Why can’t Bill leave Katie alone ...... spoiler included

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lynn1216

Why can’t Bill leave Katie alone ...... spoiler included

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Spoilers say that Bill isn’t happy about Katie getting involved with Thorne , what could he possibly have against Thorne? It’s weird the way he won’t let her move on . First he was angry about Wyatt , even though he was trying to get his pregnant daughter in law to marry him , and now he is unhappy with Thorne. I guess Katie is supposed to live by herself , raise Will by herself , and just wait for Bill to show up once every couple months to acknowledge Will :roll:

DaffyMaiden

Re: Why can’t Bill leave Katie alone ...... spoiler included

Postby DaffyMaiden » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:31 pm

I'm looking forward to the new older Will. Maybe he'll be sassy to his dad.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Spoilers say that Bill isn’t happy about Katie getting involved with Thorne , what could he possibly have against Thorne? It’s weird the way he won’t let her move on . First he was angry about Wyatt , even though he was trying to get his pregnant daughter in law to marry him , and now he is unhappy with Thorne. I guess Katie is supposed to live by herself , raise Will by herself , and just wait for Bill to show up once every couple months to acknowledge Will :roll:

The only reason Bill is hassling Katie is because Bell needs another love triangle. Katie will be the it girl, with Thorne and Bill both wanting her. I am just not looking forward to that triangle, but hopefully it will be better, than I think it will be. :|

STAR

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:Spoilers say that Bill isn’t happy about Katie getting involved with Thorne , what could he possibly have against Thorne? It’s weird the way he won’t let her move on . First he was angry about Wyatt , even though he was trying to get his pregnant daughter in law to marry him , and now he is unhappy with Thorne. I guess Katie is supposed to live by herself , raise Will by herself , and just wait for Bill to show up once every couple months to acknowledge Will :roll:

The only reason Bill is hassling Katie is because Bell needs another love triangle. Katie will be the it girl, with Thorne and Bill both wanting her. I am just not looking forward to that triangle, but hopefully it will be better, than I think it will be. :|

STAR

I have always liked Katie , but she would be an idiot to even think of being with Bill again. He had an affair with Steffy and two with Brooke , I literally don’t think her heart could handle another affair .

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Star Steffy wrote:

STAR

If the spoilers are correct, Bill and Katie are doing fine until Thorne buts in. We will have to wait and see. Also Will problem could just as easy be with Thorne. After all he didn't want Wyatt replacing daddy, he may hate the thought of Thorne even more.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:12 pm

DaffyMaiden wrote:I'm looking forward to the new older Will. Maybe he'll be sassy to his dad.

I hope we see Will ask his dad why he hasn’t seen him in a month.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Star Steffy wrote:

STAR
. Nah! Bill doesn’t want Katie in that way. I doubt there’s going to be a Bill/Katie/Thorne triangle! I do think there may be a battle regarding Will though. I don’t think anything romantic is coming with Bill and Katie!

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Star Steffy wrote:

STAR

Anything with Katie in it is a total bore. Like 2 men would fight over Katie.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:21 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:

STAR

Anything with Katie in it is a total bore. Like 2 men would fight over Katie.
. Lol. Amen, to this, amen!

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 pm

I agree anything with Katie will be a bore. The only thing she is good for is screaming and crying. Please let her take Will and go to Paris to work.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”