Gabi is mad at the wrong person.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

Re: Gabi is mad at the wrong person.

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 pm

pontiacgirl850 wrote:I think Gabi has every right to be angry and resentful. Regardless of the mental ill aspect of Abby's reason's behind what she did, I personally would not be able to forgive her. I think that maybe over a period of time, a looooooong period of time, an emotionally healing would come from what Abby did, but I would NEVER welcome her back into my life as a friend. And I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't seek out some form of revenge.

Yeah but Gabi is "pretending" to be Abby's friend, I just wish that Gabi and Abby would end their fake friendship and get out of each others lives.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:46 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:Gabi is blaming the right people, but what Chad did to Abby, I am now feeling sorry for her :oops: it's not her fault that she likes DiMera men.

:o then whose fault is it. I get Gabbi wants revenge but with revenge innocent people get hurt. Chad and his children are innocent. Chad was hurt just as Gabbi was hurt yet Gabbi doesn't care. How is she any better than Stefan? Answer: she isn't.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Straight out. The reason she went to prison is because she had an incompetent lawyer. He didn’t say or do a damned thing to show that she was innocent of murder. Which she was. Should never have set one foot in prison! Why the H€!! did she?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:33 pm

monicalewis wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Gabi is blaming the right people, but what Chad did to Abby, I am now feeling sorry for her :oops: it's not her fault that she likes DiMera men.

:o then whose fault is it. I get Gabbi wants revenge but with revenge innocent people get hurt. Chad and his children are innocent. Chad was hurt just as Gabbi was hurt yet Gabbi doesn't care. How is she any better than Stefan? Answer: she isn't.

I am over being sad for Abby :lol: I saw this week promo and I am loving it! :P As of Abby, yeah she loves those DiMera men! I wonder who is next, Peter Blake?!!! That man was sexy too and Jennifer's lover 8-) She won't like if Abby hits with him!

Soapbaby71

Postby Soapbaby71 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:31 pm

The real Gabi is coming out again (Maybe she has a split personality? LOL) Gabi was from the beginning a golddigger. Andre knew it when he first laid eyes on her, not to mention Eil's grandmother (name escapes me right now). She was pretending when she did not want to go alone with Dario to break up Abby and Chad. She wants people to think she's an innocent, delicate little flower. Gabi should be hurt by Abby, although it's not her fault. Their "friendship" should have ended when she was sleeping with Chad. Stefan was the only one that knew Abby was sick. He is the one that selfishly kept everyone in the dark. Stefan. Stefan is the only one who should pay for using and raping Abby as well as instigating this whole mess in the first place.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:01 pm

monicalewis wrote:

Yep. And she's with Stefan now for her company? How long before he screws her over?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Soapbaby71 wrote:The real Gabi is coming out again (Maybe she has a split personality? LOL) Gabi was from the beginning a golddigger. Andre knew it when he first laid eyes on her, not to mention Eil's grandmother (name escapes me right now). She was pretending when she did not want to go alone with Dario to break up Abby and Chad. She wants people to think she's an innocent, delicate little flower. Gabi should be hurt by Abby, although it's not her fault. Their "friendship" should have ended when she was sleeping with Chad. Stefan was the only one that knew Abby was sick. He is the one that selfishly kept everyone in the dark. Stefan. Stefan is the only one who should pay for using and raping Abby as well as instigating this whole mess in the first place.

Tell us how you REALLY feel! :lol: :lol: :lol: IA with so much of your post! :mrgreen:

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Gabi is no golddigger....she is upset that the law let Stefan and Abby poo off the hook :lol: now she is looking for sweet revenge :twisted: but I believe she is in love with Chad ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”