Does Devon deserves to be punched in the face?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
NJenkins

Re: Does Devon deserves to be punched in the face?

Postby NJenkins » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 pm

VictorFan22 wrote:Since Y&R seems to be pushing really hard for a gay couple, I think Devon would be perfect for that role. Devon always seemed a bit gay to me.
I'm

I dont think Y and R are pushing hard for a gay couple at all......if they are going to do it they need to just do it not navigate around it and give viewers a taste to placate them. JMHO.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:08 am

Dkingz1130 wrote:I mean I wouldn’t have mind it if Cane had hit him!
Naw...Nate, the bodyguard had to stop Cane from punching this arrogant munchkin out! :roll: Devon just needs to leave town and don't RETURN until he gets that family he wants so he can shut the freak up already!

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:31 am

It's Devon's grief talking. Plus he's looking back on all the moments of hostility between the two over the past few years. I get it. Lord knows if Hilary were driving and arguing with Lily, which resulted in Hilary looking away, and Lily getting rammed by a truck, Cane would be out for blood.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:33 am

This character is so unlikable . He has no room in his heart for forgiveness yet he wanted his family to forgive Hillary of everything she did and welcome her with open arms. I get the pain and the anger but he is forgetting that his wife did a lot of things to intentionally hurt people so maybe he should try to offer a small amount of compassion to his sister who made a mistake but did not do it out of malice unlike his wife.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”