I am sick of seeing Steffy suffer!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Angiet77

Re: I am sick of seeing Steffy suffer!

Postby Angiet77 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:11 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:quote="Double collection"]She suffered throughout her whole pregnancy, was unsure about her future, watched her husband get engaged to another woman, had Brooke bad mouthing her, Bill badgering and black mailing her, was judged harshly, apart from her father had no support from her family, learnt that her mother shot Bill. Did not get to enjoy one day of her pregnancy.
She ended up having to be the bigger person and walk away from her marriage and now she has to watch Liam propose in her office!. How much does a person have to suffer? It's so frustrating. Hasnt Steffy been through enough?

Every character on this soap suffers . All of their history sounds like a tragic country song :lol: I honestly did not feel sorry for Steffy during her pregnancy because she brought that misery on herself and she could have chose to find happiness but instead she wallowed in self pity. Having said that if Steffy is miserable now I will feel sorry for her because she is doing the right thing . She stepped out of the triangle , and is putting her daughter first . I hope the writers show her being happy with her daughter and career and dating .

Sorry, but there is no way Steffy was wallowing in self pity. She was fighting for her marriage. And as far as bringing it on herself, I think not. What she did was wrong, but Liam started this whole thing when he made it his life's mission to rescue Sally. Steffy took all kinds of abuse from Liam for months with Sally. I wouldn't know how I would feel if my husband decided to rescue my worst enemy! Steffy has suffered enough.[/quote]

She brought all her misery onto herself . She knew who Liam was but she walked out on her husband for him. Then when he proves to her who he is yet again , she sleeps with his father and then renews her wedding vows. Steffy could have walked away from Liam after the Sally incident but instead she sleeps with his father and then wallows in self pity because Liam can’t forgive her . Steffy makes one bad decision after another and is her own worst enemy. It seems like she has turned a corner though and is making smart decisions in her life , so like I said earlier if she was to be miserable now I would feel sorry for her .[/quote]
Thats what I said about Hope she started with the Perfect wedding campaign. When Hope broke off her engagement the first time , leaving Liam at the alter numerous times and most of all marrying his brother. Hope has made quite,a few bad choices herself only to regret them once Liam moves on. Yet shes always given the benefit of doubt and Steffy not Liam is blamed.I don't think Steffy is miserable. Its understandable it will take time to get over the man she been married to 3 times and recently gave birth to a baby that was planned during her marriage which she destroyed. Hope was gone for 3 years and came back in hot pursue of Liam until she finally got him by default but she does care as long ad she got him. I say they both have been their own worst enemy but Steffy is apparently trying to move on again.[/quote]

Now Nana, once again we forget the B&B by laws that is spoon fead to us everyday.
Hope can do no wrong.
Hope is pure.
Hope is right even when we can clearly see she is wrong.
Hope is entitled to behave any any way she wants and we better know she is the sent one.
Hope is not held to the same rules of conduct as the rest because after all she is Hope.
Anyone who dares not to see Hope as wonderful is a product of the devil.
Hope is allowed to lie, cheat, attack pregnant women because after all she is only doing Gods work.
Hope is everyone gift and they all should be ecstatic when Hope poops on them.
Why we keep forgetting the rules is our fault, never Hopes.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:47 pm

nanaboy3 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:quote="Double collection"]She suffered throughout her whole pregnancy, was unsure about her future, watched her husband get engaged to another woman, had Brooke bad mouthing her, Bill badgering and black mailing her, was judged harshly, apart from her father had no support from her family, learnt that her mother shot Bill. Did not get to enjoy one day of her pregnancy.
She ended up having to be the bigger person and walk away from her marriage and now she has to watch Liam propose in her office!. How much does a person have to suffer? It's so frustrating. Hasnt Steffy been through enough?

Every character on this soap suffers . All of their history sounds like a tragic country song :lol: I honestly did not feel sorry for Steffy during her pregnancy because she brought that misery on herself and she could have chose to find happiness but instead she wallowed in self pity. Having said that if Steffy is miserable now I will feel sorry for her because she is doing the right thing . She stepped out of the triangle , and is putting her daughter first . I hope the writers show her being happy with her daughter and career and dating .

Sorry, but there is no way Steffy was wallowing in self pity. She was fighting for her marriage. And as far as bringing it on herself, I think not. What she did was wrong, but Liam started this whole thing when he made it his life's mission to rescue Sally. Steffy took all kinds of abuse from Liam for months with Sally. I wouldn't know how I would feel if my husband decided to rescue my worst enemy! Steffy has suffered enough.[/quote]

She brought all her misery onto herself . She knew who Liam was but she walked out on her husband for him. Then when he proves to her who he is yet again , she sleeps with his father and then renews her wedding vows. Steffy could have walked away from Liam after the Sally incident but instead she sleeps with his father and then wallows in self pity because Liam can’t forgive her . Steffy makes one bad decision after another and is her own worst enemy. It seems like she has turned a corner though and is making smart decisions in her life , so like I said earlier if she was to be miserable now I would feel sorry for her .[/quote]
Thats what I said about Hope she started with the Perfect wedding campaign. When Hope broke off her engagement the first time , leaving Liam at the alter numerous times and most of all marrying his brother. Hope has made quite,a few bad choices herself only to regret them once Liam moves on. Yet shes always given the benefit of doubt and Steffy not Liam is blamed.I don't think Steffy is miserable. Its understandable it will take time to get over the man she been married to 3 times and recently gave birth to a baby that was planned during her marriage which she destroyed. Hope was gone for 3 years and came back in hot pursue of Liam until she finally got him by default but she does care as long ad she got him. I say they both have been their own worst enemy but Steffy is apparently trying to move on again.[/quote]

I agree Hope is her own worst enemy as well. She knows who Liam is , and is still marrying him.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
nanaboy3 wrote:

Sorry, but there is no way Steffy was wallowing in self pity. She was fighting for her marriage. And as far as bringing it on herself, I think not. What she did was wrong, but Liam started this whole thing when he made it his life's mission to rescue Sally. Steffy took all kinds of abuse from Liam for months with Sally. I wouldn't know how I would feel if my husband decided to rescue my worst enemy! Steffy has suffered enough.

