Sharon (the Virgin)'s Wedding Plans!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jimjan57

Re: Sharon (the Virgin)'s Wedding Plans!

Postby Jimjan57 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Phick came from out of nowhere, so there was no way to expect ratings would go because of them...I wasn't really expecting Phick, although I wished for them to get together just one more time. ;) I do agree, this soap (imo) is definitely a train wreck.

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:Phick came from out of nowhere, so there was no way to expect ratings would go because of them...I wasn't really expecting Phick, although I wished for them to get together just one more time. ;) I do agree, this soap (imo) is definitely a train wreck.

I was expecting phick to happen, I think i've watched soaps for too long. ;)

wilpur

Postby wilpur » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
minewrx wrote:I'm sure the actress HHK will be gone before November. She has to get back to her real job.

She can go back to prime time and leave this situation behind! I am guessing she will blow up godawful Shick, make up with her mom and go back to Cali until she is free again. I am so glad for the actress that she isn't tied to this show and will be playing the same person 20 years from now. Can you imagine how boring that would be?

Shick has got to end. They are the worst. So boring. The numbers are never good for this boring repetitive pair.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Jimjan57 wrote:Phick came from out of nowhere, so there was no way to expect ratings would go because of them...I wasn't really expecting Phick, although I wished for them to get together just one more time. ;) I do agree, this soap (imo) is definitely a train wreck.

They aren't going to get a boost from a ONS but they might with the hopes that they will spare us this Shick stuff. I find them both so boring, together and apart, they could kill them both in a car crash and I would be fine. That might get a ratings boost.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:01 am

Only on soaps that a woman can be married 100 times and a man the same amount of times and it's okay for them to have a wedding AGAIN and to invite the whole town.
I don't know about you guys, but where I from if someone remarries the same man/woman AGAIN OR a different man/woman, the people in the town don't attend every wedding that they have. Nick is a doofus for wanting this Hallmark wedding after he is hiding that he slept with Phyllis from Sharon,
and Sharon has slept with over half of GC so she doesn't need to "walk down the aisle" with the same man like a rerun. She IS NOT a precious virgin that should wear all white! Just go to Vegas and marry! Ughhh :x

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 am

dawn888 wrote:

I was expecting phick to happen, I think i've watched soaps for too long. ;)

Before or after Shick reunited?

Jimjan57

Postby Jimjan57 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:42 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:Only on soaps that a woman can be married 100 times and a man the same amount of times and it's okay for them to have a wedding AGAIN and to invite the whole town.
I don't know about you guys, but where I from if someone remarries the same man/woman AGAIN OR a different man/woman, the people in the town don't attend every wedding that they have. Nick is a doofus for wanting this Hallmark wedding after he is hiding that he slept with Phyllis from Sharon,
and Sharon has slept with over half of GC so she doesn't need to "walk down the aisle" with the same man like a rerun. She IS NOT a precious virgin that should wear all white! Just go to Vegas and marry! Ughhh :x

...or to the court house and have a justice of the peace wedding. Who cares?...I know they aren't going to make it to the altar anyway. Why spend/waste money on something that's not going to happen?

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:27 am

It's honestly very strange and tacky. I don't take either seriously on the topic of marriage. Neither Nick nor Sharon even seem that into it, or that convinced. It's like they are trying to sell themselves on this marriage.

Nick seemed more enthused with getting married to Sage.

She should've just called a pastor over and they could've gotten married by their moldy sofa. :roll:

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:40 am

Jimjan57 wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Only on soaps that a woman can be married 100 times and a man the same amount of times and it's okay for them to have a wedding AGAIN and to invite the whole town.

...or to the court house and have a justice of the peace wedding. Who cares?...I know they aren't going to make it to the altar anyway. Why spend/waste money on something that's not going to happen?
I so agree with you. Nick is stupid to carry this on and waste $$$$$ when he knows he's hiding that sex secret he had with Phyllis instead of "man up" and tell Sharon the truth and kill this wedding story drama!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:45 am

janesBydiction wrote:It's honestly very strange and tacky. I don't take either seriously on the topic of marriage. Neither Nick nor Sharon even seem that into it, or that convinced. It's like they are trying to sell themselves on this marriage.

Nick seemed more enthused with getting married to Sage.

She should've just called a pastor over and they could've gotten married by their moldy sofa. :roll:
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, that sofa is done for! Get a new one PLEASE instead of carrying on with a wedding.

This wedding/marriage seems forced to me all because of Nick's guilt for having sex with Phyllis. Just call the crap off! :roll:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”