If you could be a writer, what would be some s/l ideas using current characters?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
daysforever

Re: If you could be a writer, what would be some s/l ideas using current characters?

Postby daysforever » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 pm

CanaryFan98 wrote:Have Victor/Maggie split. Victor marries Eve they torment Salem together.

Bring back JJ's bad boy ways no son of Jack Devereaux should be innocent. BFTD Jack has amnesia and is married to someone else. She ends up cheating on him with JJ unbeknownst to all of them that they are father/son.

Have Brady take a break from women and see a shrink not named Marlena to wonder why he has so many failed relationships and if he has mommy issues.

Write out the Dimeras entirely their mystique died with Stefano.

Claire becomes a gossip columnist for the Spectator dishing dirt on Salem bringing much comic relief to the show. Henderson and Harold will be her sources of info and they have tea together on a weekly basis. Rory is brought back as JJ's friend and Claire's partner in crime also a possible romance between them.

Lucas gets a proper love interest and storyline.

Roman and Kate are both killed off.

I really like all of your story lines. . .well, all except killing off Roman and Kate.

SpookyMom

Re: If you could be a writer, what would be some s/l ideas using current characters?

Postby SpookyMom » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:21 pm

Fan1996 wrote:I would have Ted slowly have flashbacks of EJ's life...and wonder where they are coming from. Eventually he will come to believe that he is EJ Dimera. He and Sami reunite and pick up the pieces to where they left off.........until James Scott comes back and we have another Roman/John story lol

Claire could be a reporter, working with Will. She would be more on the gossip side (as suggested earlier) and he continue doing as he does. They could be a great team! Didn't Jack and Jen do a talk show from home? Maybe they could do something like that, eventually.

Ciara leaves Tripp alone and befriends Ben. Ben continues to uplift her as a friend and helps her to find herself by pointing out things that she is good at. Ben falls in love with her but keeps it to himself, thinking that it would not work due to how Ciara's family feels about him. Ciara, as a result of Ben's uplift, figures out what she wants out of life. She chooses a career to focus on and learns that she is very much in love with Ben. Ciara opens up to Rafe about her feelings. Rafe, of course, talks her out of it and convinces her to move on. Unable to shake their feelings for the other, Ben and Ciara, separately, seek counsel from Marlena. Marlena tells them both to write their feelings down as a way of releasing it and to dispose of it once it is all written down. Ben and Ciara decide to toss their letters in the salem river. They fatefully meet up at the same place at the same time, trying to hide why they are really there. They ask what each has in their hand, and in a moment of fearlessness exchange the letters. They read them in front of each other, look up into each other's eyes after they are done.....and kiss. There begins the Ben/Ciara love story!

Roman and Kate get bad news about Rex and Cassie. They leave Salem to go to tend to their children. They come back, realizing they never stopped loving each other. They decide to give it a chance.

Eli and Lani talk about the night they conceived David. They realize it was much more to it than a one night stand....that they were into each other long before that night occurred. Realizing that what they felt was strong enough to conceive a child. They decide to give themselves a real chance

JJ goes down a dark path again, after Lani falls for Eli. He and bitter Gabi jump in bed together and become Salem's next "bad couple". Eventually they truly fall for each other, and become a force to be reckoned with, doing anything to get what they want. Gabi gets pregnant with a miracle baby further down the road, and this calms them both down......sort of like craig and nancy after chloe came into their lives.

Chloe finally sings again, after Lucas leaves. Kyle Lowder comes back as whomever and he and Chloe get together.

Sami returns. Lucas and Chloe have broken up and he has given up on love. Sami convinces him to fight for his life, much like she did with the whole rehab thing. Lucas agrees.....and they decide to leave Salem together, unsure of what the future holds. We are treated to Lumi flashbacks of friendship and love. They leave, hand in hand, bonded stronger than ever.

Abigail gets in tune with her true self and realizes that she wants Stefan. The baby turns out to really be Stefan's and they bond after Chad leaves. We see all 3 alters start to show themselves through the real Abigail. Stefan accepts her as she is.

Brady gets Tate back, and takes a LONG break from Love.

That's all I have for now. I'll add more later.

Nice. Especially the Ben/Ciara story. Bravo!

CanaryFan98

Postby CanaryFan98 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:25 pm

daysforever wrote:
CanaryFan98 wrote:Have Victor/Maggie split. Victor marries Eve they torment Salem together.

Bring back JJ's bad boy ways no son of Jack Devereaux should be innocent. BFTD Jack has amnesia and is married to someone else. She ends up cheating on him with JJ unbeknownst to all of them that they are father/son.

Have Brady take a break from women and see a shrink not named Marlena to wonder why he has so many failed relationships and if he has mommy issues.

Write out the Dimeras entirely their mystique died with Stefano.

Claire becomes a gossip columnist for the Spectator dishing dirt on Salem bringing much comic relief to the show. Henderson and Harold will be her sources of info and they have tea together on a weekly basis. Rory is brought back as JJ's friend and Claire's partner in crime also a possible romance between them.

Lucas gets a proper love interest and storyline.

Roman and Kate are both killed off.

I really like all of your story lines. . .well, all except killing off Roman and Kate.

I prefer WN's Roman but they don't care about the current Roman at all he might as well be dead.

Kate honestly she cares more about the Dimeras than her actual children(Lucas, Phillip etc) she might as well be dead too.

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Claire has some sort of condition or accident that affects her vocal cords where she can’t speak for considerable amount of time and never sings agian.

Abby has one of the many facets of her mental illness return at an rather inconvenient time which not only gets her into trouble but, she can’t skate by unpunished and with out retribution this time. I’m thinking she shoves Stefan off a cliff OR runs over him and kills him. Two characters I can’t stand are gone. Abby ends up convicted and going to prision. Then, Abby goes to a far away in-patient mental health facility much like her Grandmother Laura did for many years off-screen.

