Hope and Tripp (and maybe Shawn)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
OKdaysfan

Hope and Tripp (and maybe Shawn)

Postby OKdaysfan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:00 pm

I know one of the big theories right now is that Shawn planted the evidence against, but I think Tripp either did it or is in on it. I say either Tripp planted it and told Hope to look again, or Tripp managed to get the fingerprint, Shawn planted it, and they both sent Hope to look. Either way, I think it is a plot and a team effort.

Trina_P

Re: Hope and Tripp (and maybe Shawn)

Postby Trina_P » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Yeah it is an insane story. I hate to think Tripp or Shawn would either be in on this. They have to know all it is going to is isolate them or have her cut them out of her life completely.

She is beautiful. I cannot imagine a better cast for Ciara. She is looks and personality a perfect blend of Bo and Hope. She and Ben will make pretty babies someday!

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:49 am

Trina_P wrote:Yeah it is an insane story. I hate to think Tripp or Shawn would either be in on this. They have to know all it is going to is isolate them or have her cut them out of her life completely.

She is beautiful. I cannot imagine a better cast for Ciara. She is looks and personality a perfect blend of Bo and Hope. She and Ben will make pretty babies someday!

I thought hope herself could have planted the evidence. Shawn is also good for this, he impersonated Stefano, he is a big master manipulator. Trip setup Kayla, so he can be even better in setting up Ben. My husband wants Ciara with Tripp, but I want her with Ben.
Sorry, I confused Shawn and Shane.

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:59 am

Trina_P wrote:Yeah it is an insane story. I hate to think Tripp or Shawn would either be in on this. They have to know all it is going to is isolate them or have her cut them out of her life completely.

I love Victoria Konefal. She is the absolute best choice for this role and quit honestly one of the best casting choices in all of daytime TV. She is so stunningly beautiful and talented to boot. I have the biggest crush on her.

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 am

I don’t think it was Shawn because in episode descriptions for next week it pretty much says that he fears Hope planted the evidence. And as much as I hate Tripp, I don’t think it was him either. The writers seem to like his character, so I don’t think he will get thrown under the bus like that.

Right now it looks Hope is probably the one who planted this, but it easily could have been one of the many other people who hate Ben too.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 am

OKdaysfan wrote:I know one of the big theories right now is that Shawn planted the evidence against, but I think Tripp either did it or is in on it. I say either Tripp planted it and told Hope to look again, or Tripp managed to get the fingerprint, Shawn planted it, and they both sent Hope to look. Either way, I think it is a plot and a team effort.

Hmm...it would be surprising that Shawn could have, but I doubt that...Tripp might have been working with ROPE to bring down Ben...my money is on W***t!!!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:15 am

FrizFan wrote:

I love Victoria Konefal. She is the absolute best choice for this role and quit honestly one of the best casting choices in all of daytime TV. She is so stunningly beautiful and talented to boot. I have the biggest crush on her.

She is flawless! If she didn't want to act I'm sure she'd be a model, if not already.

I'm just wondering how Hope got Ben's finger print on the can?

FrizFan

Postby FrizFan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 am

YandR and Days wrote:
FrizFan wrote:

She is flawless! If she didn't want to act I'm sure she'd be a model, if not already.

I'm just wondering how Hope got Ben's finger print on the can?

She really is just gorgeous. Like she’s one of those people who make you think how is it even possible to be that beautiful. She does model too, btw. If you follow her on Instagram she’s always posting stuff from her photo shoots.

As for Hope, I definitely think Ben is being setup. However, I’m not 100% convinced it’s Hope yet. Right now she seems to be the most obvious person to do this, but it could be someone else.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:03 pm

The print may be on the can because Hope took the can from the evidence room where they keep pieces of evidence for years. It’s been that room all these years since Ben did set the fire with Abby & Chad in there. She didn’t get the can from the scene of the fire.
Can you imagine rummaging thru all that burnt stuff without even getting a smudge of dirt on you? :lol:

Trina_P

Postby Trina_P » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Jeank101 wrote:The print may be on the can because Hope took the can from the evidence room where they keep pieces of evidence for years. It’s been that room all these years since Ben did set the fire with Abby & Chad in there. She didn’t get the can from the scene of the fire.
Can you imagine rummaging thru all that burnt stuff without even getting a smudge of dirt on you? :lol:

OOOH that makes sense. Looks like after a case was closed they would get rid of evidence such as that. I thought evidence was only kept for open cases.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”