Kim - I Don't Get It

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Dberels16

Re: Kim - I Don't Get It

Postby Dberels16 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 am

If they would ever move on with Drew’s memories return and let the man develop his character again, she may have more of a role. I enjoy her character but there is a lot of wasted potential there.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:57 am

centrd wrote:So I looked it up. Tamara has been on the show since November 2017. Almost 10 months! And she has done NOTHING! What the heck? Why pay her all that money as a contract player if they haven't come up with a story for her in 9-10 months!?!

Didn't they say in the beginning she was just going to be a background character, not high profile like she was as Carly?

Steve Burton's been back for the same amount of time and nothing is going on with him and he's a main character. As is Drew. So far he's Curtis's buddy and talks to The DA. The whole show got put on hold because Carly faked going cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Hopefully now that yet another Carly induced situation is taken care of the show can move on.

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 pm

LULIX wrote:I don’t think she is long term. Drew needed a son and he needed a mom.

My idea, have Oscar and Kim depart PC. Wait a few months and have TB return as a no-nonse Sarah Webber (a Monica type character for her generation) or Britt. The writers are wasting TB.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Steveno6 wrote:
LULIX wrote:I don’t think she is long term. Drew needed a son and he needed a mom.

My idea, have Oscar and Kim depart PC. Wait a few months and have TB return as a no-nonse Sarah Webber (a Monica type character for her generation) or Britt. The writers are wasting TB.

Oh she would have been great as Sarah Webber. It makes sense for her to be a doctor since Sarah is as well.

She could even have had a baby with Drew still, out of spite. Maybe she didn't know he wasn't really Jason and because she's always been competitive with Liz she wanted to stick it to Liz by having "Jason's" baby as well?

Maybe it could turn out that she IS Sarah and Had plastic surgery to change her face so she could infiltrate Liz's life.

So many possibilities there.

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:27 pm

genhospchat wrote:
Steveno6 wrote:

Oh she would have been great as Sarah Webber. It makes sense for her to be a doctor since Sarah is as well.

She could even have had a baby with Drew still, out of spite. Maybe she didn't know he wasn't really Jason and because she's always been competitive with Liz she wanted to stick it to Liz by having "Jason's" baby as well?

Maybe it could turn out that she IS Sarah and Had plastic surgery to change her face so she could infiltrate Liz's life.

So many possibilities there.

I like all those ideas! I wish writers would read this. We need to see Tamara’s true talent, and give her a good story.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:01 am

They could easily kill her off now and show Drew trying to raise Oscar on his own.

Return to “General Hospital”