Now Nana, once again we forget the B&B by laws that is spoon fead to us everyday.
Hope can do no wrong.
Hope is pure.
Hope is entitled to behave any any way she wants and we better know she is the sent one.
Hope is not held to the same rules of conduct as the rest because after all she is Hope.
Hope is allowed to lie, cheat, attack pregnant women because after all she is only doing Gods work.
Why we keep forgetting the rules is our fault, never Hopes.[/quote]

Tsk Tsk, can't forget the by laws

Eudocia508

Postby Eudocia508 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Star Steffy wrote:Welcome to the Message Board Double Collection! :D

Yes Steffy has been through a lifetime of suffering already and finally she in control of her life. :D

Now she can Enjoy her Beautiful Baby and her job. The thing she needs most is in her hands, the right to do whatever she wants now. The past is what it is, you can't make it change, but she can stop repeating the problems from her past in her future.

Goooooo Steffy! :D

Enjoy Your Weekend
STAR

Yes, go Steffy! I say she have some dates with some hotties before the Still train starts up again! Have Lamo see her out and about being wined and dined by L.A.'s most illegible. He can see her picture in the paper with some really handsome, accomplished dude--She can be on a magazine cover as business person of the year. We can see him mope around with Hopeless planning their dumb wedding...

Annika61

Postby Annika61 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:33 pm

But wasn't that the way the writers had the same thing happen between Taylor and Brooke back in the day. It was always Brooke that came out smelling like a rose and Taylor took backseat (Taylor back then was absolutely gorgeous looking knocked spots off Brooke same as Steffy and Hope) so something don't change the writers have always favored the Logan's.

nanaboy3

Postby nanaboy3 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:31 pm

bnb quote="Double collection wrote:She suffered throughout her whole pregnancy, was unsure about her future, watched her husband get engaged to another woman, had Brooke bad mouthing her, Bill badgering and black mailing her, was judged harshly, apart from her father had no support from her family, learnt that her mother shot Bill. Did not get to enjoy one day of her pregnancy.

Every character on this soap suffers . All of their history sounds like a tragic country song :lol: I honestly did not feel sorry for Steffy during her pregnancy because she brought that misery on herself and she could have chose to find happiness but instead she wallowed in self pity. Having said that if Steffy is miserable now I will feel sorry for her because she is doing the right thing . She stepped out of the triangle , and is putting her daughter first . I hope the writers show her being happy with her daughter and career and dating .[/quote]

Hope can do no wrong.
Hope is pure.
Why we keep forgetting the rules is our fault, never Hopes.[/quote]

Tsk Tsk, can't forget the by laws[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Lol you are so right Hope is the stuff she poops skittles and when she pass gas it forms a rainbow. Hope heart is made of Gold and she emmits sunshine every where she goes. Hope can walk in to a room and light it up without electricity. She is it and Lets not forget it. :lol: :lol:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:37 am

JaSamG4L wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Steffy has suffered her WHOLE life.

She lost her mother twice.
She was kidnapped by a psychopath when she was a child.
She watched Brooke continually try to seduce her father away from her mother. Brooke even held Steffy on her knee and told her that Aunty Brooke was going to marry her daddy (and this is when TRIDGE was happily married)
She got shipped off to boarding school.
She lost her twin.
She got her virginity taken away by a man who did it just to get revenge on her father.
She had Hope throw un her face over and over, how Ridge, formerly called "Dad", chose her family over Steffy's family.
She watched her mother become an alcoholic.
She lost a baby.
She had to sit and watch her husband be lovey dovey with that skank Hope many a time.
She lashed out for like a year..after Hope got in her face...and that makes her horrible? I don't think so.

Besides Taylor....no one has suffered as much as Steffy. I will always support her. She is the best person on this show.

This so much!!! No one suffers more than Steffy and no one deserves it less. I want our girl to be HAPPY for ONCE in her life!!

Me too! And all my friends who are Steffy fans....they want to see her happy for once!

Bell needs to write like his father....give Steffy a few years of happiness....like TRIDGE had.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:41 am

I hate seeing Steffy suffer but I enjoy seeing the majority of viewers hating Hope and evil wicked witch Brooke.
Hope and Brooke have come off looking the worst in this storyline while Steffy has emerged the true heroine that most root for. I will take it.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:22 am

Steffy suffering means she has a storyline and is growing, so it doesn't bother me a bit, because i'd rather watch her than so many others on the show.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:07 am

billsgal wrote:Steffy suffering means she has a storyline and is growing, so it doesn't bother me a bit, because i'd rather watch her than so many others on the show.

I agree. I think most Steffy haters don't understand many of her fans wanted her to lose Liam or the way I see it, throw him back into the pond for not being good enough th catch in the first place. Hope may be taking a victory lap but we are still out running her because at the finish line Steffy is there free from that albatross. I and many Steffy fans realize Liam is Not anyone's idea of a prize. Trust me there ain't no treasure at the bottom of that cracker jack box. If Hope didn't think she was spun from gold, I wouldn't wish that loser on her either. But since she is running around singing na na da boo boo. She deserves every single bit on pain that will be coming at her. If some see this as some kind of lost for Steffy, just sit back and watch what winning a jackals really means. Steffy is free and I don't care about any little suffering she got to get to this point. For many Steffy fans this is a win win, she is free but POOR POOR Hope , well her suffering has begun.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”