Gabi is losing her mojo

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I was actually glad that Abby picked up on the fact that Gabi wanted her to lie to Chad, finally, a light bulb moment! Time to get this friendship done and over with, for good.

Yes. But can Abby put 2 and 2 together? Don’t think so.

Unfortunately Abby is a loose cannon :lol: She let Stefan touched her belly!

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I was actually glad that Abby picked up on the fact that Gabi wanted her to lie to Chad, finally, a light bulb moment! Time to get this friendship done and over with, for good.

I guess it wasn’t that hard to figure out since Gabi said “I think you should lie to Chad and tell him he’s the father.”
Fact is, Abby’s the biggest liar in town and this is probably the first time ever that she decided to tell the truth.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:39 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:

Unfortunately Abby is a loose cannon :lol: She let Stefan touched her belly!

Abby will bond with Stefan, since Chad left her, and only after she falls for Stefan, will Chad find out that he’s the daddy but it’ll be too late by then. Ba bye Chabby! I just wonder how many kids Abby will need to have before there is one that she knows who the daddy is from the get-go.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:49 pm

^ True...it will be too late cuz Billy Flynn went bye bye

lemonade890

Postby lemonade890 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 am

In retrospect, I wish that TPTB had hooked up Gabi and Stefan. They could have been both a super power couples in business and in love. They definitely have more chemistry than Abigail and Chad ever had. I’m not criticizing MM’s acting. I’m criticizing the writers. They could have made the younger DiMera brothers and their wives reflect progress in both business and family unity.
If Gabi, was told by one doctor that she was sterile, Stefan or (Sam) would have moved heaven and earth before he accepted that for Gabi.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”