Concession or Victory

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
beckers

Concession or Victory

Postby beckers » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Some have posted Steffy gave a concession speech to Liam and Hope for admitting she was wrong for interfering in their relationship.

I say she gave a victory speech to Liam and Hope. She has grown and admitted her mistake in interfering in their relationship. Steffy has grown and learned from her mistakes. Have Liam and Hope? Will Liam be able to be faithful to Hope? Will Hope realize life is not perfect and neither are she and Liam?

Victory is admitting mistakes and growing from them. I have not seen any admissions or growth from either Liam or Hope.

Some say Steffy gave a concession speech because Liam chose Hope in the dressing room. What I saw was a man who wanted sex. There was no tenderness. He grabbed her and pushed her backwards against the table. There was nothing romantic in what we saw in the dressing room. If it was Liam's choice that night, he would not have left Hope alone in the dressing room or to drive herself home. Liam would not have called and texted Steffy to come home. He would not have said he was sorry and they could work this out. He texted things get messed up when they go their separate ways.

When Steffy made it clear she was done with Liam, he did not go to Hope in relief, he went to Wyatt's place.

Liam was still trying to get Steffy to change her mind up to the minute Hope walked in on them talking. Once again Steffy had to tell them to be together.

Steffy gave a victory speech not a concession speech, because Liam did not choose Hope that night in the dressing room. Liam chose Hope only after one more begging attempt by Liam asking Steffy if she was sure about closing the door on the two of them.

Steffy is the victor in the Liam saga. She realized and admitted her mistakes and has grown from this. Steffy has realized Liam will not be faithful, and she now expects more from the man in her life. Hope thinks Liam will be faithful to her, I hope she is right, but history says other wise.

Lynn1216

Re: Concession or Victory

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:41 pm

beckers wrote:Some have posted Steffy gave a concession speech to Liam and Hope for admitting she was wrong for interfering in their relationship.

I say she gave a victory speech to Liam and Hope. She has grown and admitted her mistake in interfering in their relationship. Steffy has grown and learned from her mistakes. Have Liam and Hope? Will Liam be able to be faithful to Hope? Will Hope realize life is not perfect and neither are she and Liam?

Victory is admitting mistakes and growing from them. I have not seen any admissions or growth from either Liam or Hope.

Some say Steffy gave a concession speech because Liam chose Hope in the dressing room. What I saw was a man who wanted sex. There was no tenderness. He grabbed her and pushed her backwards against the table. There was nothing romantic in what we saw in the dressing room. If it was Liam's choice that night, he would not have left Hope alone in the dressing room or to drive herself home. Liam would not have called and texted Steffy to come home. He would not have said he was sorry and they could work this out. He texted things get messed up when they go their separate ways.

When Steffy made it clear she was done with Liam, he did not go to Hope in relief, he went to Wyatt's place.

Liam was still trying to get Steffy to change her mind up to the minute Hope walked in on them talking. Once again Steffy had to tell them to be together.

Steffy gave a victory speech not a concession speech, because Liam did not choose Hope that night in the dressing room. Liam chose Hope only after one more begging attempt by Liam asking Steffy if she was sure about closing the door on the two of them.

Steffy is the victor in the Liam saga. She realized and admitted her mistakes and has grown from this. Steffy has realized Liam will not be faithful, and she now expects more from the man in her life. Hope thinks Liam will be faithful to her, I hope she is right, but history says other wise.

Liam most definitely chose Hope . He chose her when he was getting ready to leave and he acknowledged Steffy didn’t want him to go but he did anyways, he chose her when he found every excuse possible to stay after the show ended , and he chose her when he couldn’t contain his passion anymore and passionately kissed her . This in no way makes Hope a winner and Steffy a loser though . Liam’s actions cannot make either one of these women a loser or winner .

