Jack's paternity

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Acadia_ca

Jack's paternity

Postby Acadia_ca » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:20 pm

I've seen several comments and various threads were people think Ashley changed the DNA results of Jack's DNA test with Billy.

Ashley is a lot of things but she would never do something like that to Jack no matter how badly he hurt her.

If the writers are really going to go down the road of a changed DNA test in order to make Jack, John Abbott's son, then maybe Phyllis and Billy were in cahoots to change the test so that Billy could get control of the company. Phyllis does have the know-how having worked in a lab. She has been pushing for Billy to be more independent and make his own decisions. And she seems to be relishing the fact that she is pretty much running Jabot because she has Billy's ear.

However it goes down, I think Ashley's exit is going to be having gotten rid of the blood Abbott clause and Jack being CEO of Jabot where he is meant to be, regardless of what his paternity is.

Acadia_ca

Re: Jack's paternity

Postby Acadia_ca » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Or maybe it was just Phyllis and Billy didn't know.

LadyBug18

Postby LadyBug18 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Acadia_ca wrote:I've seen several comments and various threads were people think Ashley changed the DNA results of Jack's DNA test with Billy.

Ashley is a lot of things but she would never do something like that to Jack no matter how badly he hurt her.

If the writers are really going to go down the road of a changed DNA test in order to make Jack, John Abbott's son, then maybe Phyllis and Billy were in cahoots to change the test so that Billy could get control of the company. Phyllis does have the know-how having worked in a lab. She has been pushing for Billy to be more independent and make his own decisions. And she seems to be relishing the fact that she is pretty much running Jabot because she has Billy's ear.

However it goes down, I think Ashley's exit is going to be having gotten rid of the blood Abbott clause and Jack being CEO of Jabot where he is meant to be, regardless of what his paternity is.

I believe Cane messed around with it. He was ill at Jack-for wanting to dig Phillip up. Cane is a jealous person. Ashley-would never have done it.

Acadia_ca

Postby Acadia_ca » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:10 pm

LadyBug18 wrote:
Acadia_ca wrote:I've seen several comments and various threads were people think Ashley changed the DNA results of Jack's DNA test with Billy.

I believe Cane messed around with it. He was ill at Jack-for wanting to dig Phillip up. Cane is a jealous person. Ashley-would never have done it.

I'm referring to the test that Jack had done against Billy's DNA. Not the one that Jack had done against the bone from Phillip Chancellor.

LadyBug18

Postby LadyBug18 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Acadia_ca wrote:
LadyBug18 wrote:

I'm referring to the test that Jack had done against Billy's DNA. Not the one that Jack had done against the bone from Phillip Chancellor.

Oh I'm sorry. I was thinking about the other. :oops:

Soap Fan+

Postby Soap Fan+ » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Jack should just have John's body taken out to get a DNA test. And this will end this once in and for all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”