What a set of creepy trios

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
KarolConn

What a set of creepy trios

Postby KarolConn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:44 pm

i missed a few episodes and when I came back and put on Fridays episode, I saw Steffy is pushing for Hope and Liam. I like that she is standing on her own but why she wants to involve herself in Liam's love life is beyond me. He is a horrible waffling punk. So creepy to give her ring to Hope and even creepier of Hope to wear it even if for a short time.

Then there's the possessive Emma who just doesn't have the pizazz of Zoe so she should just leave her and Zander alone.

Ridge in his new undies probably the only enjoyable part.

drewxjacobs

Re: What a set of creepy trios

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:15 pm

This show is a huge yawn fest. I cannot stand any of the current triangles. How much classier it would have been if Steffy could have simply told Liam he was free to be with whomever he chooses, but she was not going to be part of the equation. She didn't have to take it over the top by "gifting" her ring & Liam along with it to Hope. I get it that she chose to take the higher road, but I wouldn't want to waste one more minute playing nice with Hope or Liam. Just pull off the band aid already. Now, it appears she is waffling herself despite her best efforts to say otherwise. Please don't let that happen...

As far as the Xander, Zoe, Emma thing - predictable & boring. I hope Emma turns out to be everything she is accusing Zoe of being & is run out of town on the next bus. She is using high school mean girl tactics ... looks & acts like a high schooler trying to play with adults.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:21 pm

KarolConn wrote:i missed a few episodes and when I came back and put on Fridays episode, I saw Steffy is pushing for Hope and Liam. I like that she is standing on her own but why she wants to involve herself in Liam's love life is beyond me. He is a horrible waffling punk. So creepy to give her ring to Hope and even creepier of Hope to wear it even if for a short time.

Then there's the possessive Emma who just doesn't have the pizazz of Zoe so she should just leave her and Zander alone.

I think it’s great that Steffy took herself out of the equation , but I think she needs to stay out of Liam and Hope’s relationship. Steffy has a history of thinking she can decide for others what they should do , and she has now come full circle with Hope and Liam. First it was her interfering because she wanted Liam and now she is pushing them together. I hope they move on from this and Steffy goes on with her life because if she continues to be involved in their relationship she really hasn’t removed herself from the drama.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:10 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
KarolConn wrote:i missed a few episodes and when I came back and put on Fridays episode, I saw Steffy is pushing for Hope and Liam. I like that she is standing on her own but why she wants to involve herself in Liam's love life is beyond me. He is a horrible waffling punk. So creepy to give her ring to Hope and even creepier of Hope to wear it even if for a short time.

I think it’s great that Steffy took herself out of the equation , but I think she needs to stay out of Liam and Hope’s relationship. Steffy has a history of thinking she can decide for others what they should do , and she has now come full circle with Hope and Liam. First it was her interfering because she wanted Liam and now she is pushing them together. I hope they move on from this and Steffy goes on with her life because if she continues to be involved in their relationship she really hasn’t removed herself from the drama.

Wow that sounds just what Hope did when she returned to town and pretended to be for a Steam reunion while constantly bring up Steffy big mistake and reminding Liam how great she was and still loved him and playing tongue hockey. Maybe if Hope would have stayed out of Steam business they would worked through there problems.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:10 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

Wow that sounds just what Hope did when she returned to town and pretended to be for a Steam reunion while constantly bring up Steffy big mistake and reminding Liam how great she was and still loved him and playing tongue hockey. Maybe if Hope would have stayed out of Steam business they would worked through there problems.

It was a terrible choice for Hope to get involved with Liam and Steffy’s relationship. When Steffy asked her for help she should have said “ not my circus, not my monkeys” :lol: of course she threw herself into the mix though, and I think she will end up regretting it . By the time this is all done and over with I think Hope will see coming back and getting involved with Liam and Steffy as the worst mistake of her life . The only thing that will stop her from deeply regretting it will be if she has her baby, but I don’t see the writers letting her have a baby .

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Steffy decided for herslef, to kick Liam to the curb. She gave her ring to Hope to make a point but made very clear to Liam that he can make whatever decision he wants but to keep in mind that she's not an option anymore. Liam is free to decide to marry Hope or not.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:i missed a few episodes and when I came back and put on Fridays episode, I saw Steffy is pushing for Hope and Liam. I like that she is standing on her own but why she wants to involve herself in Liam's love life is beyond me. He is a horrible waffling punk. So creepy to give her ring to Hope and even creepier of Hope to wear it even if for a short time.

Wow that sounds just what Hope did when she returned to town and pretended to be for a Steam reunion while constantly bring up Steffy big mistake and reminding Liam how great she was and still loved him and playing tongue hockey. Maybe if Hope would have stayed out of Steam business they would worked through there problems.[/quote]

It was a terrible choice for Hope to get involved with Liam and Steffy’s relationship. When Steffy asked her for help she should have said “ not my circus, not my monkeys” :lol: of course she threw herself into the mix though, and I think she will end up regretting it . By the time this is all done and over with I think Hope will see coming back and getting involved with Liam and Steffy as the worst mistake of her life . The only thing that will stop her from deeply regretting it will be if she has her baby, but I don’t see the writers letting her have a baby .[/quote]
Ik I was do looking forward to her coming back being strong and over the waffles. That dream soon dimensioned. They need new men not those interns. I keep seeing on different siTes that Hope has a secret her baby is alive. Something needs to spice Lope up they are boring with a capital B.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:49 pm

It was a terrible choice for Hope to get involved with Liam and Steffy’s relationship. When Steffy asked her for help she should have said “ not my circus, not my monkeys” :lol: of course she threw herself into the mix though, and I think she will end up regretting it . By the time this is all done and over with I think Hope will see coming back and getting involved with Liam and Steffy as the worst mistake of her life . The only thing that will stop her from deeply regretting it will be if she has her baby, but I don’t see the writers letting her have a baby .

Both Steffy and Liam refused to tell her what was going on. She found out through her mother and went to Steffy claiming she wanted to help and be a sister for her and that's when Steffy took her up on her offer.She threw herself in the mix, no one brought her into it

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm

freesteffy wrote:

Both Steffy and Liam refused to tell her what was going on. She found out through her mother and went to Steffy claiming she wanted to help and be a sister for her and that's when Steffy took her up on her offer.She threw herself in the mix, no one brought her into it

I don’t remember Hope saying she wanted to be a sister to Steffy. Hope went to talk to her and Steffy asked her to help her , and then she brought the candy to her and asked her to give it to Liam. Hope might have tried talking to them first but it was Steffy who asked her to help her. That was when everyone was going to Liam’s hotel to plead Steffy’s case .

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

Both Steffy and Liam refused to tell her what was going on She found out through her mother and went to Steffy claiming she wanted to help and be a sister for her and that's when Steffy took her up on her offer.She threw herself in the mix, no one brought her into it

I don’t remember Hope saying she wanted to be a sister to Steffy. Hope went to talk to her and Steffy asked her to help her , and then she brought the candy to her and asked her to give it to Liam. Hope might have tried talking to them first but it was Steffy who asked her to help her. That was when everyone was going to Liam’s hotel to plead Steffy’s case .

Hope first came to Steffy claiming she wants to help and be like a sister and only then Steffy took her up on her offer

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”