Steffy is a winner right now because she is staying true to herself and following her heart , Hope is a winner as well because she is doing the same. They both told Liam what they need and want from him. I know Hope has gotten flack for getting her ring and asking Liam if he wants to marry her but I say good for her . She needs to be proactive in her life . She should tell Liam what she wants and require him to either give that to her or let her go. I give Steffy props for letting Liam know what she wants too, walking away took a lot of courage and this is Steffy at her best IMO.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Steffy was a victor in all of this- it's typical that the show would spin it in logan bias where they continue to spew out what they wish were fact enough that they try to make it reelity, but - lets break this down:

*Liam was going to go back to Steffy even though Hope was throwing herself at him - until Bill interfered unbeknownst to Liam which led to him lashing out and rebound proposing to Hope - who in all her insecurity ran back to the main house to grab her old ring she'd been cherishing all this time and had that on her finger - not to mention a super RUSH wedding to the point she wore her mother's dress from her mom's zillionth wedding to whomever

*Liam once Steffy told him to go kick rocks didn't go running to Hope - INSTEAD he went to Wyatt hoping for shelter... no longer was the cabin appealing because Steffy didn't / doesn't / wouldn't care so no allure for Liam

*Liam before proposing to Hope not once but twice asked Steffy IF she's sure about moving on

.... seems all of Liam's decisions are based on Steffy's move. - she's clearly with zero doubt - the victor because she's dropped that stale waffle

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Liam most definitely chose Hope . He chose her when he was getting ready to leave and he acknowledged Steffy didn’t want him to go but he did anyways, he chose her when he found every excuse possible to stay after the show ended , and he chose her when he couldn’t contain his passion anymore and passionately kissed her . This in no way makes Hope a winner and Steffy a loser though . Liam’s actions cannot make either one of these women a loser or winner .

Steffy is a winner right now because she is staying true to herself and following her heart , Hope is a winner as well because she is doing the same. They both told Liam what they need and want from him. I know Hope has gotten flack for getting her ring and asking Liam if he wants to marry her but I say good for her . She needs to be proactive in her life . She should tell Liam what she wants and require him to either give that to her or let her go. I give Steffy props for letting Liam know what she wants too, walking away took a lot of courage and this is Steffy at her best IMO.

Liam didn't choose anything. Liam was being the waffler cheater that he is . Going from Steffy to Hope to Steffy again and Steffy caught him and ended it.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:05 am

freesteffy wrote:

Liam didn't choose anything. Liam was being the waffler cheater that he is . Going from Steffy to Hope to Steffy again and Steffy caught him and ended it.

If you chose to cheat then you are saying the person you are cheating on does not matter and you don’t value your relationship enough to stay faithful. He had a choice that night , stay at home with Steffy or go be with Hope . He chose Hope that night.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:14 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

If you chose to cheat then you are saying the person you are cheating on does not matter and you don’t value your relationship enough to stay faithful. He had a choice that night , stay at home with Steffy or go be with Hope . He chose Hope that night.

Again how could he have chosen anyone when he kept going from one to another? Of course Liam doesn't value ANY relationship he has including his with Hope. But Liam made no choice. Even when he was caught cheating he was still trying to get Steffy back.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:14 am

bnb fan wrote:Steffy was a victor in all of this- it's typical that the show would spin it in logan bias where they continue to spew out what they wish were fact enough that they try to make it reelity, but - lets break this down:

*Liam was going to go back to Steffy even though Hope was throwing herself at him - until Bill interfered unbeknownst to Liam which led to him lashing out and rebound proposing to Hope - who in all her insecurity ran back to the main house to grab her old ring she'd been cherishing all this time and had that on her finger - not to mention a super RUSH wedding to the point she wore her mother's dress from her mom's zillionth wedding to whomever

*Liam once Steffy told him to go kick rocks didn't go running to Hope - INSTEAD he went to Wyatt hoping for shelter... no longer was the cabin appealing because Steffy didn't / doesn't / wouldn't care so no allure for Liam

*Liam before proposing to Hope not once but twice asked Steffy IF she's sure about moving on

.... seems all of Liam's decisions are based on Steffy's move. - she's clearly with zero doubt - the victor because she's dropped that stale waffle

I don’t see any spin on the soap that is in favor of the Logan’s. Steffy is the one being praised , and being called Wonder Woman. This is definitely Steffy’s moment , she left Liam , she got the shares , and everyone is saying how great she is .

