You Are The Wonder Woman that Every Little Girl Wants To Grow Up to Be

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Nuttytaylorhater

Re: You Are The Wonder Woman that Every Little Girl Wants To Grow Up to Be

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:45 am

Steffy will never be the classic WW staring LC and she will never be close to the block buster movie version of WW.

IMO, 8-10 years of being a first rate begger girl and a doormat just doesn’t come close but maybe just maybe if she puts on a pair of Underoos I might see a tiny resemblance.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:53 am

JackyMack wrote:Wonder Woman never got down on her knees and begged a waffler and serial cheater to take her back. ON her KNEES Begging.

IKR? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Nuttytaylorhater wrote:Steffy will never be the classic WW staring LC and she will never be close to the block buster movie version of WW.

IMO, 8-10 years of being a first rate begger girl and a doormat just doesn’t come close but maybe just maybe if she puts on a pair of Underoos I might see a tiny resemblance.

:lol: at 'Underoos'... add them to the bedroom line?
You have to consider the source. This was Ridge comparing Steffy to Wonder Woman. What does he know about a WW? He wouldn't know a WW if he tripped over her. None of his women were remotely close to being WW. He couldn't handle a WW. He'd try to grind her down like he does all of his women and she'd end up grinding him down.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Steffy has faced so much adversity and rose from the ashes like a phoenix. Not only does she look like WW...she has a toned and strong athletic body (because of the insanely hard workputs JMW does IRL)....but sge has such a good soul and loving heart.

I think it was such an honor for Bell to write Ridge saying what he did about Steffy and WW.

Heroes aren't always born...they are made. Steffy's tough life made her the hero of this show.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Steffy has faced so much adversity and rose from the ashes like a phoenix. Not only does she look like WW...she has a toned and strong athletic body (because of the insanely hard workputs JMW does IRL)....but sge has such a good soul and loving heart.

I think it was such an honor for Bell to write Ridge saying what he did about Steffy and WW.

Heroes aren't always born...they are made. Steffy's tough life made her the hero of this show.

So true. What makes her Wonderful is the fact that she has been down and now has risen above. She would be nothing if she had everything handed to her and never knew what it felt like to have to overcome. Her past is what makes her future so full of Wonder. Yes, go forth my Queen and Rule.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Great thread OP Queen Steffy rocks. She will turn heads for sure. Nothing and noone will keep her down for long. Go Queen Steffy

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Queen Steffy rocks.. Bell's leading lady. Number one topic all over. Royalty.. Go Steffy!

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:34 pm

BieberFan wrote:Queen Steffy rocks.. Bell's leading lady. Number one topic all over. Royalty.. Go Steffy!

Absolutely

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:34 am

Angiet77 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Steffy has faced so much adversity and rose from the ashes like a phoenix. Not only does she look like WW...she has a toned and strong athletic body (because of the insanely hard workputs JMW does IRL)....but sge has such a good soul and loving heart.

So true. What makes her Wonderful is the fact that she has been down and now has risen above. She would be nothing if she had everything handed to her and never knew what it felt like to have to overcome. Her past is what makes her future so full of Wonder. Yes, go forth my Queen and Rule.

Yes!

She is a true role model. Someone women can actually look up to. Not someone who feigns morality.

Steffy is flawed. All women are flawed. She embraces her flaws and rises above them. She falls. She gets up. She fights. She sacrifices. She does not live by anyone's standards, but her own. She is a devoted mother. A fighter. A lover. A CEO. She loves fiercely and passionately. She is a protector. A pacifist when needed. Humble and proud. That makes her a Wonder Woman in my book.

And the fact she is stunning beautiful and looks just like WW is a definite plus.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:38 am

Steffy is breathtaking and stunning. She is the most gorgeous woman on the show and all of JMWs male coworkers are dying to be paired with her. In interviews, when asked who they would like to be paired with, they ALL say Steffy. My girl got it like that. A true Queen. Wonder Woman. Kelly's mama. I love her. Go Queen Steffy!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”