Eve and Brady break up. Eve continues to run Basic Black. Brady stays away dating for a long time and takes a long vacation for soul searching off-screen. Brady visits Theresa and Tate in LA while he is gone.

Hope quits SPD and Rafe becomes police commissioner agian...things don’t work out romantically for Hope and Rafe agian. Hope decides she wants to accompany Doug and Julie on a very long cruise. When she returns, she goes into Interior design.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Ms. Diablo wrote:Claire has some sort of condition or accident that affects her vocal cords where she can’t speak for considerable amount of time and never sings agian.

Abby has one of the many facets of her mental illness return at an rather inconvenient time which not only gets her into trouble but, she can’t skate by unpunished and with out retribution this time. I’m thinking she shoves Stefan off a cliff OR runs over him and kills him. Two characters I can’t stand are gone. Abby ends up convicted and going to prision. Then, Abby goes to a far away in-patient mental health facility much like her Grandmother Laura did for many years off-screen.

Eve and Brady break up. Eve continues to run Basic Black. Brady stays away dating for a long time and takes a long vacation for soul searching off-screen. Brady visits Theresa and Tate in LA while he is gone.

Hope quits SPD and Rafe becomes police commissioner agian...things don’t work out romantically for Hope and Rafe agian. Hope decides she wants to accompany Doug and Julie on a very long cruise. When she returns, she goes into Interior design.

These are all fantastic. I co stamp and triple stamp. Another I would add is lani and Eli decide to get married and leave town.
Will and sonny reconnect and take a world wide cruise.
Maggie finally leaves victor and reopens her restaurant again. The name eludes me right now but she could
Open it up with a different name.

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:14 pm

hobbesla4 wrote:I think that the writers should:

4) Send Abby and Chad on a long vacation.

That might happen sooner than you think. ;)

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:45 pm

AlyH wrote:
Ms. Diablo wrote:Claire has some sort of condition or accident that affects her vocal cords where she can’t speak for considerable amount of time and never sings agian.

These are all fantastic. I co stamp and triple stamp. Another I would add is lani and Eli decide to get married and leave town.
Will and sonny reconnect and take a world wide cruise.
Maggie finally leaves victor and reopens her restaurant again. The name eludes me right now but she could
Open it up with a different name.

Thanks :D I like your ideas as well. I like Eli though but, I see Lani and Eli both living in the DC area where he from. Also, I could see Theo having a change of heart when it comes to Claire and going to DC with them, after he recovers he could transfer to Howard University and play on their baseball team.

I think a WilSon reunion is imminent after all, Paul is leaving soon.

I never was really on board with Victor and Maggie. Zero chemistry and absolutely nothing in common, they are like a boy and a girl at an 8th grade dance. Maggie’s restaurant is/was called Chez Rogue. I’m pretty sure it’s still around even though we haven’t seen the restaurant on a whole. I read something about set formally known as TBD costing quite a bit of the budget to build and decorate when it first came into existence so, some downsizing and repurposing had to happen. I’m pretty sure Chez Rogue went away around that time alongside some of the homes. As recently as 6 months ago, I’ve seen Maggie abruptly butt out of uninteresting conversations (especially if they aren’t about Daniel) and excuse herself citing an “emergency” at Chez Rogue (i.e. running our of dinner napkins) if it wasn’t an AA related crisis.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Abby has feelings has for Stefan! 8-) And he likes it! And again provokes Chad!

Chad realizes that Gabi is the one for him! :o :) ;) Gabi is more thrilled and they sleep while Abby is jealous and torn with Stefan. Gabi gives Little Ari a baby 8-) Chad's baby!!!

HORITA is strong as ever! Sonny wants Paul back. Ted has a crush on Will! Kate wants him, oh yeahh :P

Lani and Eli goes on a road trip and falls off the cliff :cry:
Roman does the same thing :P

Chloe and Lucas runs off into the sunset!

Rafe and Hope decides to purchase a boat home which is actually BOPE''s

Sami finds EJ

Jack returns with no memory and is in love with Nicole! Jennifer is jealous and Eric really feels for Nicole. Brady wants Nicole back! Eve gets jealous and leaves Salem for awhile!

CIN is on fire!!! Loving each other!

Clyde is back for a revenge! Ooooo!

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Chad tries to fight his true feelings that everyone knows except for him. He bounces back and forth between Abby and Gabi but he know that it just doesn’t seem right. Finally, he’s talking to Sonny about his lack of feelings for the ladies and he suddenly can’t fight it any longer. He pulls Sonny in close and kisses him deeply, finally realizing what he needed all along. He releases his hold on Sonny and gazes into his eyes. Sonny just looks at him and finally says “Chad, I’m just not that into you.” Chad, heartbroken, leaves town, never to be heard from again.

Fan1996

Postby Fan1996 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 am

SpookyMom wrote:Chad tries to fight his true feelings that everyone knows except for him. He bounces back and forth between Abby and Gabi but he know that it just doesn’t seem right. Finally, he’s talking to Sonny about his lack of feelings for the ladies and he suddenly can’t fight it any longer. He pulls Sonny in close and kisses him deeply, finally realizing what he needed all along. He releases his hold on Sonny and gazes into his eyes. Sonny just looks at him and finally says “Chad, I’m just not that into you.” Chad, heartbroken, leaves town, never to be heard from again.

LOL I was just thinking about this the other day...how Chad is so touchy/feely with Sonny and Will. He has kissed them both on the forehead numerous times. As a straight and married man, I don't see myself doing that with any of my male friends, whether they are gay or straight lol. It kind of seems like something the actor does, impromptu for some reason. But he was all up on Sonny the other day when he was asking him why he was hard up for money.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”