Am I the only one getting bored with watching Hope and Steffy act like Liam is the only man around?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
creswell

Am I the only one getting bored with watching Hope and Steffy act like Liam is the only man around?

Postby creswell » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:59 am

Will somebody please tell me why any woman in her right mind would want Liam?? I thought it was about time Steffy stood up and said "Enough". I hated the thought of her being with Bill but I'd rather see her with Bill as Liam.At least Bill loves her and only her.You'd think Liam was some kind of grand prize. Liam is nothing but a wishy washy little weasel. Why should either Hope or Steffy want a man who openly tells her he's in love with the other woman.They both deserve better than that. I figured all along that Hope would miscarry after she and Liam marry, and then he'll start making eyes at Steffy again, and this whole mess will start over again. I am getting really bored with it. You'd think they could come with a new story line.

billsgal

Re: Am I the only one getting bored with watching Hope and Steffy act like Liam is the only man around?

Postby billsgal » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:18 am

because bell writes it that way.

KateKate

Re: Am I the only one getting bored with watching Hope and Steffy act like Liam is the only man around?

Postby KateKate » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:38 am

Steffy needs to up her Bumble/Tinder/Zoosk/Match.com game; she's in LA for gawd's sake. I'll personally pay for a Farmers.com membership for Hope so the poor l'il thing can live happily ever after in a place that appreciates that wardrobe.

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:00 am

YES OP YES

I was sick of Steffy and Hope wanting this guy and fighting over him YEARS ago.

Steffy and Bill should be together. Don't care what Liam and Hope do. Let them get married and live happily ever after or not but just no Leffy. 8 years of watching them is ENOUGH

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:16 am

KateKate wrote:Steffy needs to up her Bumble/Tinder/Zoosk/Match.com game; she's in LA for gawd's sake. I'll personally pay for a Farmers.com membership for Hope so the poor l'il thing can live happily ever after in a place that appreciates that wardrobe.

Lol @ reference to Farmers.com & so agree! I've been thinking for someone in the fashion industry, Hope's wardrobe looks more like recycled threads from the thrift store. She, along with Liam and whatever look he's aiming for are a perfect match.

I'm glad Hope got stuck with Liam in this endless game of musical beds. When she figures out what she has "won", she, too, will most likely decide she's had "enough".

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:52 am

creswell wrote:Will somebody please tell me why any woman in her right mind would want Liam?? I thought it was about time Steffy stood up and said "Enough". I hated the thought of her being with Bill but I'd rather see her with Bill as Liam.At least Bill loves her and only her.You'd think Liam was some kind of grand prize. Liam is nothing but a wishy washy little weasel. Why should either Hope or Steffy want a man who openly tells her he's in love with the other woman.They both deserve better than that. I figured all along that Hope would miscarry after she and Liam marry, and then he'll start making eyes at Steffy again, and this whole mess will start over again. I am getting really bored with it. You'd think they could come with a new story line.

i agree that is one of the reasons i am hoping hope does have the baby so liam is no longer an option for any woman on the show for quite sometime and he can take a breather and be on back burner for awhile and if he is front burner then let be for more interesting reasons than this endless triangle ;) ;) ;)

Rmalaga27

Postby Rmalaga27 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:05 am

Yup but it’s the only male on the show for them so that’s what we are stuck with.
It looks like the show only 1 year left anyway.

Jeannie35

Postby Jeannie35 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 am

I've been bored with LIam for years now. Instead of hiring Emma, Xander and Zoe why didn't they hire some much needed new guys for the show? That could finally put lame Liam on the backburner where he belongs.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:04 am

How many shows can we watch occurring on the SAME DAY?

Yes I am bored now. Two days of the same day was fine, but if I have to see that Genie hair style one more day on Steffy and Hope’s million chains around her neck I am going to go crazy. I am hoping someone strangles Hope with all those chains...someone needs to put her down...LOL...I am kidding...sure I am.

Let’s move into a different day already. Is he going to drag this out more and the wedding he starts on Friday? I am losing interest, Bell’s not creating drama here, it’s just pure BORING

STAR

Annika61

Postby Annika61 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:40 am

Totally agree...I wish Steffy would be more direct with Waffle boy but I can see this whole story line going back to the same triangle yet again. Farmers.com is exactly right a couple weeks ago she was wearing denim cut offs and pigtails... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”