Reading ahead of spoilers regarding wedding

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
candycpw

Re: Reading ahead of spoilers regarding wedding

Postby candycpw » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Just watched that on youtube! Although I doubt that's going to happen, I would love it. That would be good soapy fun.

Kklbab12

Postby Kklbab12 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:23 pm

It will be great drama when Steffy invites Taylor as her plus one and she tries to convince Liam to not marry Hope but stay with Steffy and Kelly. Brooke will find out and throw Taylor out. From what Ive heard Steffy does get invited. I can see Taylor freaking when the police show up. Im guessing the whole thing about Bill comes out and Steffy and Ridge leave the wedding to attend to Tay Tay. Im guessing the wedding goes on after they take her out in handcuffs.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 pm

candycpw wrote:Just watched that on youtube! Although I doubt that's going to happen, I would love it. That would be good soapy fun.

I absolutely agree! That would be soap opera gold!

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:29 am

loveyourself wrote:What’s wrong Brooke? I thought you said Hope and Liam are meant to be! What are you so afraid of?

I wonder if Bill will be at the wedding also.

Brooke speaks with a forked tongue.

She has no reason to worry IF Lope is REALLY meant to be. But thay tramp knows they aren't...she just wants her daughter to "win"....like she "won".

Just like last time....she rushed that wedding and didn't want Wyatt to talk to Liam....and after he did...she was in major denial and kept pushing for the wedding to go on.

Brooke is so gung ho about this wedding happening...to the point one would think that she was going to be the one boinking Liam on Lope's wedding night...and not his bride :shock:

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:19 am

Penny_G wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:I read where Brooke tries to ban Steffy & Taylor from the wedding. At this point, why would Brooke even care if they attended or not? More importantly, why would Steffy or Taylor either one even want to attend?

I can understand why Brooke wouldn't want Taylor there because she's a trouble maker. At least Steffy says she supports the couple, but Taylor probably won't even pretend. She doesn't support the couple so there's no reason for her to be there.

yes and in taylor present state of mind who knows what she will do :?:

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:42 am

So if Taylor ruins the wedding, will Hope demand yet another do-over?

LoreneA

Postby LoreneA » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 am

Why are Liam and Hope even having ANOTHER wedding? aren't the Logan sisters getting tired of coming in town for one of Liam and Hope's weddings? This is just ridiculous!! At this point just have a quick wedding at Brook's house or elope!! I cant speak for all of the viewers but I would imagine no one really cares about watching another one of Liam and Hope's " fairytale " weddings. I for one cannot stomach watching Liam and Hope as a couple gush all over each other about how perfect they both are. Plus they have absolutely no chemistry and they act like two immature teenagers. I do however, just want them to get married and get it over with. That way they stop saying "we were robbed" for another 8 years!! I would have rather seen Hope in Wyatt's orbit, at least her character had a personality and was more fun. Wyatt brought out the best in Hope. Liam brings out nothing good in Hope.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:18 am

LoreneA wrote:Why are Liam and Hope even having ANOTHER wedding? aren't the Logan sisters getting tired of coming in town for one of Liam and Hope's weddings? This is just ridiculous!! At this point just have a quick wedding at Brook's house or elope!! I cant speak for all of the viewers but I would imagine no one really cares about watching another one of Liam and Hope's " fairytale " weddings. I for one cannot stomach watching Liam and Hope as a couple gush all over each other about how perfect they both are. Plus they have absolutely no chemistry and they act like two immature teenagers. I do however, just want them to get married and get it over with. That way they stop saying "we were robbed" for another 8 years!! I would have rather seen Hope in Wyatt's orbit, at least her character had a personality and was more fun. Wyatt brought out the best in Hope. Liam brings out nothing good in Hope.

Exactly. With Liam being a new father, they should just hop in the Spencer jet, which I am sure Bill will be happy to provide, and head to Vegas.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Good drama, would be to have steffy, taylor, and bill all attend the wedding. Taylor tries to talk to liam to not marry hope, brooke catches her and they begin to argue, steffy gets ridge to try to break it up but he can't. So, bill walks in and gets Taylor attention and tells her that she will allow this wedding to take place and because she's afraid that he won't keep her secret, she backs down and goes and sit in the audience and just watches. Ridge and Brooke wonder why Taylor listened to Bill when no one else could get through to her. Steffy walks over to bill to thank him for stopping taylor and bill tells her, no, i wasn't going to break my promise to you take it to my grave and you can let your mother know that, i just thought it best to get her to back off now. Bill says since i have you in a good mood, would it be okay if I visit my granddaughter later today, and steffy says yes.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Penny_G wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:I read where Brooke tries to ban Steffy & Taylor from the wedding. At this point, why would Brooke even care if they attended or not? More importantly, why would Steffy or Taylor either one even want to attend?

I can understand why Brooke wouldn't want Taylor there because she's a trouble maker. At least Steffy says she supports the couple, but Taylor probably won't even pretend. She doesn't support the couple so there's no reason for her to be there.

Taylor's a trouble maker...Hmmm....I remember Brooke riding in on a horse during someones wedding and stopping it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sounds like Brooke has some Karma coming her way and it's well deserved. :P

STAR

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”