Who would like to have Phack back ?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dancingdiva

Re: Who would like to have Phack back ?

Postby dancingdiva » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:53 pm

I also would love Jack and Phyllis back together. But Phyllis continues to hurt Jack with her blind eye toward the worthless Billy. I say Summer can have him. She has always been an entitles, stupid, irresponsible piece of trash. Don't understand what Phyllis did to Summer except for spoiling her to make Summer so mean spirited to her Mom. Phyllis needs to leave Billy and Summer behind and go back to Jack.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 pm

A big No to Phack. Phyllis is young and hot and sexy and perfect for Billy. I can see a Billy/Phyllis/Nick triangle coming soon.
Jack needs to hook up with Gloria or better yet, how about Jack and Victoria?

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:09 pm

BieberFan wrote:A big No to Phack. Phyllis is young and hot and sexy and perfect for Billy. I can see a Billy/Phyllis/Nick triangle coming soon.
Jack needs to hook up with Gloria or better yet, how about Jack and Victoria?
:o Jack & Victoria? They would put me to sleep with boredom! Plus, he went with her mom Nikki so that would be disgusting on that part. I liked Philly until Billy got back into gambling and Phyllis slept with Nick. That messed everything up!

janesBydiction

Postby janesBydiction » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:08 am

Ewww, no thanks. I don't want Phyllis with that mopey, low stamina individual. Phyllis would end up cheating on Jack again. As usual. He is her second choice. But the poor old fool is a glutton for punishment.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”