Important issue is screwed up re: sexual harassment

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
fightcrab

Important issue is screwed up re: sexual harassment

Postby fightcrab » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:13 am

This is really a very important issue in the work environment. Why tptb felt the need to screw it up by complicating things. I still hope that Dr Bench is found guilty.
Even though I loved Franco and Scott trying to make sure Kiki wins, but without their "help" it would've been easier.

MarieDet

Re: Important issue is screwed up re: sexual harassment

Postby MarieDet » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 am

If you're going to do something, do it right. TIIC have failed and made the story a joke.

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 am

MarieDet wrote:If you're going to do something, do it right. TIIC have failed and made the story a joke.

Yes, and whatever Kiki did with Griffin should have non legal relevance on the case.

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:45 am

GH should never have taken on this hot topic(especially now) if they couldn't have done it justice; handled poorly from the beginning! smdh. :(

DaffyMaiden

Postby DaffyMaiden » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Ava just ruined it. Bensch will win now. (Will it be time for "who killed Bensch?")

sillystring

Postby sillystring » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:14 pm

IMO any storyline involving Scotty turns into a joke. For some reason he just can't do drama any more.

Trying to discredit the witness is true for any court case and even in RL the women who came forward with the Me Too movement were run through the gauntlet. I have no issue with that but even though Franco sending the text to Ava by mistake made me laugh they should have toned down the comedy aspect of this particular storyline.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Mixed feelings on this.

While it could have been a " teaching moment", do people really turn into soap operas for " teaching moments?"

This is typical Ava though which is why she should have NEVER been a part of Alexis's intervention.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:18 pm

MarieDet wrote:If you're going to do something, do it right. TIIC have failed and made the story a joke.

I 100% agree it is a joke never was into storyline knew it was going down in flames I said so months ago
And I was also right they brought in Francesca in this storyline , whole thing is a joke and this trial
Was just set up so Ava can find out her daughter had sex with her lover
And I stand by what I said from the begining of this storyline it would have made this more believable
If they had picked any other but Kiki , Kiki comes from A criminal mafia family kikis personality is not meek
Or shy the Kiki we were introduced to would have slapped Dr Bensch when he made advances and realistically
Dr bensch knowing Kiki is a Jerome wouldn't even get close to her like that this is why is a joke and it's all just so
Griffin and Kiki get exposed having sex.

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Steveno6 wrote:

Yes, and whatever Kiki did with Griffin should have non legal relevance on the case.

Yes, Kiki & Griffin what they did was NOT illegal and it is totally irrelevant.

Please don't make it OK for a woman to be sexually harassed just because she had sex with someone else :!: :!: :x :roll:

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:22 pm

fightcrab wrote:This is really a very important issue in the work environment. Why tptb felt the need to screw it up by complicating things. I still hope that Dr Bench is found guilty.
Even though I loved Franco and Scott trying to make sure Kiki wins, but without their "help" it would've been easier.

I think it’s quite accurate. I don’t know what lame Scotty will do, but any defense attorney would have nailed Kiki and Griffin in the first day. Alexis was s fool for putting him on the stand.

Return to “General Hospital”