Sam and Michael?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Lizzytish

Re: Sam and Michael?

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:19 pm

Steveno6 wrote:There has been speculation that Samantha and Michael would be a couple? Hot or not? Maybe this is what Michael needs to up his leading man character. lol!

Possible names:
Sichael
Mim
Mimantha

How about B o o o r r r i n g. Just like Sam and Jason or Sam and Drew or Sam and anyone. Zzz

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 am

sillystring wrote:oh pah=lease

anytime Sam has a scene with anyone who isn't Jason it's speculated they're going to be a couple. Mostly by people who don't want a JaSam reunion.

Sam's scene with Michael was as one parent who lost a child to another. why sully that heartfelt connection with something so obscene?

Sam was there to comfort Michael nothing else....
Its that way with anyone on the show... Like Sonny talks to the DA.,.. oh they got chemistry..
Carly and Chase...oh they make a good couple.. its so stupid in my opinion 2 people cant have a scene with out.... someone saying oh they be a good couple....

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:08 am

Steveno6 wrote:There has been speculation that Samantha and Michael would be a couple? Hot or not? Maybe this is what Michael needs to up his leading man character. lol!

Possible names:
Sichael
Mim
Mimantha

Dream on with your speculations....its never gonna happen... FYI Sam was there to comfort Michael about the loss of his child... nothing else nothing more...

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:16 am

Lizzytish wrote:

Possible names:
Sichael
Mim
Mimantha

How about B o o o r r r i n g. Just like Sam and Jason or Sam and Drew or Sam and anyone. Zzz

Samichael! It would be HOTT and she could teach him many things.

qbee

Postby qbee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:36 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:
sillystring wrote:oh pah=lease

anytime Sam has a scene with anyone who isn't Jason it's speculated they're going to be a couple. Mostly by people who don't want a JaSam reunion.

Sam's scene with Michael was as one parent who lost a child to another. why sully that heartfelt connection with something so obscene?

Sam was there to comfort Michael nothing else....
Its that way with anyone on the show... Like Sonny talks to the DA.,.. oh they got chemistry..
Carly and Chase...oh they make a good couple.. its so stupid in my opinion 2 people cant have a scene with out.... someone saying oh they be a good couple....

^Totally agree^! Not everyone in scenes together are meant to hook up or become a couple. Good grief, Michael and Sam are practically family. Such a disgusting idea IMO! :o :x

sillystring

Postby sillystring » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Possible names:
Sichael
Mim
Mimantha

how about..

sicko
Sichopath
Mam (cuz Michael is always respectful to his elders) :lol:

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:01 pm

sillystring wrote:

Possible names:
Sichael
Mim
Mimantha

how about..

sicko
Sichopath
Mam (cuz Michael is always respectful to his elders) :lol:

We got the perfect name “Samichael”. It will be HOTT. A young man’s fantasy. Lol!

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:32 am

snakeye wrote:NO, would make me stop watching. She bats her eyes and flirts with anything that has a ding dong :lol:

you aint neva lied. GET HER AWAY FROM MY CURTIS.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Mam," now that is funny! Sam and Michael...Huge ICK factor. Sam likes the polar opposite of Michael. If she wanted someone like Michael, she would have stayed with Drew.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:25 pm

I think Sam would be more interesting if she were paired with Spin, instead of Curtis in her PI venture. He is over the top, and would carry her character, making her less boring. As far as Curtis, Sam is just dragging him down

Return to “General Hospital”