Gabi is losing her mojo

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
User avatar
BrendaMorganQ
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Jeank101 wrote:I said in another post that I think Gabi is just using Chad as part of her revenge. Who knows how she’s gonna figure out what to do about the parentage in the future. She’s never been one to think ahead :roll: .


she'll wait to see if Chad leaves Abby and how Stefan will respond to having the brother who hates him raising his child. I'm sure she's hoping Stefan will plan to sue for full custody given Abby is now calling their sex rape and Chad can't stand the site of him. Then once the emotional roller coaster is at its full tilt she'll discover there was a lab mix up because the lab was unaware they were testing brothers.

Jeank101
Posts: 5990
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Fl

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:30 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:I said in another post that I think Gabi is just using Chad as part of her revenge. Who knows how she’s gonna figure out what to do about the parentage in the future. She’s never been one to think ahead :roll: .


she'll wait to see if Chad leaves Abby and how Stefan will respond to having the brother who hates him raising his child. I'm sure she's hoping Stefan will plan to sue for full custody given Abby is now calling their sex rape and Chad can't stand the site of him. Then once the emotional roller coaster is at its full tilt she'll discover there was a lab mix up because the lab was unaware they were testing brothers.

OK. Seems to make sense. I want a ringside seat! But she’ll need to convince Stefan to fight for custody. That could be rather testy. :shock:

User avatar
BrendaMorganQ
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:35 pm

Jeank101 wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:I said in another post that I think Gabi is just using Chad as part of her revenge. Who knows how she’s gonna figure out what to do about the parentage in the future. She’s never been one to think ahead :roll: .


she'll wait to see if Chad leaves Abby and how Stefan will respond to having the brother who hates him raising his child. I'm sure she's hoping Stefan will plan to sue for full custody given Abby is now calling their sex rape and Chad can't stand the site of him. Then once the emotional roller coaster is at its full tilt she'll discover there was a lab mix up because the lab was unaware they were testing brothers.

OK. Seems to make sense. I want a ringside seat! But she’ll need to convince Stefan to fight for custody. That could be rather testy. :shock:


Not really given Abby has made it clear how much she hates him but accepts that the baby is also hers. She has told Chad the truth which shows she wants to remain with her husband regardless.


committedwatcher
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby committedwatcher » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 am

I agree that I would be upset with Abby if I were Gabi as well. However, Abby would never intentionally hurt Gabi's world, she has been so forgiving of Gabi in the past. Gabi is wanting to destroy her and take her husband. That's intentionally, she perfectly aware of what she's doing - Abby was not. Her deceit, her sneakiness while smiling in their faces is wrong, evil and truly a reason to dislike Gabi. Sure be hurt, be upset and never allow another person to turn you wicked. All you are saying is you did it to me, so I'll do it to you. Well, that makes You no better, actually it makes you worst because you are aware.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7765
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby YandR and Days » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:40 am

committedwatcher wrote:I agree that I would be upset with Abby if I were Gabi as well. However, Abby would never intentionally hurt Gabi's world, she has been so forgiving of Gabi in the past. Gabi is wanting to destroy her and take her husband. That's intentionally, she perfectly aware of what she's doing - Abby was not. Her deceit, her sneakiness while smiling in their faces is wrong, evil and truly a reason to dislike Gabi. Sure be hurt, be upset and never allow another person to turn you wicked. All you are saying is you did it to me, so I'll do it to you. Well, that makes You no better, actually it makes you worst because you are aware.


Well said! :mrgreen:

User avatar
SpookyMom
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:26 am

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby SpookyMom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:44 am

committedwatcher wrote:I agree that I would be upset with Abby if I were Gabi as well. However, Abby would never intentionally hurt Gabi's world, she has been so forgiving of Gabi in the past. Gabi is wanting to destroy her and take her husband. That's intentionally, she perfectly aware of what she's doing - Abby was not. Her deceit, her sneakiness while smiling in their faces is wrong, evil and truly a reason to dislike Gabi. Sure be hurt, be upset and never allow another person to turn you wicked. All you are saying is you did it to me, so I'll do it to you. Well, that makes You no better, actually it makes you worst because you are aware.


I don’t like what Gabi’s doing either, but people who keep excusing Abigail because of her mental illness should also consider the fact that Gabi has been through hell and she has received no help at all to help her cope with all the trauma she’s had. Of course she’s angry, and I doubt that her mental status is A-OK either.
Incidentally, did anyone notice how Abby through her “BFF” under the bus by ratting her out to JJ and telling him that Gabi encouraged her To lie to Chad? I sense that Gabi is not the only one smiling to her face while secretly hating her. Abby hates Gabi just as much, which is why she framed her for murder to get rid of her. The difference is that Abby’s hate is just due to her jealousy of Gabi, while Gabi’s hate is justified by what Abby actually did to her.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 7765
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:08 am

I was actually glad that Abby picked up on the fact that Gabi wanted her to lie to Chad, finally, a light bulb moment! Time to get this friendship done and over with, for good.

Jeank101
Posts: 5990
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Fl

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby Jeank101 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:57 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I was actually glad that Abby picked up on the fact that Gabi wanted her to lie to Chad, finally, a light bulb moment! Time to get this friendship done and over with, for good.

Yes. But can Abby put 2 and 2 together? Don’t think so.

User avatar
Soapbaby71
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby Soapbaby71 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Gabi thinks she so clever, the truth is she's not.

User avatar
EJAMI5555
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:35 am

Re: Gabi is losing her mojo

Postby EJAMI5555 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Irish17 wrote:Stefan was onto her from the beginning. I love the cat and mouse game he plays with her.



Stefan will blackmail Gabi for Abby 8-) :lol: It's going to happen!!!


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top