Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sillystring
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby sillystring » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:01 pm

fightcrab wrote:
sillystring wrote:That's what I said, I don't even know why Kiki feels guilty. If I were her I'd be rubbing it in Ava's face :lol:

I think Ava loved Morgan at some point. He came on to her when Kiki left hm for his brother. But Kiki's ons is due to them being drunk.



Without looking up GH history cuz I don't have time right now wasn't Kiki with Michael first before Morgan?

Also I'm sure Ava did have genuine feelings for Morgan but to sleep someone who is in a relationship with ANYONE close to you is a big no no. Daughter, mother, sister, aunt...even your friends boyfriend would be hands off. The fact you have feelings for the person is besides the point.

Kiki doesn't get a pass for sleeping with griffin either, drunk or no. All I was saying is that after everything Ava pulled with Morgan behind Kiki's back she shouldn't be sitting so high and mighty on her high horse.

centrd
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby centrd » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:13 pm

sillystring wrote:
fightcrab wrote:
sillystring wrote:That's what I said, I don't even know why Kiki feels guilty. If I were her I'd be rubbing it in Ava's face :lol:

I think Ava loved Morgan at some point. He came on to her when Kiki left hm for his brother. But Kiki's ons is due to them being drunk.



Without looking up GH history cuz I don't have time right now wasn't Kiki with Michael first before Morgan?

Also I'm sure Ava did have genuine feelings for Morgan but to sleep someone who is in a relationship with ANYONE close to you is a big no no. Daughter, mother, sister, aunt...even your friends boyfriend would be hands off. The fact you have feelings for the person is besides the point.

Kiki doesn't get a pass for sleeping with griffin either, drunk or no. All I was saying is that after everything Ava pulled with Morgan behind Kiki's back she shouldn't be sitting so high and mighty on her high horse.


No, we were introduced to Kiki through Morgan when he was away at college and was in trouble with gambling debt. Michael went to bail him out of trouble. Kiki's mother, Ava, was responsible for the gambling ring.

sillystring
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby sillystring » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:18 pm

centrd wrote:
sillystring wrote:Without looking up GH history cuz I don't have time right now wasn't Kiki with Michael first before Morgan?

Also I'm sure Ava did have genuine feelings for Morgan but to sleep someone who is in a relationship with ANYONE close to you is a big no no. Daughter, mother, sister, aunt...even your friends boyfriend would be hands off. The fact you have feelings for the person is besides the point.

Kiki doesn't get a pass for sleeping with griffin either, drunk or no. All I was saying is that after everything Ava pulled with Morgan behind Kiki's back she shouldn't be sitting so high and mighty on her high horse.


No, we were introduced to Kiki through Morgan when he was away at college and was in trouble with gambling debt. Michael went to bail him out of trouble. Kiki's mother, Ava, was responsible for the gambling ring.


Ok, I do kind of remember that..

another Question..Back in the beginning when Kirsten Alderson played Starr was Starr with Michael before the character was transformed into Kiki?


centrd
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby centrd » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm

sillystring wrote:
centrd wrote:
sillystring wrote:Without looking up GH history cuz I don't have time right now wasn't Kiki with Michael first before Morgan?

Also I'm sure Ava did have genuine feelings for Morgan but to sleep someone who is in a relationship with ANYONE close to you is a big no no. Daughter, mother, sister, aunt...even your friends boyfriend would be hands off. The fact you have feelings for the person is besides the point.

Kiki doesn't get a pass for sleeping with griffin either, drunk or no. All I was saying is that after everything Ava pulled with Morgan behind Kiki's back she shouldn't be sitting so high and mighty on her high horse.


No, we were introduced to Kiki through Morgan when he was away at college and was in trouble with gambling debt. Michael went to bail him out of trouble. Kiki's mother, Ava, was responsible for the gambling ring.


Ok, I do kind of remember that..

another Question..Back in the beginning when Kirsten Alderson played Starr was Starr with Michael before the character was transformed into Kiki?


Oh my gosh. I TOTALLY forgot about that! Yes, they were involved. Star's boyfriend/husband Cole and daughter Hope were killed in that car crash and Michael tried to help save them but couldn't. Then they got together eventually. Wow. Good memory!

User avatar
50yrsGHviewer
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Ava is as nasty and self-centered as they come. She was the one that used Kiki to drag Morgan into the gambling ring. She slept with Morgan more that once...as herself and her "twin". She destroyed Morgan by switching/with-holding his meds. She tried to pass Kiki off as Franco's daughter when she thought Franco was a Quartermain. She tried to kill Sonny and Carly in a fire and got caught herself!! Just before the trial, she told Kiki how much she loved her and supported her...yada, yada! Ava is a horrible mother and an emotional vampire. A mother that loved her child would tell Griffin it is over. Not Ava! She is perfectly happy ruining Kiki's life to get revenge! We see the real Ava again. By the way, I always liked Kiki and Michael together. Michael does not need to get tangled up with Sam who should be 10-15 years older than he is! Kiki does not need a sad sack like Griffin.

User avatar
RobynH
Posts: 1968
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby RobynH » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:17 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:
RobynH wrote:
Dkingz1130 wrote:You know what they say about karma!


Nope! They were broken up because Morgan figured out she wanted his brother. He came to Ava, drunk I think, and went for it. Then they had a relationship for a minute and it was better tv watching than Morgan and Kiki.


Regardless, sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend or exboyfriend is disgusting!! And weren't Kiki and Morgan together when ava went after Morgan as the "aunt"?


What?! Kiki is just as wrong as Ava was if there is going to be judgment passed. However Kiki has taken many moments to pass judgment and look down on her mother regarding sex. She’s a hypocrite and she gets what she deserves.

User avatar
JaSamG4L
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:48 pm

RobynH wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
RobynH wrote:
Nope! They were broken up because Morgan figured out she wanted his brother. He came to Ava, drunk I think, and went for it. Then they had a relationship for a minute and it was better tv watching than Morgan and Kiki.


Regardless, sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend or exboyfriend is disgusting!! And weren't Kiki and Morgan together when ava went after Morgan as the "aunt"?


What?! Kiki is just as wrong as Ava was if there is going to be judgment passed. However Kiki has taken many moments to pass judgment and look down on her mother regarding sex. She’s a hypocrite and she gets what she deserves.


Agreed. I can't stand either character and both are despicable. I'm merely pointing out that Morgan wasn't always unattached when Ava went after him. Both are judgmental hypocrites as far as I'm concerned. Ava can bring hell down on Kiki and I won't care but she's no better.

centrd
Posts: 6886
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby centrd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm starting to be amazed at how many people seem to think that someone committing cold-blooded murder is no worse than someone who slept with the wrong person. Once! Then felt terrible about it. I sure hope all those who think Kiki's so terrible have never done anything wrong in their own lives. To be judged the same as a murderer for one screw-up is pretty harsh.

User avatar
50yrsGHviewer
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Centrd...I agree! Kiki turned out pretty well considering who her mother is! Murder and "adultery" for lack of a better word are not the same level of "crime". Sleeping with your mother's boyfriend is not a crime! Ava has no capacity for forgiveness and has been a horrible role model for what a woman should be for Kiki!

User avatar
lunkaford
Posts: 1997
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Re: Did Ava forgot she had sex with her daughters boyfriend?

Postby lunkaford » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Sillystring, not so much guilt, as fear. KiKi told Griffin that if her mom found out that Ava would destroy them. She doesn't hold grudges, she gets even.


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top