Sam and Michael?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
moreGH2love

Re: Sam and Michael?

Postby moreGH2love » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 am

No....just no.....please no.

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:46 am

walkerfan10 wrote:not that she wouldn't be down because she would sleep with the father,son and the holy ghost but I just don't think Michael would but that tramp would do every man on the show. get her azzz away from Curtis before she does him.

I wondered if they were going towards a Curtis / Sam pairing. I like Curtis and Jordan, but maybe he won’t be able to resist Sam. lol!

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Steveno6 wrote:
walkerfan10 wrote:not that she wouldn't be down because she would sleep with the father,son and the holy ghost but I just don't think Michael would but that tramp would do every man on the show. get her azzz away from Curtis before she does him.

I wondered if they were going towards a Curtis / Sam pairing. I like Curtis and Jordan, but maybe he won’t be able to resist Sam. lol!

bite your tongue, you're getting my dander up.lololol

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Steveno6 wrote:

Jordan's leaving. Although they are recasting her. You never know, though. I just can't see Curtis doing that to Drew. But say Sam realizes that Drew's hooking up with Margaux, and Jordan breaks up with Curtis, they could turn to each other in their grief. And then all hell breaks loose.

Hmmm....could be super interesting.

sillystring

Postby sillystring » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:I read on SODL that Sam may find out about the baby switch then has to choose between her own brother and Jasons and if she chooses her own it could derail hers and Jasons.

Sam's baby was switched at birth and held away from her for almost a year. I seriously doubt she would let Michael endure that hell even for her own brother, nor do I think Lucas would expect her too.

50yrsAfan

Postby 50yrsAfan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Steveno6 wrote:
NotReal wrote:She knows Michael as the 'son' of Jason. She knew him as a child.. Eewwe....I pray that never happens.

Sonny knew Emily as a young girl. Double standard anyone?

That was gross too!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:08 am

centrd wrote:
genhospchat wrote:
sillystring wrote:oh pah=lease

anytime Sam has a scene with anyone who isn't Jason it's speculated they're going to be a couple. Mostly by people who don't want a JaSam reunion.

Sam's scene with Michael was as one parent who lost a child to another. why sully that heartfelt connection with something so obscene?

I don't see that at all. I don't want a Jasam reunion (boring) but the thought of Michael and Sam is just ick. I would like to see him back with Kiki.

I've always wanted him back with Kiki, too. It was a sweet pairing and he was good for her. But unfortunately, Kiki's like the only female in the jungle. General Hospital has ONE young woman for how many unattached men? The balance is totally off. Instead of hiring all these new characters for mature roles, they need to hire a younger woman or two. I'm super tired of seeing all the male characters with older females. We've got Griffin, Chase, Michael & Peter, and only two available women in the right age group, Maxie and Kiki. And Maxie's not really available yet.

While I don't see Michael dating anytime soon, Maxie is the wrong age group for him. She was already in her teens when he was born. Then we get back into the older female younger male dynamic.

As I think about it I think Kiki with end up with Griffin once the bombs defuse. So that leaves Chase and Michael. I'm guessing if Dante doesn't come back there will be a Lulu/Chase pairing. Michael will eventually have his baby back so he won't need a woman, nor will any want to be with him, because his mom will never leave him alone. I'm sure at some point they could hire someone for him but I'm thinking it will be at least a year before he's in a relationship again.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Steveno6 wrote:
NotReal wrote:She knows Michael as the 'son' of Jason. She knew him as a child.. Eewwe....I pray that never happens.

Sonny knew Emily as a young girl. Double standard anyone?

When Sonny was with Emily he had not yet been diagnosed with bi-polar. It was Emily who was in med school that saw the signs and got Sonny on his medication. As soon as Sonny was stable, he broke up with Emily, breaking her heart,
Sonny was ill when he was with Emily and righted the wrong.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm

centrd wrote:
Steveno6 wrote:

Jordan's leaving. Although they are recasting her. You never know, though. I just can't see Curtis doing that to Drew. But say Sam realizes that Drew's hooking up with Margaux, and Jordan breaks up with Curtis, they could turn to each other in their grief. And then all hell breaks loose.

Hmmm....could be super interesting.

This pairing Sam and Michael Will never happen and I still have doubts Michael is actually a father,
I'm not convinced Micahel is nelles baby daddy If Sam and Micahel happen can you imagine the fireworks between Jason and micahel? Just for kicks would like to see Jason's Expression when he finds out

Jason had no problem fighting with drew over Sam what do you think he will do to Micahel or if anything ? Wish them well LOL will never happen Michael as long as his mother meddles in his life he won't find happiness with any woman because carly hovering all over him , that's just how Carly is , none of these available women on PC would be able to handle that or Carly , Michael had one chance to break free when he turned his back at the Corinthos and decided to be a quatermaine Micahel showed he had some spine ,but writers messed that up once again and Micahel went into his old boring self I know a lot of you may not have liked Sabrina but she was perfect for Micahel I pictured them living in the quatermaine house the new Edward and Lila but writers messed that up by killing her off and I'm thinking Chad is feeling same way with his character frustrated and bored. I can see it on his face and I think he will miss working with Chloe .

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:15 pm

NO, would make me stop watching. She bats her eyes and flirts with anything that has a ding dong :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”