess![/quote]
One year in prison for first degree murder is not paying. It's a slap on the wrist.[/quote]

It was not first degree murder she got second degree everyone knew what Nick did to her Will and Sonny. She was scared of him and what he would do next..she felt the only way to get out of his clutches was to permanently get rid of him..it wasn't right but that don't make her a cold blooded murderer..Abby was scared of Andre so she hit him over the head with an urn does that make her a cold blooded murderer? no it doesn't And before anyone says that she is sick Abby was perfectly sane when she did it and unlike Abby, Gabi went to jail and is sorry for what she did. I have yet to hear Abby say that she has remorse for killing Andre.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:51 pm

The point here is that the writers are going to make Gabi a villain who cant come back once she drugs a pregnant woman with NO regard to the safety of that baby. The writers are going way too far.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”