I think the writers are very careful to never make anything regarding this triangle black and white. Liam was all about Hope when he left Steffy alone and he initiated the kissing , but the writers made sure to have him text Steffy and act like he wanted to work things out . Then he was very ambiguous when Steffy told him to be with Hope. They will never have Liam clearly and undeniably pick one girl because that doesn’t keep fan bases talking ; they will always give a little to each base to keep the discussion going . They did the same thing with Brooke , Taylor, and Ridge.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:26 am

Lynn1216 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Steffy was a victor in all of this- it's typical that the show would spin it in logan bias where they continue to spew out what they wish were fact enough that they try to make it reelity, but - lets break this down:

I don’t see any spin on the soap that is in favor of the Logan’s. Steffy is the one being praised , and being called Wonder Woman. This is definitely Steffy’s moment , she left Liam , she got the shares , and everyone is saying how great she is .

I think the writers are very careful to never make anything regarding this triangle black and white. Liam was all about Hope when he left Steffy alone and he initiated the kissing , but the writers made sure to have him text Steffy and act like he wanted to work things out . Then he was very ambiguous when Steffy told him to be with Hope. They will never have Liam clearly and undeniably pick one girl because that doesn’t keep fan bases talking ; they will always give a little to each base to keep the discussion going . They did the same thing with Brooke , Taylor, and Ridge.

When Brook can trash talk Steffy to Hope and not get called out, but Ridge saying to Hope's face what he thinks is vilified, - that is an example of the bias I'm referencing that happens at every turn. Brook can talk to Steffy about being with Bill but Steffy was not written to call Brook out for being with Eric? Again, another example of the bias the Logans have. This thread is another example of what the logans are spewing with trying to take away from Steffy removing herself from the triangle - because Hope's saintly halo seems to not be so bright and glowy when Steffy trumps Hope in selfless ness - like genuinely - not the I will plant a tomato tree and say I fed the world type of nonsense that we are suppose to believe hope selflessly initiates :roll: even when it comes to HFTF - she started that line with wait to have sex until marriage and did the opposite never was called out for her contradictory actions. more recently , when she vilified Steffy for betraying the marriage and while with Bill- but it's ok if Hope does the same with Liam.... :roll: :roll: To boot, Hope makes statements to make folks think she should wear a halo - but in all reality - she is no better - she's knocked up by a man who was married when the baby was conceptioned, but no one is saying anything about that - in fact, we got her staff praising her and feeling bad when the marriage didn't happen. Yet we have Steffy ripped to shreds everyday for months.... to me that is bias writing. and the bias comes in many different forms.

That being said - i will say that right at this moment - we steffy fans do get some reprieve to Steffy being praised - I will cherish it.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:35 am

Liam did NOT choose Hope. Steffy dumped the worthless loser. Hope is and always will be second choice runner up rebound chick. She stalked Liam endlessly till he bedded her 2 seconds after wanting to reunite with Steffy. Liam would have slept with anyone who showed up in that cabin.. It just happened to be stalker chick Hope. Liam will get bored with Hope soon. Steffy is the best thing that ever happened to him and he will have to work to get her back. Hope is just easy and basic. Liam is the only man stupid enough to get shackled with that nightmare.
My Steffy is free and she is the winner because the man she dumped STILL wants her. Liam is settling for boring bland plain yogurt Hope.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:36 am

freesteffy wrote:
Again how could he have chosen anyone when he kept going from one to another? Of course Liam doesn't value ANY relationship he has including his with Hope. But Liam made no choice. Even when he was caught cheating he was still trying to get Steffy back.

That’s what Liam does he choses a woman and then goes back and waffles. When a man cheats on his fiancé he is sending a clear message that he does not truly want the woman he is engaged to. That is why Steffy left she knew he didn’t love her enough to be faithful to her and no matter what he says after cheating, in that moment Hope was more important than Steffy. There is no coming back from that.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”