Maxie and her daughter Georgie

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alissain

Maxie and her daughter Georgie

Postby alissain » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Its like she doesn't exist. In Maxie's talk with Anna she said she " couldn't imagine being separated from James" ...yet she's separated from Georgie all these years..visits now and then aren't the same. I really wish the writers would bring Spinelli and Georgie back permanently to PC...Ellie I can take or leave

taramartin

Re: Maxie and her daughter Georgie

Postby taramartin » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:39 pm

alissain wrote:Its like she doesn't exist. In Maxie's talk with Anna she said she " couldn't imagine being separated from James" ...yet she's separated from Georgie all these years..visits now and then aren't the same. I really wish the writers would bring Spinelli and Georgie back permanently to PC...Ellie I can take or leave

Yeah, I didn't like that they had her say that.

irisj728

Postby irisj728 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:12 pm

I'm all for Spinelli returning to GH.When Maxie had a dream seen a few years back ( I think it was a few years) wasn't she with Spinelli ...they would make a good family... leave Ellie, I don't want her back

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 am

irisj728 wrote:I'm all for Spinelli returning to GH.When Maxie had a dream seen a few years back ( I think it was a few years) wasn't she with Spinelli ...they would make a good family... leave Ellie, I don't want her back

I do miss Spinelli. Georgie’s character was really never developed enough for me to miss her. Maxie’s role as Grorgie’s mother is a moot point. Maxie will move forward as James’s mother moreso than Georgie’s.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
irisj728 wrote:I'm all for Spinelli returning to GH.When Maxie had a dream seen a few years back ( I think it was a few years) wasn't she with Spinelli ...they would make a good family... leave Ellie, I don't want her back

I do miss Spinelli. Georgie’s character was really never developed enough for me to miss her. Maxie’s role as Grorgie’s mother is a moot point. Maxie will move forward as James’s mother moreso than Georgie’s.

A " moot point"? I don't agree. Georgie is her daughter and she hardly knows her..I really want to see her raising both her kids.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:44 am

im not for it the whole maxie/spinelli relationship was a BIG mistake , and the result of that was maxie losing custody of her daughter and for what? for spinelli a hacker raising her with ellie? , no way they really messed up with that storyline, spinelli and maxie have 0 romantic chemistry, they have a good friendship chemistry but no romance,they are not a family they share a duaghter thats it spinelli has his own family , the fact that maxie who is this career driven person a fashionista who basically became a surrogate for lulu that was so out of character for maxie i think , the whole storyline was stupid and a BIG mistake ,
i dont blame maxie at all feeling for feeling so attached to james and saying what she did sadly she never got a chance to raise georgie and just like maxie was not really raised by felicia same thing is happening with her daughter.
for maxie to get her daughter back they need to kill off spinelli otherwise maxie will be seeing her daughter once a month , holidays and sometimes weekends and thats a BIG IF.

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm

Something needs to be done..Spinelli moves back to town then there is shared custody..yes..the writers did indeed mess up the storyline

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:26 am

I'm just the opposite. I liked Ellie, but I don't like Spinelli and the less seen of him the better. I don't see Maxie with that type.

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:55 pm

MarieDet wrote:

I'm just the opposite. I liked Ellie, but I don't like Spinelli and the less seen of him the better. I don't see Maxie with that type.

agreed! He is SO obnoxious to me! She's way too "cool" for him. lol

Return to “General Hospital”