Poor Liz

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Poor Liz

Postby ransomha » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

genhospchat wrote:
ransomha wrote:
What do any of those things have to do with her children? He wasn't in their lives and a brain tumor caused the heinous actions. The other actions just make him human. His tumor's gone and he has not had those urges again. He's been great with her kids. If you don't want a guy whose actions were due to a medical condition around her kids, then you shouldn't want a man around them who is a mob enforcer by choice.

Children have access with computers, I doubt anyone would let their kids over to Liz's knowing Franco is staying there.
His second child abduction was after his tumor as was his putting a man in a cage for days.
Those are not normal reactions.

As long as you aren't in the mob or trying to hurt Sonny or PC, Jason would be no danger to anyone.
He doesn't murder innocent people for art nor does he kiddnapp children.

Jason's actions are ALL job related.

Going by this rationalization Sonny should never be around kids. He shot his own son and killed AJ. Hung AJ on a meat hook and blackmailed him into stealing his son. Not normal reactions. He also had Karen hooked on drugs back inn the day before they turned him anti-drug. Not if these are job related. And I'm sure there are at least a dozen more I've not listed.

As for Jason well he would kill anyone that was even the slightest bit of a threat to his family in a personal way. He has proven that. Again not job related.

For that matter Sam shouldn't be around kids because she watched a baby get kidnapped and kept her mouth shut about it for white awhile. Even went as far as preventing the baby to be found and taunting Elizabeth that her baby was dead.

Not one of them had a brain tumor at the time and all were done by choice. I'm sure you'll excuse it somehow though.

Also Sam wasn't raped on her honeymoon. That was established years ago.[/quote]

If Franco's action are because of a tumor, Jason's are because of his accident and Sonny's because he was abused as a child and is bi-polar.
Looks like it's a town of people not responsible for their actions....

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:28 am

centrd wrote:
ransomha wrote:
centrd wrote:
Oh, but Jason, the hitman is a good influence on her boys?

We have seen Franco be nothing but a very good influence on those boys. All of the boys, by the way, not just the one he feels ownership over.

What does Jason have to do with Liz choosing to live and expose her sons to a man that kidnapped her own son, put bombs under Sam and Lulu, killed innocent people to pose for art or sexually assaulted Sam on her honeymoon? Not to mention put a man in a cage and is so insecure he was jealous of a kiss Liz shared in middle school?

What do any of those things have to do with her children? He wasn't in their lives and a brain tumor caused the heinous actions. The other actions just make him human. His tumor's gone and he has not had those urges again. He's been great with her kids. If you don't want a guy whose actions were due to a medical condition around her kids, then you shouldn't want a man around them who is a mob enforcer by choice.

I find it quite amusing that posters defend Franco's actions because of the brain tumor, but no one mentions the accident that changed Jason's life completely, which caused permanent brain damage at the hands of his useless, alcoholic brother, A.J. Never a word!

I guess it's more satisfying to dump on the character of Jason at every turn. Is he also responsible for global warming??????

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:11 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:
centrd wrote:

I find it quite amusing that posters defend Franco's actions because of the brain tumor, but no one mentions the accident that changed Jason's life completely, which caused permanent brain damage at the hands of his useless, alcoholic brother, A.J. Never a word!

I guess it's more satisfying to dump on the character of Jason at every turn. Is he also responsible for global warming??????

Not at all a fair comparison. Franco's illness was verified to be physical. He was certifiably crazed because of a brain tumor. Jason's not exhibiting psychotic tendencies, he still seems to know right from wrong when giving advice to others, he just rationalizes his own actions as more important than the law. He knows exactly what he's doing when he murders people and why. Perhaps Jason's moral center WAS somehow destroyed with that brain damage, but if he refuses to get help or treatment for that, then he is legitimately a dangerous criminal and people have every right to be wary of him. Franco, on the other hand, had the tumor removed and has no more serial killer urges. It's pretty black and white that he has changed. Jason has no desire to change and believes he is rightfully judge, jury, and executioner when it comes to other people's lives. And he shows no remorse whatsoever. HE needs help.

Return to “General Hospital”