So Bill calls, Hope the Dope but?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Racgtc

So Bill calls, Hope the Dope but?

Postby Racgtc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Why would any poster be tagged, when in fact this is his nickname Bill gave Hope! :?: :!:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol :!: :!: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Nuttytaylorhater

Re: So Bill calls, Hope the Dope but?

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 pm

But poor Bill was duped and the dope after Steffy crushed his dreams. He should have gave himself that nickname. Lol! :lol:

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:24 pm

Racgtc wrote:Why would any poster be tagged, when in fact this is his nickname Bill gave Hope! :?: :!:

He said rhymes with Dope . Dope is not an official nickname used on the soap.

Racgtc

Postby Racgtc » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:50 am

Well! For the Record, Hope the Dope, Became a nickname in 2016! :idea: :lol: :lol:
Bill picked it up cleaverly, so it has stuck for more reasons than one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:34 am

I can’t stand sad sack Hope her and Emma both boreingzzz and Liam is disgusting

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Racgtc wrote:Why would any poster be tagged, when in fact this is his nickname Bill gave Hope! :?: :!:
:lol:

I received a warning and my entire thread was deleted because I referred to Hope as D***, yet I see it on many, many posts. I just don't get why it's OK sometimes and then not. :? :?

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:58 pm

donna allen wrote:

I received a warning and my entire thread was deleted because I referred to Hope as D***, yet I see it on many, many posts. I just don't get why it's OK sometimes and then not. :? :?

The character on the show stated it, you should be able to quote him. Bill said her name rhymes with Dope and there is ONLY one character whose name rhymes with that. :P He obviously gave the nickname to Hope.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:02 pm

Apparently somebody must have taken some sort of offense. I don't get it. Some characters are like sacred cows to some. It's not real but some people want to get their panties in a wad over just about anything.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:04 pm

donna allen wrote:

Admin might not see the other posts .

donna allen

Postby donna allen » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
donna allen wrote:

The character on the show stated it, you should be able to quote him. Bill said her name rhymes with Dope and there is ONLY one character whose name rhymes with that. :P He obviously gave the nickname to Hope.

Yeah, I'm confused about the double standard here. Has the Logan love fest really taken over the show so much that we can not even repeat lines that the actors have already said?

I feel like I have been issued a gag order from the Mod's, that if I keep bringing up Hope's conception, I will be banned forever. :cry:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”