I Don't like Robin

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
KeMoCrush

I Don't like Robin

Postby KeMoCrush » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:22 am

I think i'm in the minority here, but i don't like this character. Never did.

And every time KM graces us with her presence :roll: I dislike her holier than thou attitude even more.

Ugh.

monicalewis

Re: I Don't like Robin

Postby monicalewis » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:02 pm

I like Robin and the actress who plays her. I just don't like how Robin drops in and out all the time. Either stay or be replaced and bring back her little girl and husband too.

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Actually, I think Robin's sporadic visits are very realistic for someone who has "left the nest" & made a life for herself & family on the opposite side of the country! If she still lived in PC we might see her more, but even then it might only be sporadic---look how sporadic it is with Molly & she DOES live in PC! I'm just happy to see Robin anytime she can visit! :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:40 pm

KeMoCrush wrote:I think i'm in the minority here, but i don't like this character. Never did.

And every time KM graces us with her presence :roll: I dislike her holier than thou attitude even more.

Ugh.

That's so funny. Her kind of snotty attitude with Peter yesterday bugged me. (I mean, c'mon, I'm adopted and I'd be thrilled to talk to any sibling, no matter WHAT they'd done) She actually reminded me of when I didn't like her back before Patrick. She always used to have this superiority thing going on that was so annoying, but Patrick definitely shook things up for her. She finally met someone she couldn't criticize like she always could everyone else, because he was her equal! He was even snootier than she was! Well, arrogant. lol. The two of them sort of canceled the snoot factor out for each other, and they were really great together. But it looks like the Robin of old is back, judgmental and superior and if you're lucky she'll maybe deem you worthy of her acceptance. :roll:

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:34 pm

centrd wrote:
KeMoCrush wrote:I think i'm in the minority here, but i don't like this character. Never did.

Ugh.

That's so funny. Her kind of snotty attitude with Peter yesterday bugged me. (I mean, c'mon, I'm adopted and I'd be thrilled to talk to any sibling, no matter WHAT they'd done) She actually reminded me of when I didn't like her back before Patrick. She always used to have this superiority thing going on that was so annoying, but Patrick definitely shook things up for her. She finally met someone she couldn't criticize like she always could everyone else, because he was her equal! He was even snootier than she was! Well, arrogant. lol. The two of them sort of canceled the snoot factor out for each other, and they were really great together. But it looks like the Robin of old is back, judgmental and superior and if you're lucky she'll maybe deem you worthy of her acceptance. :roll:

She was pre-Patrick yesterday I was waiting for her to get into with Carly over something. I know a lot of people like her bc she grew up on show. She is just as annoying now as when she was grilling people at Kelly's in her little dresses.

mrssteveburton1

Postby mrssteveburton1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:54 am

I completely agree. I have never liked Robin. I don't get her appeal at all.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:33 am

centrd wrote:

Ugh.

she definitely gets that from robert :lol: :lol:

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:55 pm

I've always liked her because she dont beat around the bush, she tells it like it is or for what it is.. it is what is truth...lmao I love her attitude...Just like her Dad Robert....!!

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Ugh.
I have to agree, she acts entitled.. I could not believe Robin couldn't say something nice/praise about her mother to Peter...It was very dismissive.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:08 pm

I'm a big Robin fan!

She's shown as being super smart, happily married, mother of two with a successful career.
We need MORE SMART HAPPY SUCCESSFUL women on the show.
She also has friends and relatives in PC and i'm ALWAYS happy to see her.
Love her love and connection to Sonny and Jason.

When she walked in Patrick and Sabrina's wedding, that was pure soap gold!

Return to “General Hospital”